hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1286 of 1302 FirstFirst ... 28678611861236127612831284128512861287128812891296 ... LastLast
Results 25,701 to 25,720 of 26039

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

29 March 2019 at 11pm, the United Kingdom will leave the EU!

Its the final countdown, Remoaners!
    Remember this date!

503 days to go!

Your post only works because it's a snipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post

Remember this date!

503 days to go!
    So about 523 days till I can get my cheap holiday flat in Knightsbridge. Sweet!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Contemporary Poster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Contemporary Poster View Post
    It'll be a bit messy for a while but we'll be fine in the end. Should also help kill the Tory party for good so win-win.
    He says from his 3 bedroom suburban, mortgaged home and income 3x the median.
    What does that have to do with anything? It wasn't going get any better for the poor if we just left the UK province's peripheral economy to continue to fester indefinitely was it?
    Didn't know Smuggo could see in the future now!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Well why would it getter better when voters can't throw the government out?

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post

Remember this date!

503 days to go!
    So about 523 days till I can get my cheap holiday flat in Knightsbridge. Sweet!

Shine yer shoes, mister?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    http://www.lbc.co.uk/news/tesco-defe...stmas-advert/?

Hahahaha

"Muslims should integrate but only if they don't celebrate Christmas or win the bake off"

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

Hahahaha

"Muslims should integrate but only if they don't celebrate Christmas or win the bake off"
    They want Muslims to integrate. Back into Pakistani society.

I watch so little TV these days I didn't know we'd reached the season of schmaltzy department store ads.

Hahahaha

I wonder if any Muslims were triggered at the actions of these potential apostates taking part in a secular festival?

Next year Tesco should broadcast an advert for Eid and stick a white non-muslim family in it and we can watch retards on both sides melt down.

LONDON (Reuters) - Japanese carmaker Honda (7267.T) cannot afford the 10 percent export tariff that would be imposed on its British-built cars if Britain had to return to World Trade Organization rules after Brexit, it said on Thursday.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-br...-idUSKBN1D923B

Meanwhile, "Cornwall appeals to government as crops ‘rot in fields’ due to shortage in migrant labour after Brexit."

There's a joke in there about reaping what you sow, somewhere.

I fully expect the Brexiteers will rally round, show blitz spirit and get down to Cornwall for a couple of weeks of harvesting. After all, they won, get over it.
    Last edited by Shaikar; November 11 2017 at 08:55:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Meanwhile, "Cornwall appeals to government as crops ‘rot in fields’ due to shortage in migrant labour after Brexit."

I fully expect the Brexiteers will rally round, show blitz spirit and get down to Cornwall for a couple of weeks of harvesting. After all, they won, get over it.
    If they're paid a decent wage, which, evidently the migrant labour wasn't...

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post

Shocking left-wing scenes.

Not really... But this is the 21st century... The conservatives are really the globalists and the lefties... are also the globalists.

If an industry needs to rely on transient, unskilled labour from half a continent away while you have natives living on welfare unwilling to do the work then there is a problem with the system somewhere. Either employers aren't paying enough or benefits are too good.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

Not really... But this is the 21st century... The conservatives are really the globalists and the lefties... are also the globalists.

If an industry needs to rely on transient, unskilled labour from half a continent away while you have natives living on welfare unwilling to do the work then there is a problem with the system somewhere. Either employers aren't paying enough or benefits are too good.
    Or the locals have been conditioned to not want to do those jobs

Or they're just lazy.

Mfw the boogeyman foreigner taking our jobs AND our benefits strikes again

Hahahaha

I wonder if any Muslims were triggered at the actions of these potential apostates taking part in a secular festival?

Next year Tesco should broadcast an advert for Eid and stick a white non-muslim family in it and we can watch retards on both sides melt down.
    le whataboutism faec

Hahahaha

le whataboutism faec
    u wot m8?

I thought it was a good advert and did an excellent job of promoting 'proper' integration.

I was just asking a question and making a suggestion. There's no need to get upset.

Hahahaha

le whataboutism faec
    u wot m8?

I thought it was a good advert and did an excellent job of promoting 'proper' integration.

I was just asking a question and making a suggestion. There's no need to get upset.
    I'm sure you were just asking questions

Really I am

Turns out an industry that's good for people who don't mind coming over for 3 months, working hard and taking their money home isn't good for natives.

A fair number of my friends did the very same thing in Australia.

Farming the world over is reliant on transient labour because it's a seasonal job.

You'd have to raise wages a LOT to get British natives wanting to do the work.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post

Turns out an industry that's good for people who don't mind coming over for 3 months, working hard and taking their money home isn't good for natives.

A fair number of my friends did the very same thing in Australia.

Farming the world over is reliant on transient labour because it's a seasonal job.

You'd have to raise wages a LOT to get British natives wanting to do the work.
    See also: a bunch of my school mates have done Skiing jobs in the Alps because the locals don't want to do it (given the prices in most skiing towns I don't blame them)

also might be because of the mad pussy/party scene