hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1382 of 1389 FirstFirst ... 3828821282133213721379138013811382138313841385 ... LastLast
Results 27,621 to 27,640 of 27779

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

  1. #27621
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    2,338
    You're all oversimplifying a complex situation to the point of no longer adding anything to the discussion

  2. #27622
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    7,103
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b00caf3d59eb15

    Look at the diversity on display in this young Tories event.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  3. #27623
    Crystalline Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,013
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    You're all oversimplifying a complex situation to the point of no longer adding anything to the discussion
    You idiotic cretinous wanker,
    good job m8
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

    Smuggo - Brexit Thread

  4. #27624

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    2,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b00caf3d59eb15

    Look at the diversity on display in this young Tories event.
    That guy took a lot of paragraphs to say very little.

  5. #27625
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    You're all oversimplifying a complex situation to the point of no longer adding anything to the discussion
    You idiotic cretinous wanker,
    good job m8
    I don't follow, you are an idiotic cretinous wanker, there's no discussion needed there, fuck off.

  6. #27626
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,274
    The humour void that is xenosis has spoken, pack it up guys

  7. #27627
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    The humour void that is xenosis has spoken, pack it up guys
    If CE ever makes an attempt at humor please inform me

  8. #27628
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,877
    Are you back on the sauce, bud?

  9. #27629
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,354
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    The humour void that is xenosis has spoken, pack it up guys
    If CE ever makes an attempt at humor please inform me
    after your sperge at alastair when it turned out he had a family funeral to go to, i thought you'd pipe down

    friendly reminder, pipe the fuck down.

  10. #27630
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,354
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    The humour void that is xenosis has spoken, pack it up guys
    If CE ever makes an attempt at humor please inform me
    after your sperge at alastair when it turned out he had a family funeral to go to, i thought you'd pipe down

    friendly reminder, pipe the fuck down.
    and learn to spell humour

  11. #27631
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,509
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    The humour void that is xenosis has spoken, pack it up guys
    If CE ever makes an attempt at humor please inform me
    after your sperge at alastair when it turned out he had a family funeral to go to, i thought you'd pipe down

    friendly reminder, pipe the fuck down.
    and learn to spell humour
    He's French so he probably learned American English

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  12. #27632
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    1,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post

    Look at the diversity on display in this young Tories event.
    Gosh its like the Young African National Congress event, except in reverse.

    Last edited by Meester; February 13 2018 at 05:09:47 AM.

  13. #27633
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post

    Look at the diversity on display in this young Tories event.
    Gosh its like the Young African National Congress event, except in reverse.

    Really? I mean I know your island is devolving into a morass of angry small minded white people but can you not colonize our racist jokes about black politics either, thanks.
    meh

  14. #27634
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    The humour void that is xenosis has spoken, pack it up guys
    If CE ever makes an attempt at humor please inform me
    after your sperge at alastair when it turned out he had a family funeral to go to, i thought you'd pipe down

    friendly reminder, pipe the fuck down.
    >implying the reason for his absence made my sperge any less relevant

    It worked as a good distraction though, I'll give him that.

  15. #27635
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b00caf3d59eb15

    Look at the diversity on display in this young Tories event.
    The problem for the Tories is that that's probably all the young Tories in the UK in that picture.

    The Tories are losing the 'youth of today' faster than the readership of the Telegraph is dying off!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

  16. #27636
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    15,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b00caf3d59eb15

    Look at the diversity on display in this young Tories event.
    The problem for the Tories is that that's probably all the young Tories in the UK in that picture.

    The Tories are losing the 'youth of today' faster than the readership of the Telegraph is dying off!
    They aren't losing many votes though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  17. #27637

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    4,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b00caf3d59eb15

    Look at the diversity on display in this young Tories event.
    The problem for the Tories is that that's probably all the young Tories in the UK in that picture.

    The Tories are losing the 'youth of today' faster than the readership of the Telegraph is dying off!
    They aren't losing many votes though.
    1,500 people die every day in the UK. Most of them are in the Tory core demographic.

  18. #27638

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    5,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b00caf3d59eb15

    Look at the diversity on display in this young Tories event.
    The problem for the Tories is that that's probably all the young Tories in the UK in that picture.

    The Tories are losing the 'youth of today' faster than the readership of the Telegraph is dying off!
    They aren't losing many votes though.
    1,500 people die every day in the UK. Most of them are in the Tory core demographic.
    About that number (slightly more, I think) retire every day, so the Tory vote isn't at much risk anytime soon.

  19. #27639
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    13,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b00caf3d59eb15

    Look at the diversity on display in this young Tories event.
    The problem for the Tories is that that's probably all the young Tories in the UK in that picture.

    The Tories are losing the 'youth of today' faster than the readership of the Telegraph is dying off!
    They aren't losing many votes though.
    1,500 people die every day in the UK. Most of them are in the Tory core demographic.
    About that number (slightly more, I think) retire every day, so the Tory vote isn't at much risk anytime soon.
    Average age of Tory party members is 68 or some such absurd age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  20. #27640

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    4,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b00caf3d59eb15

    Look at the diversity on display in this young Tories event.
    The problem for the Tories is that that's probably all the young Tories in the UK in that picture.

    The Tories are losing the 'youth of today' faster than the readership of the Telegraph is dying off!
    They aren't losing many votes though.
    1,500 people die every day in the UK. Most of them are in the Tory core demographic.
    About that number (slightly more, I think) retire every day, so the Tory vote isn't at much risk anytime soon.
    Average age of Tory party members is 68 or some such absurd age.
    Average age of Labour members isn't that much lower than the Tories.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •