hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1492 of 1683 FirstFirst ... 4929921392144214821489149014911492149314941495150215421592 ... LastLast
Results 29,821 to 29,840 of 33650

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I fucking love that comic
    Sauce?

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    sp4m jumping in with the broken image link is simply poetic.
    All it needs now is teds accidentally pressing some Button

Banned
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    I fucking love that comic
    Sauce?
    https://www.instagram.com/uncle_saucebags/

some twat cropped the header/source out so I had to put my years of weeb fanart detective experience into action

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    sp4m jumping in with the broken image link is simply poetic.
    All it needs now is teds accidentally pressing some Button

Some say that Brexit is a little extreme measure to separate Sp4m from Europe, some say it isn't extreme enough. Only the future will show how effective it is.

doubt this forum will last long enough to see any positivism from brexit

I doubt any of us will live long enough to see any positivism from brexit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Banned
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    I'm looking forward to "I told you so" in a year or two when Sp4m's hometown descends even further into a dystopian failed state tbqh

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    ITT: The report user wars. Starring xenosis and sp4m

I'm looking forward to "I told you so" in a year or two when Sp4m's hometown descends even further into a dystopian failed state tbqh
    Treeza adopts Maggie's favourite policy of 'managed decline' for the entire nation in order to appease a few dozen mentally deficient backbenchers.

No wonder Ianucci has stopped writing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    ITT: The report user wars. Starring xenosis and sp4m
    You're the big neutral power fam

we're just reenacting the league of nations

(Did I report Sp4m since he got banned? I can't remember)

So Corbyn has let Good Ol' Uncle Ken resign to spare himself the pain of having to kick him out for being a furious and unrepentant anti-semite.

Coward.

ed: And just for bonus points, on his way out Ken has blamed the whole thing on an "old right wing" conspiracy, outright denied he said at least one of more egregious things he's on the record as having said (more than once), claimed he's being persecuted for putting forward "a historical argument" and is saying he's only really resigned so he can go back to campaigning for Corbyn.

This is why we'll never win an election.
    Last edited by elmicker; May 21 2018 at 06:51:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    So Corbyn has let Good Ol' Uncle Ken resign to spare himself the pain of having to kick him out for being a furious and unrepentant anti-semite.

Coward.

ed: And just for bonus points, on his way out Ken has blamed the whole thing on an "old right wing" conspiracy, outright denied he said at least one of more egregious things he's on the record as having said (more than once), claimed he's being persecuted for putting forward "a historical argument" and is saying he's only really resigned so he can go back to campaigning for Corbyn.

To be fair, he avoided mentioning Hitler or Zionism on his way out.. so that's a start
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post

Coward.

To be fair, he avoided mentioning Hitler or Zionism on his way out.. so that's a start
    well, sort of;

Quote Originally Posted by good ole ken
    Mr Livingstone said he did not accept he was guilty of anti-Semitism or bringing Labour into disrepute but his case had become a "distraction" for the party and its political ambitions.

Well, at least until the second half of his resignation statement. And then his interview with 5 Live. And then his interview with Sky News. And, presumably, whoever is up next.

Coward.

Kinda feel he mentioned it a bit here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44196298

Coward.
    Resigning before being sacked is the norm for politicians involved in scandals.

Maybe now he's gone the media will start to focus on those Tories and their friends who have said anti-Semitic, Islamophobic, or racist things.

Some examples...

* Theresa May has just given a peerage to Bill McRea, who once advocated using the RAF to bomb Irish cities.

* At least two DUP MPs are dispensationalists (they want to see Jews returned to Israel to usher in the Second Coming, when they will all be converted or killed)

* Just last week, Nadine Dorries MP told a British Muslim journalist she should be grateful for being allowed to live here.

* Councillor Rosemary Carroll was suspended for comparing Asian people to dogs, but was reinstated in order to maintain Tory control of Pendle

* Boris Johnson has referred to "flag-waving picaninnies" and "watermelon smiles" and claimed that blacks have lower IQs.

Hahahahaha, who am i kidding, they'll continue banging on about Labour.
    Last edited by Rodj Blake; May 22 2018 at 10:13:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    When you realise how badly we're getting fucked will you blame lefties, darkies or fall back on the good old traditional jews?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    When you realise how badly we're getting fucked will you blame lefties, darkies or fall back on the good old traditional jews?
    Neither.

I take responsibility for my own actions.

Doubt any of you can say the same.