hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1516 of 1618 FirstFirst ... 51610161416146615061513151415151516151715181519152615661616 ... LastLast
Results 30,301 to 30,320 of 32344

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

  1. #30301

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    6,430
    If you're so legitimate why are you terrified of a little bit of transparency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Talking about Brexit ...

    https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presente...pper-greatest/

    Sp4m living in Sandbach?
    Literally four posts ago you bad

  2. #30302
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    If you're so legitimate why are you terrified of a little bit of transparency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Talking about Brexit ...

    https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presente...pper-greatest/

    Sp4m living in Sandbach?
    Literally four posts ago you bad
    idk we're already pretty transparent compared to elsewhere

  3. #30303

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    idk we're already pretty transparent compared to elsewhere
    Ah cool I hadn't realised. Where's the register of beneficial ownership published?

  4. #30304
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    idk we're already pretty transparent compared to elsewhere
    Ah cool I hadn't realised. Where's the register of beneficial ownership published?
    we don't have one m8, please keep up (I have no particular interest in retreading ground we've already covered 8+ times so I'm just going to smugpost until you get mad if you try)

    https://twitter.com/RobDunsmore/stat...2875430023170?

    FHC IRL?

  5. #30305

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,909
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I'm just going to smugpost until you get mad if you try)
    "I don't know anything and am a complete retard but i'll pretend i'm trolling" classic scenes

  6. #30306
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I'm just going to smugpost until you get mad if you try)
    "I don't know anything and am a complete retard but i'll pretend i'm trolling" classic scenes
    bark bark bark little puppy

  7. #30307
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,636
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Talking about Brexit ...

    https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presente...pper-greatest/

    Sp4m living in Sandbach?
    Literally four posts ago you bad
    FUUUUU ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

  8. #30308
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,950
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    If you're so legitimate why are you terrified of a little bit of transparency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Talking about Brexit ...

    https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presente...pper-greatest/

    Sp4m living in Sandbach?
    Literally four posts ago you bad
    Ow wow. I was wondering why this is the best call ever. Took me a minute as such speech from that old geezer is pretty common in Holland. My first thought was what a condescending asshole this radio host is as i am used to having the nonsense the geezer blapped to be given respectfull air time.
    Now i wish there would be more like the host in Holland (there is only one i can think of over here, i listen to talk radio alot, and he is a immigrant from our former colony of Surinam who just doesn't take crap but was also booted of the msm air waves for just that reason).
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  9. #30309
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,240
    heckling retards on the radio is a time honored brigbong tradition mate

  10. #30310
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,196
    how many times do you need me to say i know my political views where shit for you to take it in.

  11. #30311

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    6,038
    So the Scotts had their say on matters removed from brexit? Apparently in a move without any scottish representives getting a chance to debate the issue, maybe we still might get that civil war some day

  12. #30312
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    how many times do you need me to say i know my political views where shit for you to take it in.
    where?

  13. #30313

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    4,530
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    So the Scotts had their say on matters removed from brexit? Apparently in a move without any scottish representives getting a chance to debate the issue, maybe we still might get that civil war some day
    No. They had fifteen minutes to debate it on Tuesday, with most of that time being taken up by Tories waffling.

  14. #30314
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,905
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    how many times do you need me to say i know my political views where shit for you to take it in.
    where?
    tbh I've seen sp4m saying that somewhere, not about to go digging though

  15. #30315
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    So the Scotts had their say on matters removed from brexit? Apparently in a move without any scottish representives getting a chance to debate the issue, maybe we still might get that civil war some day
    No. They had fifteen minutes to debate it on Tuesday, with most of that time being taken up by Tories waffling.
    Parliamentary """"democracy""""
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  16. #30316

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    6,038
    Yes, in theory they had the opportunity, but no scotts got to speak because of filibustering

  17. #30317
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,240
    https://www.parliament.uk/edm/2003-04/1255

    That this House is appalled, but barely surprised, at the revelations in M15 files regarding the bizarre and inhumane proposals to use pigeons as flying bombs; recognises the important and live-saving role of carrier pigeons in two world wars and wonders at the lack of gratitude towards these gentle creatures; and believes that humans represent the most obscene, perverted, cruel, uncivilised and lethal species ever to inhabit the planet and looks forward to the day when the inevitable asteroid slams into the earth and wipes them out thus giving nature the opportunity to start again.
    this but unironically

  18. #30318

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    6,430
    Ah, the mid 2000s. Simpler times.

  19. #30319
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,532
    Imagine if America hadn't decided to build an entire industry on making side bets on mortgages, the 2000s could have trundled on indefinitely...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  20. #30320
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Imagine if America hadn't decided to build an entire industry on making side bets on mortgages, the 2000s could have trundled on indefinitely...
    To late for that now, the cat is out of the bag ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •