hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1497 of 1525 FirstFirst ... 49799713971447148714941495149614971498149915001507 ... LastLast
Results 29,921 to 29,940 of 30498

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

  1. #29921
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    >implying it was funny in the first place
    There isn't much left to laugh about in Brexistan.

  2. #29922
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    The DPRC

  3. #29923
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    21,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    >implying it was funny in the first place
    There isn't much left to laugh about in Brexistan.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  4. #29924
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,082
    That's the level of humour of the average brexiter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  5. #29925
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    That's the level of humour of the average brexiter.
    Sexist nazi jokes, that needs explaining?
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  6. #29926
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,160
    was the group orgy a result of a get together group grief councelling after the vote or have you all been sucking eachother off for longer than that?

  7. #29927
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,142
    Orgy porgy!

  8. #29928
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    was the group orgy a result of a get together group grief councelling after the vote or have you all been sucking eachother off for longer than that?
    >Everything I don't agree with is a circlejerk

    Is this narcissism?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  9. #29929
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    13,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    was the group orgy a result of a get together group grief councelling after the vote or have you all been sucking eachother off for longer than that?
    Jealous much?

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  10. #29930

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    6,184
    Well, HMRC and Number 10 have just declared war on each other. Big Johnny T (HMRC's chief exec) is in front of the Treasury committee dropping truth bombs

    - HMRC have estimated the direct cost to businesses for a "max fac" customs system at £20Bn just in customs declarations
    - Even customs partnership will be anywhere up to £3.5Bn in direct costs
    - It will take at least five years from the decision point to fully implement any customs systems
    - Any option will require billions in direct cash investment, with HMRC currently requiring £260m per year extra to deliver its current brexit commitments, and has still had to put 39 other projects on hold to keep costs in line

    Number 10's response? "Just speculation"

  11. #29931
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutsc...a-1209076.html

    In 2017 Germany granted German citizenship to 7493 British citizens. That's a 162% increase to 2016 which saw 2865 British citizens gain German citizenship. In 2015 only 622 British citizens wanted to become German citizens.
    Of those 7493 citizens, 9% did not live in Germany but either lost their German citizenship during Nazi rule or are descendants of such citizens.
    The average age of those naturalized is 52.8 years, which is older than any other group (EU nationals: 40.9, all groups: 34.8).

    Last year 112,200 people got the German citizenship, the biggest group (about 14k) were Turkish citizens, then the British, Poles, Italians and Romanians.

    Tapapapatalk
    In 2017 Germany granted German citizenship to 7493 British citizens. That's a 162% increase to 2016 which saw 2865 British citizens gain German citizenship. In 2015 only 622 British citizens wanted to become German citizens.

    7493 is what % of 65640000 = 0.01%

    1. Main points
    In the year ending September 2017 net migration was at a similar level to early 2014 with 244,000 more people coming to the UK than leaving, so still adding to the UK population. This follows record levels of net migration during 2015 and early 2016.

    244000 is what % of 65640000 = 0.37%




    Interestingly the average age statistic you mentioned seems to indicate that high level directors and businessmen are just looking for a way to secure any EU travel or retirement plans.

    I could be (And have often been) wrong
    So what exactly are you trying to show here beyond a catastrophic fail at statistics and interpreting them?
    a) its not a very big number in the grand scheme of things.

    b) by the grand scheme of things i mean the uk net migration

    c) whilst german citizenship requests have risen by 162% of not very much, migration levels have remained the same (despite brexit?)

    d) it aint young people (who apparently care a lot about being in the EU according to brexit voting ages) that are applying. Its smart old fucks who just want options.


    OK now or want me to dumb it down a bit more for you?
    Here's something from the ONS website:

    "In the year ending September 2017 net migration was at a similar level to early 2014 with 244,000 more people coming to the UK than leaving, so still adding to the UK population. This follows record levels of net migration during 2015 and early 2016."



