hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1501 of 1617 FirstFirst ... 50110011401145114911498149915001501150215031504151115511601 ... LastLast
Results 30,001 to 30,020 of 32325

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

  1. #30001
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Yes they should be.

    I can also say it in conservativespeak for you, too: it is indeed right and proper that the requisite funding for native lifestyles be maintained.
    At what point do you stop? As technology advances do you give Alcoholic McDolerite his 6th artificial liver? Are all advances in other technology disregarded in order to extend the (zero quality or otherwise) life of the unproductive?
    Yes, also, medical-grade cocaine should be legalised for any additional rate-payer individuals.
    Peak city scenes, but im down

  2. #30002
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    I thought obesity knocked something like 10 years off your life?

    Edit: Yeah combined with smoking you are knocking 20 years off your life expectancy.
    Obesity can be disabling from the late teens.
    And other than some rare diseases and conditions, completely treatable with disicpline and personal responsibility.
    Don't forget the bootstraps too m8
    Well, at what point is enforcing personal responsibility through taxes, etc, a better choice for the public than wasting money paying for people basest vices?
    Never.

    That's at least my perspective as an American and knowing our prohibitionist history. Taxing food choices opens the door for moralizing cunts to start regulating other parts of our lives.

  3. #30003
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Yes they should be.

    I can also say it in conservativespeak for you, too: it is indeed right and proper that the requisite funding for native lifestyles be maintained.
    At what point do you stop? As technology advances do you give Alcoholic McDolerite his 6th artificial liver? Are all advances in other technology disregarded in order to extend the (zero quality or otherwise) life of the unproductive?
    Yes, also, medical-grade cocaine should be legalised for any additional rate-payer individuals.
    I'd be ok with this. Drugs getting unlocked depending on your tax bracket?


  4. #30004
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,550
    I don't think anyone has seriously answered my question. As we can extend life at greater cost who wins and who loses?


  5. #30005

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    I don't think anyone has seriously answered my question. As we can extend life at greater cost who wins and who loses?
    I'm surprised you don't already know the answer to this.

  6. #30006
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,550
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    I don't think anyone has seriously answered my question. As we can extend life at greater cost who wins and who loses?
    I'm surprised you don't already know the answer to this.
    Well obviously the 1% can have what they want. What is the cut of point for the rest of us? I'd rather have a nice road to drive to work on than be kept alive as a pulsating brain mong dying of alzihmers.


  7. #30007
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    I don't think anyone has seriously answered my question. As we can extend life at greater cost who wins and who loses?
    I'm surprised you don't already know the answer to this.
    Well obviously the 1% can have what they want. What is the cut of point for the rest of us? I'd rather have a nice road to drive to work on than be kept alive as a pulsating brain mong dying of alzihmers.
    IIRC the US value the worth of an individual life at about $9 million, according to the EPA

    That's over an entire lifetime in pure economic terms, socially we try not to put an absolute value on human life

    we're gonna see some weird shit when we figure out how to stop Telomeres degrading though

  8. #30008
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Yes they should be.

    I can also say it in conservativespeak for you, too: it is indeed right and proper that the requisite funding for native lifestyles be maintained.
    At what point do you stop? As technology advances do you give Alcoholic McDolerite his 6th artificial liver? Are all advances in other technology disregarded in order to extend the (zero quality or otherwise) life of the unproductive?
    Yes, also, medical-grade cocaine should be legalised for any additional rate-payer individuals.
    I'd be ok with this. Drugs getting unlocked depending on your tax bracket?
    Isn't that currently the case?

    in a roundabout way?

  9. #30009

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    4,529
    Katie Hopkins complained to IPSO that the Mirror had incorrectly reported that she had been arrested in South Africa for taking Ketamine. She won the case. Here's the Mirror's apology:


  10. #30010

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Katie Hopkins complained to IPSO that the Mirror had incorrectly reported that she had been arrested in South Africa for taking Ketamine. She won the case. Here's the Mirror's apology:

    The sass is real.

  11. #30011
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    10,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Katie Hopkins complained to IPSO that the Mirror had incorrectly reported that she had been arrested in South Africa for taking Ketamine. She won the case. Here's the Mirror's apology:

    To actually get arrested in South Africa for anything drug related or even racially related actually takes a level of effort and racial insensitivity not commonly seen. Impressed.
    meh

  12. #30012
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,330
    Hey Jeremy do you like my wedding suit?


  13. #30013

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,769
    All conspiracy theories of one world government is a pure bullshit, nothing to see here, move along.

  14. #30014
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    14,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Hey Jeremy do you like my wedding suit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    All conspiracy theories of one world government is a pure bullshit, nothing to see here, move along.
    What's the problem with the Household Division's Blues and Royals frock coat dress uniform?

    Also is it really so surprising that a Cousin of the British King might wear on a visit to England a uniform of a regiment he is honorary member of?

    Here, have another picture:



    Victoria, Queen of the United Kingdom, at Balmoral Castle in Scotland, with her son Albert Edward, Prince of Wales (right), and Tsar Nicholas II of Russia (left). Seated on the left is Alexandra, Tsarina of Russia, holding her baby daughter Grand Duchess Olga.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:R...group_1896.jpg

    /autism
    nevar forget

  15. #30015
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Hey Jeremy do you like my wedding suit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    All conspiracy theories of one world government is a pure bullshit, nothing to see here, move along.
    What's the problem with the Household Division's Blues and Royals frock coat dress uniform?

    Also is it really so surprising that a Cousin of the British King might wear on a visit to England a uniform of a regiment he is honorary member of?

    Here, have another picture:



    Victoria, Queen of the United Kingdom, at Balmoral Castle in Scotland, with her son Albert Edward, Prince of Wales (right), and Tsar Nicholas II of Russia (left). Seated on the left is Alexandra, Tsarina of Russia, holding her baby daughter Grand Duchess Olga.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:R...group_1896.jpg

    /autism
    Last days of Russia being great.

  16. #30016
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,525
    Yeah those great times of feudal society that became the breeding ground for the bolsheviks to ruin everything.

    Russia has never been particularly great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  17. #30017
    Crystalline Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Yeah those great times of feudal society that became the breeding ground for the bolsheviks to ruin everything.

    Russia has never been particularly great.
    Honestly their national anthem is quite possibly the greatest in the world
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

    Smuggo - Brexit Thread

  18. #30018
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    21,721
    Truedat
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  19. #30019
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,215
    heh, Tony Robinson goes back to prison for violating the terms of his suspended 18 month sentence by "protesting" (heckling) outside a rape case trial

    this is supposedly "abuse of justice" according to uh... a lot of American trumplets?

    Idk the news sphere today has been odd

  20. #30020
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,330
    Joe spoils the fun again.

    Also

    HAHAHAHA, Victoria be like "wtf is wrong with this kid"


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •