hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: [CYCLOPS] I see what you did there

[CYCLOPS] I see what you did there

https://mwomercs.com/cyclops

Looks like PGI realized hardpoints are important. Cyclops gets pretty good hardpoint selections that make each variant unique.

Ballistic heavy superior Mauler? Check! (it's the hero though)
    7 missile hardpoint SRM firehose? Check!
    Lightweight Atlas DDC? Check!
    Mini Boars Head? Check!
    and more stuff

PGI is also bringing actual lore into the game finally. Cyclops was known for it's super awesome communications equipment in Battletech. It's going to have a special ability that boosts its own targeting range and the targeting range of mechs within a certain distance of it. Kinda neat, but I would prefer a targeting speed boost, or spreading the boost of a Command Console to mechs in your vicinity.

Now you can walk around looking like a god damn Geth Prime.

http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/226616-cyclops-faq/

It does look like they reused a bunch of geometry from the Archer though. I mean look at those shoulders and arms. Even the CT looks like it was squished a bit.
    Assholetep is such an asshole. Every time I'm unfolding my Tesseract Labyrinth he comes in and is all "Funny how you can get into a toy, but not into a Necrontyr babe's pants" and winks and laughs all the way down the stasis chamber. What an asshole.

That's one cute mech.

Quirks are up. Pretty minor things.

Get to see some of the hardpoint placements though.

Assholetep is such an asshole. Every time I'm unfolding my Tesseract Labyrinth he comes in and is all "Funny how you can get into a toy, but not into a Necrontyr babe's pants" and winks and laughs all the way down the stasis chamber. What an asshole.