hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Looking for a corp

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 17, 2016
    Posts
    30

    Looking for a corp

    Hello,
    Ever since my first corporation that I joined in Eve 6 months ago, I cannot for the life of me find a corp that I am able to stay in for longer than a week or two for a variety of ridiculous reasons that are a good portion my fault. I aim to change that. For most of my time in Eve, I have been mainly solo pvping or in microgangs with a small group of friends in lowsec. I want to widen my PVP knowledge in more environments than just FW lowsec. I am currently interested in any small gang PVP group. I currently have about 9 million sp, which is sadly on the low side (http://eveboard.com/pilot/Benji_Dallocort). I can currently fly gal inties to support fleets. Here is my current killboard: https://zkillboard.com/character/96002103/.
    Thanks for any help
    -Benji

    Edit: btw am I allowed to make a post like this? The rules are confusing

    Also, I'm ustz
    Last edited by Benji; May 19 2016 at 10:19:38 PM.

  2. #2
    CC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25, 2011
    Location
    Matari Exodus
    Posts
    804
    Old Matari Exodus recruitment post

    Just drop in "The Arrival" chat channel ingame and speak to someone in the corp. Recommend about 1930 Eve Time during the week. I don't actually know if they are "recruiting" as I haven't been able to undock in some 3 months. But as far as I can remember if you have some decent chemistry with everyone and are relatively competent you will have fun and probably get invited to join. )))

    [EDIT] - Just noticed USTZ. . . still, can't help to hang in the channel.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 17, 2016
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Old Matari Exodus recruitment post

    Just drop in "The Arrival" chat channel ingame and speak to someone in the corp. Recommend about 1930 Eve Time during the week. I don't actually know if they are "recruiting" as I haven't been able to undock in some 3 months. But as far as I can remember if you have some decent chemistry with everyone and are relatively competent you will have fun and probably get invited to join. )))

    [EDIT] - Just noticed USTZ. . . still, can't help to hang in the channel.
    Thanks. Will definitely look into this corp even though I am ustz. Where do they stage out of for roams typically?

  4. #4
    tehebil1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    57
    Contact duckslayer ingame, heard he was recruiting

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 17, 2016
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Yeah man. Semicompetence Online is a small gang pvp corp currently based in Thera, roaming across new eden through fresh daily exits. Mail Cheryl Swindle and Smuggo Smuggins for and invite to a taster fleet. channel access is after test flight. You sound like the perfect newbie project
    Gonna drop you a mail when I login today

  6. #6
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Yeah man. Semicompetence Online is a small gang pvp corp currently based in Thera, roaming across new eden through fresh daily exits. Mail Cheryl Swindle and Smuggo Smuggins for and invite to a taster fleet. channel access is after test flight. You sound like the perfect newbie project
    honestly cant tell if scam like usual or not
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 17, 2016
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Yeah man. Semicompetence Online is a small gang pvp corp currently based in Thera, roaming across new eden through fresh daily exits. Mail Cheryl Swindle and Smuggo Smuggins for and invite to a taster fleet. channel access is after test flight. You sound like the perfect newbie project
    honestly cant tell if scam like usual or not
    Lol I don't have very much money/assets for them to steal anyway, unless you count tristans

  8. #8
    spitroast's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2015
    Location
    Angry Northern Bastard, UK
    Posts
    2,555
    Join Spectre Fleet or Bombers Bar roams I always had fun in those when I played

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 17, 2016
    Posts
    30
    Btw I'm the heist master anyway
    http://evewho.com/pilot/Benji+Dallocort

  10. #10
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Yeah man. Semicompetence Online is a small gang pvp corp currently based in Thera, roaming across new eden through fresh daily exits. Mail Cheryl Swindle and Smuggo Smuggins for and invite to a taster fleet. channel access is after test flight. You sound like the perfect newbie project
    honestly cant tell if scam like usual or not
    Lol I don't have very much money/assets for them to steal anyway, unless you count tristans
    Nah, duckslayer wont steal from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  11. #11
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,459
    How can people be so fucking stupid.

  12. #12
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    15,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    varcaus im actually subbed and playing again m8. Anatidae is rising once more
    Pinata pos mk2 when?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  13. #13
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    4,996
    Duckslayer m8. Am I competent enough to join your corp?
      Spoiler:



    (ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

  14. #14
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Duckslayer m8. Am I competent enough to join your corp?
    how good are you at pos management?
    I looked at it once and can fly an Iteron mk II. I also have an ice mining alt which I hear is very handy.

    UPDATE! I have a shadow serpentis medium pos which I hear is really cool.
    Last edited by Lady Spank; May 21 2016 at 07:22:29 AM.
      Spoiler:



    (ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

  15. #15
    CC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25, 2011
    Location
    Matari Exodus
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Old Matari Exodus recruitment post

    Just drop in "The Arrival" chat channel ingame and speak to someone in the corp. Recommend about 1930 Eve Time during the week. I don't actually know if they are "recruiting" as I haven't been able to undock in some 3 months. But as far as I can remember if you have some decent chemistry with everyone and are relatively competent you will have fun and probably get invited to join. )))

    [EDIT] - Just noticed USTZ. . . still, can't help to hang in the channel.
    Thanks. Will definitely look into this corp even though I am ustz. Where do they stage out of for roams typically?
    Heh, Jita/Amarr. Sry for late reply. )))

  16. #16
    Jayarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20, 2012
    Location
    The Cue's Cavernous Arsehole
    Posts
    775
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    Hello,
    Ever since my first corporation that I joined in Eve 6 months ago, I cannot for the life of me find a corp that I am able to stay in for longer than a week or two for a variety of ridiculous reasons that are a good portion my fault. I aim to change that. For most of my time in Eve, I have been mainly solo pvping or in microgangs with a small group of friends in lowsec. I want to widen my PVP knowledge in more environments than just FW lowsec. I am currently interested in any small gang PVP group. I currently have about 9 million sp, which is sadly on the low side (http://eveboard.com/pilot/Benji_Dallocort). I can currently fly gal inties to support fleets. Here is my current killboard: https://zkillboard.com/character/96002103/.
    Thanks for any help
    -Benji

    Edit: btw am I allowed to make a post like this? The rules are confusing

    Also, I'm ustz

    This guy is a corp version of weaponized cancer. Anything he touches dies or will at least be down a few bil, but the stealing/awoxing isn't even what makes this fuccboi true cancer. No. This guys PERSONALITY is cancer. He's a dumb teenager that will shit up your comms nonstop with ebic 4chin maymays. He will recommend your corp to other spergey teenagers. He will repeat literally anything he reads on reddit/4chan as though he is the authority on eve after hearing one random guys opinion on it. Not only is he a thief, a spy, and an awoxer, but he has a repugnant personality as well.
    perfect fit for tishu tbh
    very,very special thx to Jayarr Altol,i`m sure he`s nazy parents and he`s KKK Club friends are very proud of him
    If bad posts were supercaps, which alliance would have the most titans in the game?
    "TISHU deserves a mention. Jayarr alone would have a Revenant and a couple of titans."

  17. #17
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    happy to have him in my corp still tbh we are immune to all those issues through some clever setup and excellent management

  18. #18
    david32's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Eben
    Posts
    2,083
    Lazarus for Mod!!!1


  19. #19
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,970
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  20. #20

    Join Date
    May 17, 2016
    Posts
    30
    I'm not a troll if that's what you are referring too lol. I'll get into contact with the above people ingame when I get a chance to login soon. I have a lot of final exams atm

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •