hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1287 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 28778711871237127712841285128612871288128912901297 ... LastLast
Results 25,721 to 25,740 of 26070

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Meanwhile, "Cornwall appeals to government as crops ‘rot in fields’ due to shortage in migrant labour after Brexit."

There's a joke in there about reaping what you sow, somewhere.

I fully expect the Brexiteers will rally round, show blitz spirit and get down to Cornwall for a couple of weeks of harvesting. After all, they won, get over it.
    If they're paid a decent wage, which, evidently the migrant labour wasn't...
    Shocking left-wing scenes.
    Not really... But this is the 21st century... The conservatives are really the globalists and the lefties... are also the globalists.

If an industry needs to rely on transient, unskilled labour from half a continent away while you have natives living on welfare unwilling to do the work then there is a problem with the system somewhere. Either employers aren't paying enough or benefits are too good.
    Turns out an industry that's good for people who don't mind coming over for 3 months, working hard and taking their money home isn't good for natives.

A fair number of my friends did the very same thing in Australia.

Farming the world over is reliant on transient labour because it's a seasonal job.

You'd have to raise wages a LOT to get British natives wanting to do the work.
    because of the mad pussy/party scene

Wouldn't be surprised if some Torie decides to make farm labouring a part of Job Seekers Allowance requirements.

WoT EU: Mortalitis

Harvest issues will be sorted out with the traditional way: herd up a bunch of unemployed Welsh sheep fucker and you are golden.

There was a nice vid in this topic on dairy farm and why the guy voted leave. How the EU subsidies are only to keep the price lower than the production cost.
    <would pay with rep if you could relink the vid>

Now tell me is the new subsidies system up and running?
    Or will you increase the milk price to cover the real production cost?
    Of course, in the new trade agreement diary would flow unlimited from the continent as that's what you wanted, right?

I had a discussion with an old schoolmate, working for one of the biggest pig farms and related meat products company here in Hungary. They are already building up the relationships fo be ready to hit the UK market with the usual cheap products, when the UK meat becomes expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Harvest issues will be sorted out with the traditional way: herd up a bunch of unemployed Welsh sheep fucker and you are golden.

There was a nice vid in this topic on dairy farm and why the guy voted leave. How the EU subsidies are only to keep the price lower than the production cost.
    <would pay with rep if you could relink the vid>

Now tell me is the new subsidies system up and running?
    Or will you increase the milk price to cover the real production cost?
    Of course, in the new trade agreement diary would flow unlimited from the continent as that's what you wanted, right?

I had a discussion with an old schoolmate, working for one of the biggest pig farms and related meat products company here in Hungary. They are already building up the relationships fo be ready to hit the UK market with the usual cheap products, when the UK meat becomes expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're forgetting that our glorious British farmers will no longer have to adhere to all that unwarranted and stifling Brussels red tape (like for animal welfare) that pushes up costs!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalitis View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if some Torie decides to make farm labouring a part of Job Seekers Allowance requirements.
    Well something has to be done to get British people to do these jobs. Higher pay would help but so too would benefit reform to incentive people to do these jobs while punishing those who reject such opportunities. We have 1 million NEETs who could be out in the fields for harvest.

What's going on here:
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...prime-minister

Could some British share some light on the inner workings of the tories, i understand that this behaviour/language is quite unusual. So what does it mean, May resigning soon or is she firing Johnson?

Anyway what are the chances your parliament will vote on the final exit bill? And what are the chances it will be repelled?
    I'm asking because that is the only hope Britain has otherwise you guys are truly fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    you guys are truly fucked.
    yep

Banned
    What's going on here:
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...prime-minister

Could some British share some light on the inner workings of the tories, i understand that this behaviour/language is quite unusual. So what does it mean, May resigning soon or is she firing Johnson?

Anyway what are the chances your parliament will vote on the final exit bill? And what are the chances it will be repelled?
    I'm asking because that is the only hope Britain has otherwise you guys are truly fucked.
    Basically if the Tories screw up Brexit in such a way that we essentially remain a member of the EU then they're finished. They've not won a good majority for almost 30 years and have hardly any members. People have been waiting for them to die off for a long time but they seem to just about keep on going. BoJo and Gove are primarily concerned with saving the Tory party more than anything else.

I'm pretty sure letters like that are mostly written so that they can be leaked to the press.

Maybe but what concerns me is that the EU officials which are involved in the Brexit talks are starting to speak in most blatant non political speech since, i don't know.. ever.
    That means if Britain/Government isn't going to commit soon, in the next 2 weeks, on some issues Britain will face a hard brexit and as i said above then you guys are truly fucked.

Banned
    Maybe but what concerns me is that the EU officials which are involved in the Brexit talks are starting to speak in most blatant non political speech since, i don't know.. ever.
    That means if Britain/Government isn't going to commit soon, in the next 2 weeks, on some issues Britain will face a hard brexit and as i said above then you guys are truly fucked.
    I believe we can still take the Norway option at any time since we are currently a member of the EEA anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    I'm pretty sure letters like that are mostly written so that they can be leaked to the press.
    C. It's a leadership bid in letter form.

Quote Originally Posted by The Contemporary Poster View Post
    I believe we can still take the Norway option at any time since we are currently a member of the EEA anyway.
    Probably but then your right winged press and politicians will foam about it like a rabid dog and won't stop until they get a new election/revolution whatever.
    Last edited by Jori McKie; November 13 2017 at 11:52:04 AM.

Banned
    Probably but then your right winged press and politics will foam about it like a rabid dog and won't stop until they get a new election/revolution whatever.
    Yes probably and it would likely kill the Tories which is why they're ignoring it.

But EEA membership using the lichtenstein precedent to put a brake on immigration would be the best transition option and very hard for the EU to deny us.

Probably but then your right winged press and politics will foam about it like a rabid dog and won't stop until they get a new election/revolution whatever.
    Yes probably and it would likely kill the Tories which is why they're ignoring it.

But EEA membership using the lichtenstein precedent to put a brake on immigration would be the best transition option and very hard for the EU to deny us.
    You're delusional if you think the UK will get anything of a privileged deal. Lichtenstein type of deal is imo off the table

EU == immigration is the biggest lie Tories managed to feed you. You are a country which basically invented relying on underpaid workforce to build an empire without resorting to slaves. The best you're going to accomplish is replacing europeans with even more indians, pakis and assorted middle easterners. Good luck!

You also believe women belong in the kitchen. Neither of these things are true.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    You also believe women belong in the kitchen. Neither of these things are true.
    I don't believe that and can you explain why we can't take the Norway option?

Because fuck you that's why

Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

^

EU wants norway to join so its willing to play sweethearts. You lot are being obnoxious exes. Just get out.