hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1478 of 1607 FirstFirst ... 4789781378142814681475147614771478147914801481148815281578 ... LastLast
Results 29,541 to 29,560 of 32129

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Rule against perpetuities clause.
    ye

I like how it's so complicated that getting it wrong is specifically not legal malpractice in some US states

(I was mostly linking it because it appears to instill innate horror in law students/lawyers)

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    https://news.sky.com/story/alfie-eva...pport-11344883

Very sad story all round, the amount of insane conspiracy theories and utter vitriol being flung at medical staff by the families supporters is disgusting though

Yeah, the fuckwits camping outside hurling abuse at nurses etc or using the situation to self promote need to take a long walk off a short pier.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Yeah, the fuckwits camping outside hurling abuse at nurses etc or using the situation to self promote need to take a long walk off a short pier.
    What's made it even worse is that it's been entirely stirred up by an extremist US based church

I don't understand why said church even cares tbh

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    What's made it even worse is that it's been entirely stirred up by an extremist US based church

Because dignity and right to life only matters for unborn babies and terminally ill people.

It's almost like meat to a pack of hungry dogs. Got to tug on those heartstrings and pry those wallets open.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Rule against perpetuities clause.
    ye

I like how it's so complicated that getting it wrong is specifically not legal malpractice in some US states

(I was mostly linking it because it appears to instill innate horror in law students/lawyers)
    I used to like wills and trusts because the concepts are interesting but yeh, probate is where lawyers go to die imo.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

Because dignity and right to life only matters for unborn babies and terminally ill people.

It's almost like meat to a pack of hungry dogs. Got to tug on those heartstrings and pry those wallets open.
    I like the bit where their original legal counsel is being investigated because he was a law student at the time and was probably not qualified to give legal advice at all (specifically, the letter stating the father had the right to remove alfie from the hospital, he didn't)

https://www.change.org/p/the-queen-w...fie-evans-case

300k muppets confirmed
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; April 28 2018 at 03:45:37 PM.

Welcome to my facebook feed for the last few months. A lot of idiots floating around really.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Welcome to my facebook feed for the last few months. A lot of idiots floating around really.
    I've luckily not seen a single one, a lot of people have been sharing Secret Barrister's smackdown posts though

https://twitter.com/BarristerSecret/...043528704?s=19

Good read

I've luckily not seen a single one, a lot of people have been sharing Secret Barrister's smackdown posts though

https://twitter.com/BarristerSecret/...043528704?s=19

Good read
    The whole debacle has been pretty sad to watcb unfold. There have been several such cases in the past 12 months and I wonder if we'll see ever more in the future as the titterati get wind of them. IIRC the hospital in Italy offered to take in Charlie Gard who was caught up in a similar legal mess.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    it's just fucking pathetic. also at what point did twitter and feels become better advice than actual doctors at one of the actual best childrens hospitals in the world?

fml

but think of the kids teds, not in the way xeno does though

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    it's just fucking pathetic. also at what point did twitter and feels become better advice than actual doctors at one of the actual best childrens hospitals in the world?

fml
    Plebs hate experts.

I have a cousin who was born and treated at Great Ormond Street Hospital with a heart defect

It's literally the largest child heart surgery hospital on the fucking planet and saved his life

he's one of the fucko's posting shit about this case, I just don't understand it

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post

fml
    Plebs hate experts.
    Indeed, that's a central plank of current tory ideology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

fml
    When the American religious right gets wind of it and decide to start evangelising
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Amber Rudd resigns

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43944988

Well then, who's her replacement?

Amber Rudd resigns

Wasnít Windrush basically manufactured by the PM though? Iím all for ministerial responsibilities but ideally the minister responsible cops it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Amber Rudd resigns

Wasn’t Windrush basically manufactured by the PM though? I’m all for ministerial responsibilities but ideally the minister responsible cops it.
    Amber Rudd recently stated she wasn't aware of deportation targets, to parliament. On Monday she was going to be facing accusations that emerged after that statement suggesting that she did in fact know about them and therefore, mislead parliament.

Essentially she faced going in tomorrow to either plead that she was so alienated from the workings of her office that she didn't know about the targets or to admit to deliberately misleading parliament. She doesn't really have the political capital to survive either so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

Ah, she made the mistake of being a cunt to other politicians. I see. That really is inexcusable.