hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1402 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 4029021302135213921399140014011402140314041405141214521502 ... LastLast
Results 28,021 to 28,040 of 33457

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    You know, to form a more effective argument against Theresa May it would be prudent to at least understand her viewpoint and what she stands for ah never mind I can't even type this without smirking who the fuck am I kidding.
    why ? she literately doesn't stand for anything beyond whatever keeps her in power until next crisis.

she's got neither a spine nor principles worth a damn beyond the usual "fuck the poor" tory spiel and she is emblematic of the fundamental problem with modern politics that is driving massive voter resentment because she's nothing but a empty vessel for whatever policy her spin-doctors and donors pour into her at any given week.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    You know, to form a more effective argument against Theresa May it would be prudent to at least understand her viewpoint and what she stands for ah never mind I can't even type this without smirking who the fuck am I kidding.
    why ? she literately doesn't stand for anything beyond whatever keeps her in power until next crisis.

she's got neither a spine nor principles worth a damn beyond the usual "fuck the poor" tory spiel and she is emblematic of the fundamental problem with modern politics that is driving massive voter resentment because she's nothing but a empty vessel for whatever policy her spin-doctors and donors pour into her at any given week.
    M8...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post

M8...
    Was gonna say. Liare might want to reread the post you're answering to. :P

What's fhcs view on an appropriate response to Russia poisoning a few hundred Brits?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

... i just missed a obvious bit of sarcasm, didn't i ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

... i just missed a obvious bit of sarcasm, didn't i ?
    M8 he literally spelled it out. Read the entire post if you haven't already. Especially the bit at the end.

fuck >.<
    Viking, n.:

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    What's fhcs view on an appropriate response to Russia poisoning a few hundred Brits?
    Thermonuclear annihilation

Being Russian isn't punishment enough?

Dominic Raab just straight up called London a money laundering centre for Russians on bbc breakfast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Dominic Raab just straight up called London a money laundering centre for Russians on bbc breakfast
    Well now with HSBC being taken to the cleaners for it, I guess going for a government backed centre to launder money is the next best thing

I mean, I'm not in charge of the UK (Thank god) but if I was it would probably go like this:

We've probably got dossiers on most if not all of the Russian spies in the UK?

Kill them all over the weekend.

Use precision, targeted attacks that can't possibly harm any other passers by (Lead by example).

Report all the killings as "unfortunate accidents" linked, in a full front pager article.

All the papers must be brought on board to run the satirical "Strange Accidents" headline.

Await the next batch of spies sent over next week.

If we don't have dossiers or we aren't capable of executing, just seize all the Russian owned assets in central London with strong connections to Putin.

If can't find strong connections just make some up and stone face it when Russia gets mad.

Put homeless people in the seized assets and make it seem like part of Sadihk Khans program to get homeless numbers down but really just fill it with homeless so they ruin the assets.

Finally let them have assets back but hopefully covered in homeless people shit piss needles and vomit.

I mean, I'm not in charge of the UK (Thank god)

Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Quality Post +1

Put homeless people in the seized assets and make it seem like part of Sadihk Khans program to get homeless numbers down but really just fill it with homeless so they ruin the assets.

Finally let them have assets back but hopefully covered in homeless people shit piss needles and vomit.
    The thought of people squatting in the homes of Russian Oligarchs gives me an irony boner.

Quality Post +1
    Well, DerWish's reply was a proper response.

But really, the reason most EU states are not literal shitholes are things like due process and that we don't indiscriminately murder people on our own soil. You don't hurt Russia etc by killing Russians.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    Quality Post +1

But really, the reason most EU states are not literal shitholes are things like due process and that we don't indiscriminately murder people on our own soil. You don't hurt Russia etc by killing Russians.
    bit rich coming from somebody living in a country that is debating enshrining sentence "multipliers" depending on geography into law innit ?
    Viking, n.:

Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    Quality Post +1

bit rich coming from somebody living in a country that is debating enshrining sentence "multipliers" depending on geography into law innit ?
    I left DK for the time being. And Finland only sentences people who refuse to be conscripted during peace time to jail; due to this, we've only been condemned by Amnesty, the EU human rights ombudsman, and the UN human rights council. A totally different thing!

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Getting the EU + USA to boycott the World Cup in solidarity would probably upset Putin more than murdering a few spooks. Harder to do, admittedly.

Fine then just do more boring sanctions god I was only trying to spice the fucking place up.

Could probably take a shit on the floor in this forum and achieve the same goal.