hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1001 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 50190195199199899910001001
Results 20,001 to 20,019 of 20019

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

Tories, putting the CON in CONservative.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    So after Mother Theresa's car crash u-turn press conference there's now a video of BoJo running away from an angry voter asking about the 350m a week. Great day's campaigning so far.
    Come on, don't tease us! Post the BoJo video! We all need a good laugh to end our Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    So after Mother Theresa's car crash u-turn press conference there's now a video of BoJo running away from an angry voter asking about the 350m a week. Great day's campaigning so far.
    Come on, don't tease us! Post the BoJo video! We all need a good laugh to end our Monday.
    Go on then...

He didn't resign because technically May formed a new govt when she became PM and just didn't reappoint him. Generally ministers don't actually get fired they just resign because they got told they have to by the PM.
    Thanks for the clarification mate.

usual middle class dickheads: "hey those scroungers are getting money and housing they didn't earn!!"

same dickheads: "what do you mean I might not get money and a house I didn't earn?"

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    usual middle class dickheads: "hey those scroungers are getting money and housing they didn't earn!!"

same dickheads: "what do you mean I might not get money and a house I didn't earn?"
    BUT MAH DYNESTY

Ending feudalism was a mistake. How else were we to know who God chose to have all the land?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

She seems quite flustered speaking to Andrew Neal and looking pretty foolish for her inability to deviate from her approved soundbites.

Exactly why she didn't want to do debates. She's not an engaging speaker at all - she wants to lay out her soundbite and get away.

If Cameron was a poundshop Blair, fuck knows what she is.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

lidl thatcher?

She was also wearing a necklace that looks like the sort of chain one uses to secure gates on a building site. Austere times at Prada, I guess.

Poor Andrew. I think his new job role shall be "Suicidal Paxman" The despair at the lack of answers is palpable.
    Last edited by Dartzap; May 22 2017 at 06:53:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Go on then...

Thats pretty fucking painful......

sadly think they will still win but with a vastly smaller number than predicted.

Oh, they'll win. But when they called it, it was on the back of 20 point poll leads and visions of a 50+ seat majority.

Imagine if we could cut their majority (haha, I know not likely, but imagine) and leave them with a WEAKER position, forcing them to call a second election. How fucking funny would that be?
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    I never expect any integrity form the Tories, but this elections "our policy is simply to paint Labour as mentalists and then keep quiet about our own lack of policies" approach is so ridiculously cynical, even for them.
    And getting more cynical by the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManFromDelmonte View Post
    I never expect any integrity form the Tories, but this elections "our policy is simply to paint Labour as mentalists and then keep quiet about our own lack of policies" approach is so ridiculously cynical, even for them.
    Seems pretty resonable trade, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Sounds alright yeh. I'm not even earning much and I'd pay more tax if it meant people stopped dying in agony and fear.

It's a complete lie.

It's a complete lie.
    GG