    So net immigration peaked in the first half of 2016 and has declined since then. I wonder what might have happened in mid-2016 to put people off from coming here...
    looking at the graph can't you see the oscillation anyway pre-bexit?

    or are you trying to argue that brexit caused the drop in migration? when there was previously a drop in 2012?

    Do you not think its something to do with study migraiton? 3 year cycle in line with uni courses across the county? many come in one year, many leave 3 years later....

    http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/20...ation-decline/


    QQ mate.
    2016 is four years after 2012.
    ok so masters degree?
    what about all the people who start their degrees when the original people are starting their 2nd year?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  12. #29932
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,082
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Well, HMRC and Number 10 have just declared war on each other. Big Johnny T (HMRC's chief exec) is in front of the Treasury committee dropping truth bombs

    - HMRC have estimated the direct cost to businesses for a "max fac" customs system at £20Bn just in customs declarations
    - Even customs partnership will be anywhere up to £3.5Bn in direct costs
    - It will take at least five years from the decision point to fully implement any customs systems
    - Any option will require billions in direct cash investment, with HMRC currently requiring £260m per year extra to deliver its current brexit commitments, and has still had to put 39 other projects on hold to keep costs in line

    Number 10's response? "Just speculation"
    Maybe HMRC should stop talking the country down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  13. #29933
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,160
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Well, HMRC and Number 10 have just declared war on each other. Big Johnny T (HMRC's chief exec) is in front of the Treasury committee dropping truth bombs

    - HMRC have estimated the direct cost to businesses for a "max fac" customs system at £20Bn just in customs declarations
    - Even customs partnership will be anywhere up to £3.5Bn in direct costs
    - It will take at least five years from the decision point to fully implement any customs systems
    - Any option will require billions in direct cash investment, with HMRC currently requiring £260m per year extra to deliver its current brexit commitments, and has still had to put 39 other projects on hold to keep costs in line

    Number 10's response? "Just speculation"
    Good, fucking incompetent fucks currently in No10 need to be exposed.

    going to really fuck this up.

    Glad it was HMRC to call them out. mum got her 30 year service award recently. not in hmrc anymore but civil service, think at least 20 where with hmrc

  14. #29934

    Join Date
    May 11, 2011
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Well, HMRC and Number 10 have just declared war on each other. Big Johnny T (HMRC's chief exec) is in front of the Treasury committee dropping truth bombs

    - HMRC have estimated the direct cost to businesses for a "max fac" customs system at £20Bn just in customs declarations
    - Even customs partnership will be anywhere up to £3.5Bn in direct costs
    - It will take at least five years from the decision point to fully implement any customs systems
    - Any option will require billions in direct cash investment, with HMRC currently requiring £260m per year extra to deliver its current brexit commitments, and has still had to put 39 other projects on hold to keep costs in line

    Number 10's response? "Just speculation"
    'we send the EU 350 million a week, lets pay 385 million a week on customs instead'

  15. #29935
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,883
    Brexit: J Kennedy Toole was a prophet. (Google it yourselves)
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  16. #29936
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Well, HMRC and Number 10 have just declared war on each other. Big Johnny T (HMRC's chief exec) is in front of the Treasury committee dropping truth bombs

    - HMRC have estimated the direct cost to businesses for a "max fac" customs system at £20Bn just in customs declarations
    - Even customs partnership will be anywhere up to £3.5Bn in direct costs
    - It will take at least five years from the decision point to fully implement any customs systems
    - Any option will require billions in direct cash investment, with HMRC currently requiring £260m per year extra to deliver its current brexit commitments, and has still had to put 39 other projects on hold to keep costs in line

    Number 10's response? "Just speculation"
    Good, fucking incompetent fucks currently in No10 need to be exposed.

    going to really fuck this up.

    Glad it was HMRC to call them out. mum got her 30 year service award recently. not in hmrc anymore but civil service, think at least 20 where with hmrc
    Its almost like you should have considered whether your leaders were capable of carrying this out...

