hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 203 of 215 FirstFirst ... 103153193200201202203204205206213 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 4286

Thread: Emo Thread Mk.VII - Something Something Title

Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

Romantic relationships are overrated anyway, 3DPD get out
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Yo how do I do this online dating thing I have no e-swagger and I'm short- at least I'm not fat and have some swol but it's looking grim chaps
    You don't.

Go out and meet people. I could elaborate at length as to why but unless you just want sex avoid it. Your charm will come across far easier in person - inflection is difficult over text unless you're good with words, and even then women just think you're a fucking weirdo for not using ten smileys.

Also, anecdotally, women who date online are imbued with a massive amount of arrogance due to al the attention they get. Resultantly, they don't even bother with men who aren't basically David Gandy.
    t.I repeatedly got blanked by women online

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    I might just have gotten dumped this past Thursday. The girl I've been seeing and having a great time with over the last three months thinks I'm way more invested than her, and she wants to back off.

We haven't actually seen eachother for 3-4 weeks because of trips and busy weeks in general, but we've chatted daily. I honestly thought she was into us as much as I've been, but in retrospect (as usual) I can certainly see how she might have felt crowded.

I texted her if we can't call eachother to talk things through, but it's been three days now and no reply. I really think I'm fucked but I don't want to let things go just like that without any sort of talk for closure.

Worst part is that every time we've seen eachother it's been very romantically sweet... So this came out of the blue for me really.
    bin the bitch bro sometimes things just dont work out and the longer you hold onto hope that it might, the longer you'll be hurt

I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Pensioners moaning about special government treatment. Well colour me surprised!

I might just have gotten dumped this past Thursday. The girl I've been seeing and having a great time with over the last three months thinks I'm way more invested than her, and she wants to back off.

We haven't actually seen eachother for 3-4 weeks because of trips and busy weeks in general, but we've chatted daily. I honestly thought she was into us as much as I've been, but in retrospect (as usual) I can certainly see how she might have felt crowded.

I texted her if we can't call eachother to talk things through, but it's been three days now and no reply. I really think I'm fucked but I don't want to let things go just like that without any sort of talk for closure.

Worst part is that every time we've seen eachother it's been very romantically sweet... So this came out of the blue for me really.
    The "out of the blue" speaks to a possible lack of self-awareness of obsessive/stalkery/laying it on hard'ish extremism and missing her subtle hints to chill, requiring more blatant steps.

Sounds exactly like someone I know IRL. It's always "out of the blue" to them too.

Please learn where he didn't. Let things take their natural course, don't pressure, and give space early on. Good luck and best wishes!

"Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

She's fucking someone else. I mean come on if we're gonna be brutal let's just give him reality here. Whether he was being clingy or not is another matter (which is probably also true).

She might not be fucking someone else but it's entirely possible she's found someone she wants more than you.

A year ago I would advise maybe a therapeutic killing spree but now I think it might be best to let it go

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

The "out of the blue" speaks to a possible lack of self-awareness of obsessive/stalkery/laying it on hard'ish extremism and missing her subtle hints to chill, requiring more blatant steps.

Sounds exactly like someone I know IRL. It's always "out of the blue" to them too.

Please learn where he didn't. Let things take their natural course, don't pressure, and give space early on. Good luck and best wishes!
    I'd certainly agree with you if it weren't for how she acts when we do meet, or did meet rather. And when we couldn't meet up because she was busy she always tried to find some other time. Haven't texted or talked to her since Thursday but figured I'll try to call her some time this week.

I'm not necessarily looking to make it super serious with her, but I want to know what she really feels and wants.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    She's fucking someone else. I mean come on if we're gonna be brutal let's just give him reality here. Whether he was being clingy or not is another matter (which is probably also true).
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    She might not be fucking someone else but it's entirely possible she's found someone she wants more than you.

A year ago I would advise maybe a therapeutic killing spree but now I think it might be best to let it go
    I'd be very very surprised if she was fucking someone else, her ex was fucking someone on the side and she's very much a one-at-a-time person.

Then again everyone says they are.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

So in the first post you said that you hadn't seen her in 3-4 weeks because of "trips and busy weeks", but now you say that "when we couldn't meet up because she was busy she always tried to find some other time".

I would hazard to guess that not having time for you for 3-4 weeks might have been your hint that she was going cold on the romance.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

probably finally saw your forum avatar and booked it

Use the Brad Pitt rule.

If you were Brad Pitt, do you think that she would have done anything differently (assuming everything else is the same)?

The answer tells you everything you need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Even the Chinese bot says:

"Wise Dragon fears nothing
    But runs like fuck when psycho bitch sees the spiders"

I'd certainly agree with you if it weren't for how she acts when we do meet, or did meet rather. And when we couldn't meet up because she was busy she always tried to find some other time. Haven't texted or talked to her since Thursday but figured I'll try to call her some time this week.

I'm not necessarily looking to make it super serious with her, but I want to know what she really feels and wants.
    The ask her, directly and clearly.

If the answer is not what you want to hear, or she is too immature to give a serious, direct answer, then as others have said, move on. No harm, no foul.

Open communication and honesty are the keys to any adult relationship.

"Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

phoneposting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Should just pin this post and leave it there, but it would kill 90% of this thread so idk

Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post
    Should just pin this post and leave it there, but it would kill 90% of this thread so idk

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Yo how do I do this online dating thing I have no e-swagger and I'm short- at least I'm not fat and have some swol but it's looking grim chaps
    You don't.

Go out and meet people. I could elaborate at length as to why but unless you just want sex avoid it. Your charm will come across far easier in person - inflection is difficult over text unless you're good with words, and even then women just think you're a fucking weirdo for not using ten smileys.

Also, anecdotally, women who date online are imbued with a massive amount of arrogance due to al the attention they get. Resultantly, they don't even bother with men who aren't basically David Gandy.
    t.I repeatedly got blanked by women online

With my looks? Nah mate.

I just never managed to get anything decent going.

for probably obvious reasons

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    for probably obvious reasons

dont judge a book by its cover mate it's possible you wrote your profile like a wanker and it made you look like a stuck up prick!

phoneposting