hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 192 of 204 FirstFirst ... 92142182189190191192193194195202 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 4072

Thread: Emo Thread Mk.VII - Something Something Title

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Yo how do I do this online dating thing I have no e-swagger and I'm short- at least I'm not fat and have some swol but it's looking grim chaps
    You need to put a good amount of time into your profile. It's not easy to get your dating profile to reflect who you are and for me it took about as much work as when I would update my resume before job hunting. Make sure to put anything you're interested in down, I started a conversation with my now gf over her love of the matisse pin up "the snail"

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Yo how do I do this online dating thing I have no e-swagger and I'm short- at least I'm not fat and have some swol but it's looking grim chaps
    You need to put a good amount of time into your profile. It's not easy to get your dating profile to reflect who you are and for me it took about as much work as when I would update my resume before job hunting. Make sure to put anything you're interested in down, I started a conversation with my now gf over her love of the matisse pin up "the snail"
    Probably need to work on that, don't really know how to describe myself all that well apart from 'borderline autistic spergelord'

Probably need to work on that, don't really know how to describe myself all that well apart from 'borderline autistic spergelord'
    """Borderline"""

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    """Borderline"""
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

Do you have a CV? It's like that, just leave out the working bits and focus on hobbies and passions
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

"""Borderline"""
    DONT TAKE THAT FROM ME ITS ALL I HAVE LEFT

I hate writing online profiles, it is kinda like looking for a job, I hate trying to sell myself. Good luck with it, Walrusbro!
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    [Url]https://pics.linuxlounge.net/_data/i/cn0yvdktif.jpg[/img.

Banned
    Isn't the guy on the right YandereDev

Romantic relationships are overrated anyway, 3DPD get out

The easy reply to that is the number of times you've seen a nice looking, obviously worthwhile woman out with an absolute fucking goblin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

"""Borderline"""
    DONT TAKE THAT FROM ME ITS ALL I HAVE LEFT
    Just replace 'borderline autistic spergelord' with "Intense" or "Driven". Or both.

Don't get your hopes too high everytime you get a match. Else it will feel real bad when they stop answering out of nowhere.

Describing yourself as intense makes you sound like a rapist

No matter who you find, just make sure she understands you for you; that you will suffer no infidels in Constantinople.

You don't.

Go out and meet people. I could elaborate at length as to why but unless you just want sex avoid it. Your charm will come across far easier in person - inflection is difficult over text unless you're good with words, and even then women just think you're a fucking weirdo for not using ten smileys.

Also, anecdotally, women who date online are imbued with a massive amount of arrogance due to al the attention they get. Resultantly, they don't even bother with men who aren't basically David Gandy.

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    You don't.

Go out and meet people. I could elaborate at length as to why but unless you just want sex avoid it. Your charm will come across far easier in person - inflection is difficult over text unless you're good with words, and even then women just think you're a fucking weirdo for not using ten smileys.

Also, anecdotally, women who date online are imbued with a massive amount of arrogance due to al the attention they get. Resultantly, they don't even bother with men who aren't basically David Gandy.
    You're probably right on all counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    No matter who you find, just make sure she understands you for you; that you will suffer no infidels in Constantinople.
    good advice, pic related: my ideal match

>TFW no transhitler GF

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Resultantly, they don't even bother with men who aren't basically David Gandy.
    Had to google...

I'd fuck him (no homo)

Me too m8, and his tortured soul (or lack thereof).