  17. #29937
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,160
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Well, HMRC and Number 10 have just declared war on each other. Big Johnny T (HMRC's chief exec) is in front of the Treasury committee dropping truth bombs

    - HMRC have estimated the direct cost to businesses for a "max fac" customs system at £20Bn just in customs declarations
    - Even customs partnership will be anywhere up to £3.5Bn in direct costs
    - It will take at least five years from the decision point to fully implement any customs systems
    - Any option will require billions in direct cash investment, with HMRC currently requiring £260m per year extra to deliver its current brexit commitments, and has still had to put 39 other projects on hold to keep costs in line

    Number 10's response? "Just speculation"
    Good, fucking incompetent fucks currently in No10 need to be exposed.

    going to really fuck this up.

    Glad it was HMRC to call them out. mum got her 30 year service award recently. not in hmrc anymore but civil service, think at least 20 where with hmrc
    Its almost like you should have considered whether your leaders were capable of carrying this out...
    hindsight 20 20

  18. #29938
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutsc...a-1209076.html

    In 2017 Germany granted German citizenship to 7493 British citizens. That's a 162% increase to 2016 which saw 2865 British citizens gain German citizenship. In 2015 only 622 British citizens wanted to become German citizens.
    Of those 7493 citizens, 9% did not live in Germany but either lost their German citizenship during Nazi rule or are descendants of such citizens.
    The average age of those naturalized is 52.8 years, which is older than any other group (EU nationals: 40.9, all groups: 34.8).

    Last year 112,200 people got the German citizenship, the biggest group (about 14k) were Turkish citizens, then the British, Poles, Italians and Romanians.

    Tapapapatalk
    In 2017 Germany granted German citizenship to 7493 British citizens. That's a 162% increase to 2016 which saw 2865 British citizens gain German citizenship. In 2015 only 622 British citizens wanted to become German citizens.

    7493 is what % of 65640000 = 0.01%

    1. Main points
    In the year ending September 2017 net migration was at a similar level to early 2014 with 244,000 more people coming to the UK than leaving, so still adding to the UK population. This follows record levels of net migration during 2015 and early 2016.

    244000 is what % of 65640000 = 0.37%




    Interestingly the average age statistic you mentioned seems to indicate that high level directors and businessmen are just looking for a way to secure any EU travel or retirement plans.

    I could be (And have often been) wrong
    Uhm, what is your problem? That 2493 isn't 162% of 60-ish million?

    I wasn't posting this to say that Brits are fleeing for Germany. It was an interesting fact. If you have such a thin skin that you take it as an attack on Brexit, then more power to you, it must have been so.

    Tapapapatalk
    Its just not a big enough number Joe,

    We know you can do better than that, usually anything coming or going from Germany of note is at least above six million.
    That's the best you can do?

    Tapapapatalk
    Thats what Hi said
    Are you too afraid to say Hitler?

    Now that's what I call a victim complex.

    Tapapapatalk
    No Joe, its a play on words,

    thats what "she" said is a popular comeback in the UK for something that a girl would say.

    I used that was "hi" said as a reference to both "He" and "Hitler"

    See, explaining jokes is like dissecting a frog, you learn a lot about the frog, this kills the frog (and the joke).

    Fortunately you can't manufacture or efficiency drive a sense of humour, so we'll always have something better over here regardless of how many sheckles we lose whilst unshackling from the EU
    >popular

    yeah, nah m8

  19. #29939
    Crystalline Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,111
    £32.50 a form....

    all those forms that you fill in online really quite quickly

    I literally know people who audit trade flows (due to misidentifying products and getting lower tarrif risks), its so stupid the level of stupidity amongst our civil 'servants'.

    Oh well, onwards we march towards super soft brexit....
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

    Smuggo - Brexit Thread

  20. #29940
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    7,177
    Really? You fill them in quite quickly, do you?

    https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presente...ess-by-brexit/

    This haulier has a different opinion on that.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •