hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1464 of 1472 FirstFirst ... 4649641364141414541461146214631464146514661467 ... LastLast
Results 29,261 to 29,280 of 29438

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

Gentlemen, the reason why we appear to have members drift away is not only that we are growing up and having to live lives and stuff, but there appears to be a core of people who are just such utter protagonist arseholes here. No matter how well you argue against their posts (or lay down evidence contrary to their views), they continue to spout their fetid, bullshit opinions on this forum. Unfortunately Spam appeared to be one of those who would argue a point not because he was right (after review of evidence), but just because he liked being a cunt. The world could do with less people like that.
    Shitting up eve for .... well, longer than most of you scumbags.

Spam was a cunt got shit for it then tried to use his personal life as an excuse

How did he sp4z out that warranted the ban hammer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Well, the way you enjoy this place is to have about ten-ish people on ignore so the worst cases are gone

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    An enormous region of the world having a periodically centralised instability isn't exactly unique. Lots of parts of the middle east are stable, we just focus our attention on the unstable bits. 'The middle east has been shit for as long as humans have been on the earth' is a statement made from a position of ignorance.
    Europe has just barely emerged from over a literal millenium of continuous warfare. Basically from 700 to 1945, it's been fight o'clock here, and even then it took another 50 years for shit to really wind down.

People want to talk shit about the EU, and they can if they like, but the EU has overseen the longest peaceful period in Europe since, I dunno, Trajan? Hadrian?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Both Trajan or Hadrian had extensive ‘external’ borders within Europe and there was significant violence there. Whether you characterise that on par with or in excess of the various Balkan conflicts is up for debate.

China is probably the most stable region globally. Long periods of peaceful hegemonic rule punctuated by lots of people dying in the violent break up of a dynasty.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    oh you've all shit the bed again

look the rules are pretty simple, don't be a cunt

if you have to have it explained to you as what being a cunt means, its means you're a cunt

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post

if you have to have it explained to you as what being a cunt means, its means you're a cunt
    This man speaks true.

Can we forgive sp4m ?I love his stupid.

Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post

This man speaks true.

Can we forgive sp4m ?I love his stupid.

Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk
    +1

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    dumped over 200 images into a single post and crashed the page for mobile/shit laptop users

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    dumped over 200 images into a single post and crashed the page for mobile/shit laptop users
    oh, well, bring back hanging then.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

Let the poor dumb twat back

where else is he gonna go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

Well since we have no way of knowing how long he was banned for I guess we just have to wait

anyway, I'm enjoying Corbwyn's response to the whole Syria debacle tbh, really shows his merit as a leader

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    He was given a 7 (now 6) day timeout

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar

Well since we have no way of knowing how long he was banned for I guess we just have to wait

anyway, I'm enjoying Corbwyn's response to the whole Syria debacle tbh, really shows his merit as a leader
    what, his reluctance to even acknowledge that gassing your own population is a bad thing?

Banned

what, his reluctance to even acknowledge that gassing your own population is a bad thing?
    jerseyflolk?

I have a feeling, and I might be wrong, that the enjoyment is probably sarcastic in big measure.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

"I'm not entirely sure the answer to gassing people is to blow some more of their land up" = "gassing people isn't all bad you guys"?
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post

"I'm not entirely sure the answer to gassing people is to blow some more of their land up" = "gassing people isn't all bad you guys"?
    apparently. Politicians that want to investigate global issues before just sending missiles in are also bad apparently, we prefer bomb first question later tactics of the wild west.