hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 201 of 206 FirstFirst ... 101151191198199200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 4119

Thread: Emo Thread Mk.VII - Something Something Title

well that fucking sucks :/

best of luck to all involved, sucks at any age but so young it's particularly awful

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Got some very rough news last night.

About 6 months ago my Brother's wife told me her brother-in-law had been diagnosed with a brain tumor. I've met him several times, nice chap so was quite upset to hear about it.

Anyway, brother asked me to pop in and feed his cat as he was going to Scotland for a few days, asked if he was gonna see our granny, but turns out his brother-in-law has been moved to a hospice in Dundee as he comes from there He's only 38 and got two young kids, awful stuff.
    Depending on where it's located they can cut it out. My mother had one which they were able to snip out, in the process she lost her hearing in one ear and her balance isn't that great anymore but she came through. I wish him luck.

:brofist:

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post

About 6 months ago my Brother's wife told me her brother-in-law had been diagnosed with a brain tumor. I've met him several times, nice chap so was quite upset to hear about it.

Anyway, brother asked me to pop in and feed his cat as he was going to Scotland for a few days, asked if he was gonna see our granny, but turns out his brother-in-law has been moved to a hospice in Dundee as he comes from there He's only 38 and got two young kids, awful stuff.
    Depending on where it's located they can cut it out. My mother had one which they were able to snip out, in the process she lost her hearing in one ear and her balance isn't that great anymore but she came through. I wish him luck.
    Err he's in the hospice which means there is no hope for him.

Sadly this. Hospice isn't for "might be removable" cases unfortunately.

Sorry to hear Smuggo

Well, fuck.

My condolences.

Yo how do I do this online dating thing I have no e-swagger and I'm short- at least I'm not fat and have some swol but it's looking grim chaps

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Yo how do I do this online dating thing I have no e-swagger and I'm short- at least I'm not fat and have some swol but it's looking grim chaps
    Just be confident...

All I have to say in this regard is that I was very lucky. I think you just need to persevere and not take failures too personally

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

You need to put a good amount of time into your profile. It's not easy to get your dating profile to reflect who you are and for me it took about as much work as when I would update my resume before job hunting. Make sure to put anything you're interested in down, I started a conversation with my now gf over her love of the matisse pin up "the snail"

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    You need to put a good amount of time into your profile. It's not easy to get your dating profile to reflect who you are and for me it took about as much work as when I would update my resume before job hunting. Make sure to put anything you're interested in down, I started a conversation with my now gf over her love of the matisse pin up "the snail"
    Probably need to work on that, don't really know how to describe myself all that well apart from 'borderline autistic spergelord'

Probably need to work on that, don't really know how to describe myself all that well apart from 'borderline autistic spergelord'
    """Borderline"""

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    """Borderline"""
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

Do you have a CV? It's like that, just leave out the working bits and focus on hobbies and passions
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    """Borderline"""
    DONT TAKE THAT FROM ME ITS ALL I HAVE LEFT

I hate writing online profiles, it is kinda like looking for a job, I hate trying to sell myself. Good luck with it, Walrusbro!
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    [Url]https://pics.linuxlounge.net/_data/i/cn0yvdktif.jpg[/img.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Isn't the guy on the right YandereDev

Romantic relationships are overrated anyway, 3DPD get out