hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1536 of 1651 FirstFirst ... 53610361436148615261533153415351536153715381539154615861636 ... LastLast
Results 30,701 to 30,720 of 33014

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

  1. #30701
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

    Which is why a federalized Europe is the only possible future

    Federalists should be hung from the nearest lamppost.
    Look at this violent intolerant lefty muslamic revolutionary, so quick to suppress any viewpoint it disagrees with.

    No place in a civilised country for you tbh. Why don't you go back to the desert shithole you came from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  2. #30702
    Crystalline Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

    Which is why a federalized Europe is the only possible future

    Federalists should be hung from the nearest lamppost.
    Look at this violent intolerant lefty muslamic revolutionary, so quick to suppress any viewpoint it disagrees with.

    No place in a civilised country for you tbh. Why don't you go back to the desert shithole you came from?
    My inner grammar EUzi needs to say... Hanged not Hung.

    A person is hanged...just FYI...

    Yes it is a super easy and common mistake to make
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

    Smuggo - Brexit Thread

  3. #30703
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    10,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

    Which is why a federalized Europe is the only possible future

    Federalists should be hung from the nearest lamppost.
    Look at this violent intolerant lefty muslamic revolutionary, so quick to suppress any viewpoint it disagrees with.

    No place in a civilised country for you tbh. Why don't you go back to the desert shithole you came from?
    My inner grammar EUzi needs to say... Hanged not Hung.

    A person is hanged...just FYI...

    Yes it is a super easy and common mistake to make
    People can be hung too...
    meh

  4. #30704
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,580
    If the backlash to brexit eventually leads to a federalist European super state in my lifetime then fair play to farrage and his cretinous mob of cunts.

  5. #30705
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    6,611
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

    Which is why a federalized Europe is the only possible future

    Federalists should be hung from the nearest lamppost.
    Look at this violent intolerant lefty muslamic revolutionary, so quick to suppress any viewpoint it disagrees with.

    No place in a civilised country for you tbh. Why don't you go back to the desert shithole you came from?
    My inner grammar EUzi needs to say... Hanged not Hung.

    A person is hanged...just FYI...

    Yes it is a super easy and common mistake to make
    People can be hung too...
    Only out to dry. Meester meant a lynching though.

  6. #30706
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

    Look at this violent intolerant lefty muslamic revolutionary, so quick to suppress any viewpoint it disagrees with.

    No place in a civilised country for you tbh. Why don't you go back to the desert shithole you came from?
    Most Remainers would agree with me though.

    They think federalists are scum too.

  7. #30707

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

    Which is why a federalized Europe is the only possible future

    Federalists should be hung from the nearest lamppost.
    Look at this violent intolerant lefty muslamic revolutionary, so quick to suppress any viewpoint it disagrees with.

    No place in a civilised country for you tbh. Why don't you go back to the desert shithole you came from?
    My inner grammar EUzi needs to say... Hanged not Hung.

    A person is hanged...just FYI...

    Yes it is a super easy and common mistake to make
    People can be hung too...
    Only out to dry. Meester meant a lynching though.
    People can also be well hung.

  8. #30708

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

    Which is why a federalized Europe is the only possible future

    Federalists should be hung from the nearest lamppost.
    Promoting violence now, are we? How respectful of democracy of you!

  9. #30709
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

    Look at this violent intolerant lefty muslamic revolutionary, so quick to suppress any viewpoint it disagrees with.

    No place in a civilised country for you tbh. Why don't you go back to the desert shithole you came from?
    Most Remainers would agree with me though.

    They think federalists are scum too.
    [citation needed]

    Oh wait it's meester. Tell me, were your parents related before they got married or after?

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  10. #30710
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,180
    Now a Police officer is poisoned.
    So hows this gonna play out, another "strongly worded" condemnation or you gonna actually do something about that russki money in london

    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...ected-symptoms?

    A POLICE officer has been rushed into hospital with suspected nerve agent poisoning.

  11. #30711

    Join Date
    September 9, 2013
    Location
    WH Space
    Posts
    589
    With way brexit has been handled by the uk and the fallout no serious politician will suggest a swexit

  12. #30712

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    6,087
    The one good thing about the whole affair,

  13. #30713
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,381
    At least others can learn from our mistakes.

    It's disorientating to realise that it was only about 2-3 months ago, some brexitmongs still seriously thought that there was a possibility of an Irexit movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  14. #30714
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,361
    The woman exposed to novichok in Amesbury has died.

  15. #30715
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    1,291
    Brexit Secretary David Davis resigns

    Putting country before party, he is doing the right thing.
    Makes a Hard Brexit more likely.
    Last edited by Meester; July 9 2018 at 12:38:36 AM.

  16. #30716

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    6,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Brexit Secretary David Davis resigns

    Putting country before party, he is doing th right thing.
    Makes a Hard Brexit more likely.
    It makes a collapse of the tory party more likely. At the end of the day hard brexiteers are a tiny minority and the rest of Parliament are sick of their shit.

  17. #30717
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    3,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Brexit Secretary David Davis resigns

    Putting country before party, he is doing th right thing.
    Makes a Hard Brexit more likely.
    It likely means the complete opposite.

  18. #30718
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    2,296
    He's spent years putting his ego ahead of the country, hopefully he'll finally do the decent thing and stand down completely.

  19. #30719
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,641
    mfw russian nerve agents are still killing British civilians and we're not doing jack shit about it.

    nuke the red square please

  20. #30720
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post

    It makes a collapse of the tory party more likely. At the end of the day hard brexiteers are a tiny minority and the rest of Parliament are sick of their shit.
    You wish they were a tiny minority.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    He's spent years putting his ego ahead of the country, hopefully he'll finally do the decent thing and stand down completely.
    Wouldn't want the people who voted for him to be betrayed. Maybe next election.


    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    mfw russian nerve agents are still killing British civilians and we're not doing jack shit about it.

    nuke the red square please
    Agreed, though Putin has a load of English hostages around red square including Harry Kane so we best wait until after the world cup.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •