hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1008 of 1683 FirstFirst ... 850890895899810051006100710081009101010111018105811081508 ... LastLast
Results 20,141 to 20,160 of 33650

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

  1. #20141
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    19,171
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Duckslayer wins the Poster's Choice Award for the third year running.
    Hes been so toxic lately I've had him on ignore for a month, that's not good posting that's being a dick.
    At least he demonstrates self awareness and critical thought processes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  2. #20142
    Smuggo
    Guest

  3. #20143
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Duckslayer wins the Poster's Choice Award for the third year running.
    Hes been so toxic lately I've had him on ignore for a month, that's not good posting that's being a dick.
    You know you're a good poster when W0lf blocks you. It's the dream.
    I don't block opinions, however retarded, i block people who mostly post personal insults. Being a good or bad poster has nothing to do with it.

    Its mostly due to the posters in question having irl issues that they project onto forums, ill probably take him off in a few months when he sorted his RL problems and is back to normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  4. #20144
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    19,171
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post

    Its mostly due to the posters in question having irl issues that they project onto forums, ill probably take him off in a few months when he sorted his RL problems.
    You could do with having some problems IRL. It might help you develop some empathy and less retarded world views.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  5. #20145
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post

    Its mostly due to the posters in question having irl issues that they project onto forums, ill probably take him off in a few months when he sorted his RL problems.
    You could do with having some problems IRL. It might help you develop some empathy and less retarded world views.
    Coming from the person thinking communism would be a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  6. #20146
    Dartzap's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Torbaydos
    Posts
    1,459
    Diane Abbot stepping down as Shadow Home Sec due to illness. Some Internet doctors saying it's dementia.

    Replacement is Lynn Brown.
    Last edited by Dartzap; June 7 2017 at 08:24:03 AM.

  7. #20147
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,356
    Hang on, are we rooting for Corbyn or are we screeching at Germans? I lose track sometimes.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  8. #20148
    Alex Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    7,482
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Hang on, are we rooting for Corbyn or are we screeching at Germans?
    yes.

  9. #20149
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Hang on, are we rooting for Corbyn or are we screeching at Germans? I lose track sometimes.
    We can do both!!

  10. #20150
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Duckslayer wins the Poster's Choice Award for the third year running.
    Hes been so toxic lately I've had him on ignore for a month, that's not good posting that's being a dick.
    You know you're a good poster when W0lf blocks you. It's the dream.
    I don't block opinions, however retarded, i block people who mostly post personal insults. Being a good or bad poster has nothing to do with it.

    Its mostly due to the posters in question having irl issues that they project onto forums, ill probably take him off in a few months when he sorted his RL problems and is back to normal.
    He's not projecting... you're just a fucking retard.

  11. #20151
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    19,171
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post

    Its mostly due to the posters in question having irl issues that they project onto forums, ill probably take him off in a few months when he sorted his RL problems.
    You could do with having some problems IRL. It might help you develop some empathy and less retarded world views.
    Coming from the person thinking communism would be a good thing.
    I've never said that. I just think capitalism is a very bad thing. Gotta cross the bridges in front of you before speculating what the next one looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  12. #20152
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    5,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartzap View Post
    Diane Abbot stepping down as Shadow Home Sec due to illness. Some Internet doctors saying it's dementia.

    Replacement is Lynn Brown.
    Well that's a lot of labours problems gone

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  13. #20153
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Duckslayer wins the Poster's Choice Award for the third year running.
    Hes been so toxic lately I've had him on ignore for a month, that's not good posting that's being a dick.
    You know you're a good poster when W0lf blocks you. It's the dream.
    I don't block opinions, however retarded, i block people who mostly post personal insults. Being a good or bad poster has nothing to do with it.

    Its mostly due to the posters in question having irl issues that they project onto forums, ill probably take him off in a few months when he sorted his RL problems and is back to normal.
    He's not projecting... you're just a fucking retard.
    Maybe, but my posting hasnt changed recently. His posting however has drastically. He always was a bit of a douche i.e http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...P-LordsServant , but it was at least funny. Nowadays hes just being caustic.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  14. #20154

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    4,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post

    Its mostly due to the posters in question having irl issues that they project onto forums, ill probably take him off in a few months when he sorted his RL problems.
    You could do with having some problems IRL. It might help you develop some empathy and less retarded world views.
    Coming from the person thinking communism would be a good thing.
    I've never said that. I just think capitalism is a very bad thing. Gotta cross the bridges in front of you before speculating what the next one looks like.
    That just sounds like anarchy through inaction. Noone is going to jump on your boat if you have only "fuck the system" to offer.

    Anyways thank god for elections, its like a shark tank in here. Can't wait to get back to god internet to catch up on ~quality posting~

  15. #20155
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Zac Goldsmith, Nicola Blackwood Boris Johnson, Liam Fox, Priti Patel and Dominic Raab are all Tories who did not show up to traditional constituency hustings, demonstrating their contempt for voters.

  16. #20156
    Alex Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    7,482
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Duckslayer wins the Poster's Choice Award for the third year running.
    Hes been so toxic lately I've had him on ignore for a month, that's not good posting that's being a dick.
    You know you're a good poster when W0lf blocks you. It's the dream.
    I don't block opinions, however retarded, i block people who mostly post personal insults. Being a good or bad poster has nothing to do with it.

    Its mostly due to the posters in question having irl issues that they project onto forums, ill probably take him off in a few months when he sorted his RL problems and is back to normal.
    He's not projecting... you're just a fucking retard.
    Maybe, but my posting hasnt changed recently.
    We are all too aware of this.

  17. #20157
    Alex Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    7,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Zac Goldsmith, Nicola Blackwood Boris Johnson, Liam Fox, Priti Patel and Dominic Raab are all Tories who did not show up to traditional constituency hustings, demonstrating their contempt for voters.
    My MP has spent about 3 times more time campaigning in the next constituency over to help out the Tories there than he has here. His seat is literally THAT safe.

  18. #20158
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    19,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Zac Goldsmith, Nicola Blackwood Boris Johnson, Liam Fox, Priti Patel and Dominic Raab are all Tories who did not show up to traditional constituency hustings, demonstrating their contempt for voters.
    Voters regularly show contempt for themselves in the ballot box, it's probably a politically sensible move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  19. #20159
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,718
    W0lf hast legit bestposter Duckslayer on ignore
    Amazing scenes

  20. #20160
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    W0lf hast legit bestposter Duckslayer on ignore
    Amazing scenes
    Not forever, just untill he cooled down from being a massive douchebag,
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •