hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1359 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 3598591259130913491356135713581359136013611362136914091459 ... LastLast
Results 27,161 to 27,180 of 33417

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

Senior tories seem confused by the move since he was highly regarded in his previous job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

smuggo
    My Mrs' father has had some dealings with Rory Stewart and he's of the opinion that he's a decent chap. Quite an impressive CV too.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Senior tories seem confused by the move since he was highly regarded in his previous job.
    All the moves around Justice are a complete fuckup. As much as I loathe Dominic Raab's politics by all accounts he's a competent, focused lawyer and his obsession with Europe is plain. Moving him out of the MoJ to be an utterly meaningless housing minister while the withdrawal bill is in flight is fucking insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    All the moves around Justice are a complete fuckup. As much as I loathe Dominic Raab's politics by all accounts he's a competent, focused lawyer and his obsession with Europe is plain. Moving him out of the MoJ to be an utterly meaningless housing minister while the withdrawal bill is in flight is fucking insanity.
    Sums up British politics tbh
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

It's almost as though people are being given jobs they're not suited for so that they fail badly and don't end up as a future challenger for the leadership...

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    It's almost as though people are being given jobs they're not suited for so that they fail badly and don't end up as a future challenger for the leadership...
    If May is anything to go by they give ministers jobs they're not suited for as a teflon test for future leadership material. Do a terrible job but none of the shit sticks to you? Perfect candidate for tory PM.

Saw this, thought of Lark for some reason http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...20180110142125
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Saw this, thought of Lark for some reason http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...20180110142125
    I've actually had a hearty kek over all this. I would argue that the bulk of recruitment issues are down to the closure of high street recruitment offices and subcontacting the admin out to Crapita rather than poofters, soyboys and muslims feeiing turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    I've actually had a hearty kek over all this. I would argue that the bulk of recruitment issues are down to the closure of high street recruitment offices and subcontacting the admin out to Crapita rather than poofters, soyboys and muslims feeiing turned off.
    A generation that grew up with the media coverage of Afghanistan & Iraq campaigns are hardly going to be as enthused about it as those raised the decade before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    >soyboy

And you claim you don't read /pol/

smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    >soyboy

I don't read it unironically.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    >soyboy

Just like you're not an unironic racist

>soyboy

im soo high right now but i think you got one too many negatives in there to make your point correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    >soyboy

im soo high right now but i think you got one too many negatives in there to make your point correctly?
    It works, it's sarcasm so there is one more negative surely. :>

Whether it works as a good post is a different question of course.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    >soyboy

i see making that one serious post has consumed your being a nice person quota for the next quarter.

sad times.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    >soyboy

It works, it's sarcasm so there is one more negative surely. :>

Whether it works as a good post is a different question of course.

I find it highly unlikely that someone would be sarcastic on the Internet

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    >soyboy

i see making that one serious post has consumed your being a nice person quota for the next quarter.

sad times.
    Why should we be nice to people being racist assholes, pretend or not?

smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    >soyboy

sad times.
    Why should we be nice to people being racist assholes, pretend or not?

When have I been a racist asshole mate?

So NHS figures are their worst ever, staff numbers are collapsing and people are dying on corridors.

How many of you can, without cheating, name the shadow health secretary?