hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 650 of 1347 FirstFirst ... 1505506006406476486496506516526536607007501150 ... LastLast
Results 12,981 to 13,000 of 26929

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

"I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    There's always antifreeze
    The Russian way. It'll make a manbear out of you comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    this country

wtf

all of our lives are about to get measurably worse and we can't do a damn thing about it
    You can drink!
    Some twats will probably raise the price on that as well
    That has already happened due to Brexit mate; we had the emails of a large UK wine shop to its customers that they are upping their prices in this very thread not too long ago
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    There's always antifreeze
    The Russian way. It'll make a manbear out of you comrade.
    Remember to mix it with full milk, it's much better that way. Just don't think about going out after drinking antifreeze, you'll smell like shit.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    this country

wtf

all of our lives are about to get measurably worse and we can't do a damn thing about it
    You can drink!
    That has already happened due to Brexit mate; we had the emails of a large UK wine shop to its customers that they are upping their prices in this very thread not too long ago
    ios UK app prices were also upped 25% this week
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

this country

wtf

You can drink!
    LOL

ho-lee-fück, and that is still just the beginning of UK customers getting shafted left and right
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Smuggo
    this country

wtf

You can drink!
    LOL

ho-lee-fück, and that is still just the beginning of UK customers getting shafted left and right
    We already pay a lot for stuff compared to the continent so yeah it's gonna be rough, especially for Tresemme's precious "just about managing" families.

but surely Smuggo, there is a golden opportunity to expand the buy-to-let market and reintroduce the working class slum of the hey-days of the empire!
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

I'm actually considering getting into the buy-to-let scam...er, did i say scam? I mean business......myself this year. I suspect i have missed the train though due to potential legislation and changes, but we'll see.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    I'm actually considering getting into the buy-to-let scam...er, did i say scam? I mean business......myself this year. I suspect i have missed the train though due to potential legislation and changes, but we'll see.
    Aside from it being pretty fucking parasitic and morally questionable you have missed the boat probably. Tax changes and the fact that property prices are already completely retarded means there is little to be eeked out of it anymore.

Also we're likely at the apex of the current pricing cycle so you'd get thrown into negative equity almost immediately.

I trust I have dissuaded you from this capitalistic line of thinking comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Aside from it being pretty fucking parasitic and morally questionable you have missed the boat probably. Tax changes and the fact that property prices are already completely retarded means there is little to be eeked out of it anymore.

Also we're likely at the apex of the current pricing cycle so you'd get thrown into negative equity almost immediately.

Listen to this man. Very bad idea to get into something like that at the moment.

Plus there aren't going to be many immigrants willing to pay £100 a week each and have 7 of them live in the same 2 bed house.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Plus there aren't going to be many immigrants willing to pay £100 a week each and have 7 of them live in the same 2 bed house.
    Pretty sure there will.

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post

Listen to this man. Very bad idea to get into something like that at the moment.
    Pretty much what i figured. i hadnt even started the "due diligence" phase yet, was just a possible idea to invest some of my money. There's other options though.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post

Pretty much what i figured. i hadnt even started the "due diligence" phase yet, was just a possible idea to invest some of my money. There's other options though.
    Invest in the vanguard party comrade.

invest in india.

My bullbearings account did rather well recently so i might actually start doing it for real.

a gentle reminder of what the real problem is.

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Smuggo
    You're right Liare, it's the fucking Greeks.

You're right Liare, it's the fucking Greeks.
    SEND IN THE PANZERS!
    Viking, n.: