hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1667 of 1683 FirstFirst ... 667116715671617165716641665166616671668166916701677 ... LastLast
Results 33,321 to 33,340 of 33650

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Got stabbed last night, thanks UK.
    ouch, hope you have a quick recovery. What happened?
    Someone tried to mug me near Cambridge Heath, just a small wound under the arm. Kinda makes the whole police funding thing hit home though.
    Very glad to see you're ok, matey. Was it a saffer?
    Just a young black guy, not getting the police involved. They never do anything around Bethnal Green anyway (used to call them all the time about the dealers down my road).
    Report it, even if the police do nothing.

It will still be fed into the stats which will help the case for more funding.

Also, how will you feel if you don't report it and he kills someone next week?
    Your latter point is a decent one and i'll think about it. Unfortunately, last year i must have contacted the police about 70 times to remove the drug dealers from the carpark outside of my flat and nothing was ever done. This is not a council flat and it has a fuckoff big wall around it - and yet it's still a problem. Ultimately I had to legally threaten the council to get a key-retaining gate installed which magically solved the problem.

Now they've moved around the other side of the block. I'm on the board of the freeholder and there's a guy that lives on the ground floor who's now having to deal with what is essentially a drug bazar. Every meeting we have he implores us to take money from the pooled fund and build a secondary bigger wall; unfortunately council regulations wouldn't allow this. This entire block has 24-hour private security, 35ft electric gates and barbed wire; we still can't solve the issue.

If we can't do it, even with the police assisting with the limited resources they have, then fuck knows what the really nasty parts of east london are going to do. And it is getting worse: i'm sure some of you saw the BBC story about the residents of Columbia Road painting parking spaces for dealers to highlight how silly things have become.

Basically Rodj, some of these guys have such a strong hold around here i want to keep my head down. Things should get better if we can get that second gate installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Someone tried to mug me near Cambridge Heath, just a small wound under the arm. Kinda makes the whole police funding thing hit home though.
    Just a young black guy, not getting the police involved. They never do anything around Bethnal Green anyway (used to call them all the time about the dealers down my road).
    To soon to call that one karma?

Karma for what?

Snitching on his hoodlum buddies obviously

Oh no they were mostly middle eastern.

Glad to hear your ok.

Also that sounds like complete fucking shit.

Your latter point is a decent one and i'll think about it. Unfortunately, last year i must have contacted the police about 70 times to remove the drug dealers from the carpark outside of my flat and nothing was ever done. This is not a council flat and it has a fuckoff big wall around it - and yet it's still a problem. Ultimately I had to legally threaten the council to get a key-retaining gate installed which magically solved the problem.

Now they've moved around the other side of the block. I'm on the board of the freeholder and there's a guy that lives on the ground floor who's now having to deal with what is essentially a drug bazar. Every meeting we have he implores us to take money from the pooled fund and build a secondary bigger wall; unfortunately council regulations wouldn't allow this. This entire block has 24-hour private security, 35ft electric gates and barbed wire; we still can't solve the issue.

If we can't do it, even with the police assisting with the limited resources they have, then fuck knows what the really nasty parts of east london are going to do. And it is getting worse: i'm sure some of you saw the BBC story about the residents of Columbia Road painting parking spaces for dealers to highlight how silly things have become.

Basically Rodj, some of these guys have such a strong hold around here i want to keep my head down. Things should get better if we can get that second gate installed.
    Where do you live? Baghdad? /s
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    To soon to call that one karma?

Karma for what?
    Buying drugs and also calling the cops dealers

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post

Where do you live? Baghdad? /s
    Honestly what pisses everyone off the most is the noise.

"Look, we don't mind you dealing. But can you please keep it down?"

Maybe it is a plus that this dystopian island republic wants to unachor itself from the splendor of the USEurope
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Maybe it is a plus that this dystopian island republic wants to unachor itself from the splendor of the USEurope
    Right because nothing like that happens in eg: the Paris banlieus or downtown Brussels
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Surely you can resolve your local disputes with a queensbury rules challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    He tried that but the dirty rotter pulled a knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    He tried that but the dirty rotter pulled a knife.
    Well that's just not cricket.

Complaining about drug dealers shortly after his broken coke or something fueled obnoxious bender on discord where he managed to insult and be a condescending twat to half the regulars and wank about his 20k pound furniture or something is a sight to see though.

That said, doesn't take anything away from the stabbing thing, fucking sucks and I hope you're ok and here to annoy us much longer, it balances out the other types of edgelording.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post

The fact that you leapt from a finely crafted joke about morons not having the ability to deal with criticism, to implying that people here are skull measuring Nazi's is retarded, even for you.
    You are more like a skull measuring commie but really they amount to the same thing.

Criticism is fine but you are your comrades in arms don't practice it. Its more like the yelling of a left-wing jock shouting
    'No your stupid!'. That is hardly fine crafted.

Where I come from, implying people are Nazis is pretty much the same as name-calling.
    If you practice what they preach then that makes you a step closer to them.

Anyway I said policy, I didn't actually call them a nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post

Where hes from its a compliment.
    Not likely.
    Last edited by Meester; October 9 2018 at 11:56:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Complaining about drug dealers shortly after his broken coke or something fueled obnoxious bender on discord where he managed to insult and be a condescending twat to half the regulars and wank about his 20k pound furniture or something is a sight to see though.

That said, doesn't take anything away from the stabbing thing, fucking sucks and I hope you're ok and here to annoy us much longer, it balances out the other types of edgelording.
    Yeh, really sorry about that.

And likewise, i reckon you'd be pretty cool to have a beer with one day

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Not being able to sleep is a bit shitty i think we can all agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Not being able to sleep is a bit shitty i think we can all agree.
    Don't do so much coke?

Yeah just send it to me instead i'll dispose of it safely.