hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1606 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 60611061506155615961603160416051606
Results 32,101 to 32,104 of 32104

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Loads of charities are crooked as shit anyway and basically exist as a way for rich people to remove guilt.
    Recently Warren Buffet donated 3.4 BILLION to the Gates foundation and everyone was applauding him. Yet if he was really so charitable he could have simply paid to have the water supply in Flint Michigan fixed with a fraction of that donation. The amount of money in the Gates foundation and others could literally end homelessness. It's all a fucking scam.
    I'm sure the current feeding frenzy of stock buybacks will lead to even more sanctimonious displays of charity and "giving back"

You know whats a better way to "give back"? Give your employees some raises
    Reminds me of Jeff Bezos paying his warehouse people a pittance and then complaining that he's got nothing to spend his money on except spaceships.

Yeah but giving your employees raises doesn't make such headlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Loads of charities are crooked as shit anyway and basically exist as a way for rich people to remove guilt.
    Recently Warren Buffet donated 3.4 BILLION to the Gates foundation and everyone was applauding him. Yet if he was really so charitable he could have simply paid to have the water supply in Flint Michigan fixed with a fraction of that donation. The amount of money in the Gates foundation and others could literally end homelessness. It's all a fucking scam.
    I'm sure the current feeding frenzy of stock buybacks will lead to even more sanctimonious displays of charity and "giving back"

Reminds me of Jeff Bezos paying his warehouse people a pittance and then complaining that he's got nothing to spend his money on except spaceships.
    Yes but fuck poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post

Yes but fuck poor people.
    I'd much rather have a spaceship than well fed employees