hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 288

Thread: Warhammer 40K : Battlefleet Gothic Armada II (Now with added Roybutt Girlymann)

  1. #221
    Zeppelin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Gävle, Sweden
    Posts
    1,973
    All 12 factions from the tabletop game will be playable ingame.

  2. #222
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,350
    Gibgibgib

  3. #223
    Armag3ddon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,223
    Hnnnnnnng

  4. #224
    Zeppelin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Gävle, Sweden
    Posts
    1,973
    French with english subtitles;


  5. #225
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,210
    But will the devs fuck off 7 months after release to work on the next game?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  6. #226
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    21,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    But will the devs fuck off 7 months after release to work on the next game?
    Who cares if it’s as good as the first one tbh.

  7. #227
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    But will the devs fuck off 7 months after release to work on the next game?
    Who cares if it’s as good as the first one tbh.
    I kind of do because MP balance was all over the place and the devs never addressed it (I guess now we know why).
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  8. #228
    Shaftoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ships
    Posts
    2,003
    The first game was excellent, but a bit lacking in content, especially single player stuff.

    It was also a bit too micromanagy at times.

    I don't mind getting the next game if it is fleshed out and has more stuff to do. If they go full EA and release a new game every year (or couple of years) they can basically get fucked though.

  9. #229
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post
    The first game was excellent, but a bit lacking in content, especially single player stuff.

    It was also a bit too micromanagy at times.

    I don't mind getting the next game if it is fleshed out and has more stuff to do. If they go full EA and release a new game every year (or couple of years) they can basically get fucked though.
    ^

  10. #230
    Shaftoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ships
    Posts
    2,003
    This just popped up on steam with a September release date:

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/5...thic_Armada_2/

    I imagine we will see some gameplay at E3

    Looking forward to it
    Last edited by Shaftoes; June 1 2018 at 12:09:26 PM.

  11. #231
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,350
    Pre-Order is 25% off right now thanks to GW weekend sale.

  12. #232
    Shaftoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ships
    Posts
    2,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Pre-Order is 25% off right now thanks to GW weekend sale.
    Its a bullshit offer

    They bumped the price to 35 quid instead of 30 and then applied an artificial discount to make it look better.

  13. #233
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,350
    Gg wp

  14. #234
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,684

  15. #235
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    15,324
    less fancy trailers, moar gameplay. kthnxbai.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  16. #236
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,684

  17. #237
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,684



  18. #238
    Shaftoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ships
    Posts
    2,003
    Bought into the beta

    Loved the first game, multiplayer was great before they went nuts with the balancing passes.

    Lets hope they dont fuck it up

  19. #239
    Alex Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    7,440
    Play through of the prologue/tutorial campaign.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ4__N1vFqI

    Fair warning: this guy is the neckbeardiest of neckbeards.

  20. #240
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Play through of the prologue/tutorial campaign.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ4__N1vFqI

    Fair warning: this guy is the neckbeardiest of neckbeards.
    If your youtube name is "Chapter Master Valrak" I'd imagine that would be the case yes.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •