hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1463 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 46396313631413145314601461146214631464146514661473 ... LastLast
Results 29,241 to 29,260 of 29480

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Not entirely sure if Sp4m knows what Sunni and Shia are tbh

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Not entirely sure if Sp4m knows what Sunni and Shia are tbh
    Didn't they have a hit with "I've got you babe"?
    If money was a chicken, would the chicken be evil?

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Keep this shit up if you want a permaban

Banned
    Helgur goes in to deep once again. Just should delete that long ass post that would have been fine.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Helgur goes in to deep once again. Just should delete that long ass post that would have been fine.
    yeah ignoring the root cause will always solve the problem.

If you don't give shittery like this the due attention it deserves, he will keep fucking up the forum

Banned
    Oh so you ignored the rules and made them up on the spot again? straight for a ban? Another part time poster lost no doubt.

Good riddance all you want. Sp4m made some conversations interesting. Always advisable to have a contrary viewpoint here

lol, right

because this is the first time he's gotten a ban for being a shitter. And noones opinion is important enough that they can break the forum experience for everyone else without facing any consequences

I'm done with this discussion. Have the last word if you want.

Don't have enough posters to be banning people

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    lol, right

because this is the first time he's gotten a ban for being a shitter. And noones opinion is important enough that they can break the forum experience for everyone else without facing any consequences

I will. The root cause is probably the abuse sp4m got from, well, all of us about his life when he opened up. Also he hit us with loads of retardation and was fair game to a degree but we all have a slightly different reading of the rules.. Cant really blame him if he holds a grudge against some posters. Wouldnt be the first time xenosis was prime target number one, rightly or wrongly. They are going at each others throat, im sure xeno and spam can take it they are big boys now. The only issue was the 300 image post. Delete it, give infraction, jobsagoodun. You going on a moral crusade or whatever, or just acting all superiour in your judgement and being so hostile to suggestions for improvement of your moderation is laughable.

lol, right

I will. The root cause is probably the abuse sp4m got from, well, all of us about his life when he opened up.
    Sorry, but no, that's not true.

Don't try to excuse your bad manners with that catch-all scapegoat "but all did it". "Most/all did it" is never a valid excuse for personal misbehaviour.

Still, that's a ridiculously heavy handed approach people rioted for before. The hell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    lol, right

I will. The root cause is probably the abuse sp4m got from, well, all of us about his life when he opened up.
    Sorry, but no, that's not true.

Don't try to excuse your bad manners with that catch-all scapegoat "but all did it". "Most/all did it" is never a valid excuse for personal misbehaviour.
    You fuckign autist.
    ENGAGE FHC MODE "what is Crowd psychology for $300 please, bob"

Gustave Le Bon

Le Bon held that crowds existed in three stages: submergence, contagion, and suggestion.[9] During submergence, the individuals in the crowd lose their sense of individual self and personal responsibility. This is quite heavily induced by the anonymity of the crowd.[9] Contagion refers to the propensity for individuals in a crowd to unquestioningly follow the predominant ideas and emotions of the crowd. In Le Bon's view, this effect is capable of spreading between "submerged" individuals much like a disease.[2] Suggestion refers to the period in which the ideas and emotions of the crowd are primarily drawn from a shared racial unconscious. This behavior comes from an archaic shared unconscious and is therefore uncivilized in nature. It is limited by the moral and cognitive abilities of the least capable members

Freudian theory
    Sigmund Freud's crowd behavior theory primarily consists of the idea that becoming a member of a crowd serves to unlock the unconscious mind. This occurs because the super-ego, or moral center of consciousness, is displaced by the larger crowd, to be replaced by a charismatic crowd leader. McDougall argues similarly to Freud, saying that simplistic emotions are widespread, and complex emotions are rarer. In a crowd, the overall shared emotional experience reverts to the least common denominator (LCD), leading to primitive levels of emotional expression.

Deindividuation theory
    Deindividuation theory argues that in typical crowd situations, factors such as anonymity, group unity, and arousal can weaken personal controls (e.g. guilt, shame, self-evaluating behavior) by distancing people from their personal identities and reducing their concern for social evaluation.[1][9] This lack of restraint increases individual sensitivity to the environment and lessens rational forethought, which can lead to antisocial behavior.[1][9] More recent theories have stated that deindividuation hinges upon a person being unable, due to situation, to have strong awareness of their self as an object of attention. This lack of attention frees the individual from the necessity of normal social behavior.

Convergence theory
    Convergence theory[17] holds that crowd behavior is not a product of the crowd, but rather the crowd is a product of the coming together of like-minded individuals.[2][9] Floyd Allport argued that "An individual in a crowd behaves just as he would behave alone, only more so."[18] Convergence theory holds that crowds form from people of similar dispositions, whose actions are then reinforced and intensified by the crowd.

Emergent norm theory
    Ralph Turner and Lewis Killian put forth the idea that norms emerge from within the crowd. Emergent norm theory states that crowds have little unity at their outset, but during a period of milling about, key members suggest appropriate actions, and following members fall in line, forming the basis for the crowd's norms.

Social identity theory

The Social identity theory posits that the self is a complex system made up primarily of the concept of membership or non-membership in various social groups. These groups have various moral and behavioral values and norms, and the individual's actions depend on which group membership (or non-membership) is most personally salient at the time of action.[9]

This influence is evidenced by findings that when the stated purpose and values of a group changes, the values and motives of its members also change.

But yeah i was pretty nasty to him. Most responses to him were negative that i can recall. He still gets loads of shit now. He deserves half of it. Didnt deserve a ban now.
    Last edited by Duckslayer; April 13 2018 at 03:02:23 PM.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    I mean, FHC doesn't even have any hard codified rules/associated punishments for breaking them anymore, so maybe start with that

I mean, FHC doesn't even have any hard codified rules/associated punishments for breaking them anymore, so maybe start with that
    Or maybe grow up and stop being total shitters?

Banned
    Its really only Helgur who seems to take things a shade too far. Im disputing his assertion that his actions are good for the community like he claims

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Well, "being a shitter" seems to vary by whichever mod sees the post, as does the punishment (what was wrong with the 5 infraction = weeks ban thing anyway?)

I'm not disputing the idea behind your post, but some actual rules would help clear things up, no?

Well, "being a shitter" seems to vary by whichever mod sees the post, as does the punishment (what was wrong with the 5 infraction = weeks ban thing anyway?)

I'm not disputing the idea behind your post, but some actual rules would help clear things up, no?
    No it will not. You all know full well what "dont be a shitter" means. Your not 14 any more.

No it will not. You all know full well what "dont be a shitter" means. Your not 14 any more.
    How would having actual rules with actual punishments not help?

More clarity is never a bad thing

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!

http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...Gen-chat-rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post

http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...Gen-chat-rules
    oh neat