hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1198 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 19869810981148118811951196119711981199120012011208 ... LastLast
Results 23,941 to 23,960 of 24474

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post
    Hooray secret courts!
    Do you believe that nothing should be classified?

What good would the information do you?
    Nothing to hide nothing to fear
    I mean, it's true?

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    so how do these secret courts not get shut down due to the 1998 human rights act?

"The right to a fair trial and no punishment without law: you are innocent until proven guilty. If accused of a crime, you have the right to hear the evidence against you in a court of law."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    so how do these secret courts not get shut down due to the 1998 human rights act?

"The right to a fair trial and no punishment without law: you are innocent until proven guilty. If accused of a crime, you have the right to hear the evidence against you in a court of law."
    I don't think an arms deal counts as a person

Human rights don't apply when there's a shit ton of money to be made by people who already have a shit ton of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

The people who the arms blow up or threaten to blow up counts as persons.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Banned

They're brown, poor and foreign so I'm not sure tbh

You only care if they're brown, rich and foreign of course.

Banned

You only care if they're brown, rich and foreign of course.
    Well yeah, it's not like poor foreigners contribute to our economy with multi-million arms deals

Boris Johnson has said that:

* There will be no deal if the EU insist on us paying them to leave.

* The government has no plan for us leaving with no deal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40571123

Also, if wassername gets suspended for her woodpile comment, why has Johnson not been suspended for his pickaninnies remark?

edit: never-mind, I made a shit joke about something from 4 pages ago because I forgot to refresh before typing.
    Last edited by Sparq; July 11 2017 at 02:32:34 PM.

The rules are different in criminal trials, with secret evidence always heard by both sides and the jury. There are also various levels of secrecy, with a middle tier where a select group of journalists/interested parties may attend but generally not report on what was going on inside the room. As far as I can recall it's been done exactly once (Incedal) and the judge was very much Not Happy about it happening.

The security services are reluctant to go into such a trial, as it would mean a jury, judge, two teams of lawyers and the defendant all hearing very sensitive information. Judges are reluctant to allow such trials because they're obviously open to huge abuses.

For the interested there are a bunch of other forms of legal process where the "defendant" may have no fucking idea what's going on. Immigration tribunals spring to mind.
    Last edited by elmicker; July 11 2017 at 02:33:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post

Also, if wassername gets suspended for her woodpile comment, why has Johnson not been suspended for his pickaninnies remark?
    Nigger stands out a bit more as an obvious racial slur tbh. Its the 21st century, pickaninnies hasn't been used by anyone that hanst been to Eton in about 100 years. Should suspend the voting rights of any spastic that voted for boris in the first place though.

Is there anyone here who would knowingly vote for the old etonian boys brigade if their MP was one? I mean apart from xenosis and larkonis and presumably saranbro
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

Nigger stands out a bit more as an obvious racial slur tbh. Its the 21st century, pickaninnies hasn't been used by anyone that hanst been to Eton in about 100 years. Should suspend the voting rights of any spastic that voted for boris in the first place though.

Is there anyone here who would knowingly vote for the old etonian boys brigade if their MP was one? I mean apart from xenosis and larkonis and presumably saranbro
    This strikes me as pretty racist...

Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    What a relief it must be for Blair to get out of England. It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies; and one can imagine that Blair, twice victor abroad but enmired at home, is similarly seduced by foreign politeness.

They say he is shortly off to the Congo. No doubt the AK47s will fall silent, and the pangas will stop their hacking of human flesh, and the tribal warriors will all break out in watermelon smiles to see the big white chief touch down in his big white British taxpayer-funded bird.
    Last edited by Rodj Blake; July 11 2017 at 03:04:32 PM.

IIRC the word piccaninnies featured in Enoch Powell's "rivers of blood" speech.

Ahajahahahsshhsshsshahsjshahahhsssjaakdkfdsjejsjsj sjsjdhdeinsdnkssdjjsdsknfndjdkdhfieeisi lol

Fucking Boris m8s.
    I kinda envy you lot for the constant comedy factor.

Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    Last edited by Stoffl; July 11 2017 at 03:21:08 PM.

Boris has the advantage that he uses archaic words & talks like Rowley Birkin. If we're lucky, one day he'll harass a well liked actor about his daughter on live radio & then he'll have to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Boris has the advantage that he uses archaic words & talks like Rowley Birkin. If we're lucky, one day he'll harass a well liked actor about his daughter on live radio & then he'll have to go.
    but but... arent Jonathon Ross and Russell Brand unfortunately still around ?

Boris fucking frightens me, machiavellian cunt

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

This strikes me as pretty racist...

Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    What a relief it must be for Blair to get out of England. It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies; and one can imagine that Blair, twice victor abroad but enmired at home, is similarly seduced by foreign politeness.

They say he is shortly off to the Congo. No doubt the AK47s will fall silent, and the pangas will stop their hacking of human flesh, and the tribal warriors will all break out in watermelon smiles to see the big white chief touch down in his big white British taxpayer-funded bird.
    Well done. That's offensive on a number of levels in a very concise way.
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

Banned
    Wait why on earth does Duck think I'd vote for Boris?

I can't even vote in UK stuff you noncey pothead