hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1485 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 48598513851435147514821483148414851486148714881495 ... LastLast
Results 29,681 to 29,700 of 30025

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I think you're either massively misjudging the tone of some posts or you're completely missing the point.
    >Sp4m

both, I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Protip: everyone does VAT.
    Channel Islands don't have VAT, we have a 5% GST that only applies to certain stuff over a certain price threshold

Sweet sweet 15% off GPU prices aw ye

A Dutch friends of mine has been working on norwegian oil platforms for allmost two decades now. The amount of bootleg 0% tax stuff they get/smuggle there is funny. He is the go to guy for so many things if you are willing to wait for it. 40 bottle of booz he can get for a ~fiver. That sweet sweet new Xbox...40% Discount etc. He never ever saw any custom officer.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    The foundation has no Mobile Task Force dedicated to the capture and containment of forum trolls.
    1. Dr. Bright is not allowed to found a new Mobile Task Force dedicated to the capture and containment of forum trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    A Dutch friends of mine has been working on norwegian oil platforms for allmost two decades now. The amount of bootleg 0% tax stuff they get/smuggle there is funny. He is the go to guy for so many things if you are willing to wait for it. 40€ bottle of booz he can get for a ~fiver. That sweet sweet new Xbox...40% Discount etc. He never ever saw any custom officer.

there's always been a lively contraband trade in and around the north sea m8.

they're just keeping hundreds of years worth of traditions alive, and besides in the grand scheme of things it's small fry stuff.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    A Dutch friends of mine has been working on norwegian oil platforms for allmost two decades now. The amount of bootleg 0% tax stuff they get/smuggle there is funny. He is the go to guy for so many things if you are willing to wait for it. 40 bottle of booz he can get for a ~fiver. That sweet sweet new Xbox...40% Discount etc. He never ever saw any custom officer.

there's always been a lively contraband trade in and around the north sea m8.

they're just keeping hundreds of years worth of traditions alive, and besides in the grand scheme of things it's small fry stuff.
    Ow i completely agree. Just added my experience.

The foundation has no Mobile Task Force dedicated to the capture and containment of forum trolls.
    1. Dr. Bright is not allowed to found a new Mobile Task Force dedicated to the capture and containment of forum trolls.

As a side note. A few years ago i went to a schizo clint completely of his rocker so to speak. He was the head mechanica and second Captain on a norwegian oil hauler or trade ship or somesuch for five decades. The guy had a huge, as in hundreds of bottles of booz of all non standard sizes collection. He never drank a drop, all gifts.

He was wielding a old katana in the streets hence we were called in. First psych responder said he was a old drunk because of the bottles. I was the one to notice they were all full and old.

I so wished i could take his collection with me. Allas he went to a special care Home.

A glorious metaphor for UK politics right now.

And even the EU members deal with VAT, and each company doing more than X euros worth of exports to a given member must pay the VAT to the destination (which caused quite much grief on several smaller companies when this was introduced)

Leave EU campaign caught cheating - https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-eu-referendum

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Leave EU campaign caught cheating - https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-eu-referendum
    That doesn't sound like something they'd do though...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

totally nornal, nothing to see here.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

>Expecting anything else from a bourgeois democracy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

The difference between Harold Wilson's time and now is that back then we had an Army that could do stuff.

So far there has been a certain lack of any civil war or gunpowder plots.

Nothing wrong with just asking the question, it's definitely not concern trolling.

From a Dutch person who hasnt been following this closely. What is the problem? The article didnt say much beyond 'they are not listening to us'.

The tories are trying to sweep the whole thing under the rug because it's inconvenient to deal with and the victim were poor and ethnically diverse so aren't exactly a cause that will win them votes.

Meanwhile the survivors of the tragedy haven't been rehomed and face an uncertain future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Conservatives having lessons on how to appear human - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44047859

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Conservatives having lessons on how to appear human - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44047859
    A reminder that General Order 3, never be seen without your human skin, is ALWAYS in effect.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

It's not even the first time an armed forces coup has been mooted when discussing our Jezza.

A senior serving officer suggested they would refuse to follow his orders not long after he became Labour leader, citing the potential downsizing of the army (and completely forgetting that the Tories have missed their own manifesto figures on minimum serving members every year since they published it). https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-10509742.html
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'