hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1489 of 1683 FirstFirst ... 4899891389143914791486148714881489149014911492149915391589 ... LastLast
Results 29,761 to 29,780 of 33650

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    you lot fucking sitting here flapping your fucking gums does precisely fuck all about the situation so stop fucking worrying about it for fuck sake you fucking spastic cretins.
    Well I offered arguably the most important brexit project my services for 6 months to get the key platform out the door but they said i was too expensive so flapping my fucking gums it is
    Basically this thread

some wanker who works in a bank in london

some wanker who puts the "cunt" in "consultant" who didn't get his 700 quid a day fee from the gov

some wanker who lives in a poxy bloody tax haven

smuggo

and then the rest of us
    ooh do me do me!
    SORRY IF YOU AREN'T A BANKER OR A TAX HAVEN GUY WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU - EU (probarbly)
    The UK government cares about you even less, at least the EU regional development funds achieved something in the UK.

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    you lot fucking sitting here flapping your fucking gums does precisely fuck all about the situation so stop fucking worrying about it for fuck sake you fucking spastic cretins.
    Well I offered arguably the most important brexit project my services for 6 months to get the key platform out the door but they said i was too expensive so flapping my fucking gums it is
    Basically this thread

some wanker who puts the "cunt" in "consultant" who didn't get his 700 quid a day fee from the gov

smuggo

and then the rest of us
    ooh do me do me!
    SORRY IF YOU AREN'T A BANKER OR A TAX HAVEN GUY WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU - EU (probarbly)
    The UK government cares about you even less, at least the EU regional development funds achieved something in the UK.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Sp4m lived in one of those areas that essentially survived off EU funding

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    u ok hun?
    i got a brother in a mental institution, isolated from the outside world entirely, exams coming up i am not sure i am going to be able to pass, a 2-month long "no income" window over the summer i have to deal with somehow, and the world can really just fuck off and die in a corner somewhere, because i can barely summon the energy to get out of bed at this point.

so no, not okay.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    u ok hun?
    i got a brother in a mental institution, isolated from the outside world entirely, exams coming up i am not sure i am going to be able to pass, a 2-month long "no income" window over the summer i have to deal with somehow, and the world can really just fuck off and die in a corner somewhere, because i can barely summon the energy to get out of bed at this point.

so no, not okay.
    Sorry to hear all that mate. Family with mental health issues are a real stress to their loved ones, I know it all too well sadly.

The no pay thing, fuuuuuuck. That just flat out sucks. I'd ask why (presuming you're employed) but don't want to dig into your personal shit, for obvious reasons.

Just finished my own finals, so good luck on yours!

Stay stronk, like Russian.

ok.... zekk's post was aimed at sp4m. maybe post your personal problems outside the political threads

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

i'm a student with a part time job, the ends are not going to meet and i am going to have to badger my folks for money, or take out hilariously expensive consumer loans to make it work.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    u ok hun?

so no, not okay.
    that sucks and all, but he was talking to Sp4m

i'm a student with a part time job, the ends are not going to meet and i am going to have to badger my folks for money, or take out hilariously expensive consumer loans to make it work.
    Can you bump up the hours on the part-time job? I did that at McD between Uni and starting teacher training, was pretty easy and quick to do. It will also give you a quite regulated daily routine that will help you overcome your depressive phase. IIRC you deliver pizzas. If they can't bump you up, take a look at McD. It's not great, but at least they can easily bump hours on a moments notice, especially over the Summer.
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Basically this thread

smuggo

and then the rest of us
    ooh do me do me!
    I wouldn't be surprised if Sp4m lived in one of those areas that essentially survived off EU funding
    It's fucking nailed on, he lives in some shithole midlands town IIRC.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Basically this thread

smuggo

and then the rest of us
    ooh do me do me!
    glorious

his 700 quid a day fee from the gov
    they'd have had my hands off for 700.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Yeah we can make a success of this...

eventually.

relationship breakups between people are always hardest during the first few weeks, probably years in the case of our countries

rest assured, the sky won't fall down, just a few fat cats share prices.

and probably quality of life and/or job security for quite a few people

if the RAG is red it just means we need to do something about it. doesn't mean everything will blow up.

perhaps stop being so dramatic?
    Yes, a red RAG means that something needs to be done.

There are three problems however...

* They don't how to fix it
    * The government isn't telling them how to fix it
    * The government isn't giving them the resources to fix it
    Here's a solution to all of the above

time

there we go all fixed.

nothing will blow up in the meantime.

happy?
    "Why put out the fire in my house when it'll eventually burn itself to ashes?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Yeah we can make a success of this...

eventually.

relationship breakups between people are always hardest during the first few weeks, probably years in the case of our countries

rest assured, the sky won't fall down, just a few fat cats share prices.

and probably quality of life and/or job security for quite a few people

if the RAG is red it just means we need to do something about it. doesn't mean everything will blow up.

perhaps stop being so dramatic?
    Yes, a red RAG means that something needs to be done.

There are three problems however...

* They don't how to fix it
    * The government isn't telling them how to fix it
    * The government isn't giving them the resources to fix it
    Here's a solution to all of the above

time

there we go all fixed.

nothing will blow up in the meantime.

happy?
    "Why put out the fire in my house when it'll eventually burn itself to ashes?"
    Meh, bit too soon, leave it long enough and the wind will clear it all away and no sign will be left

The people who were tasked with finding a solution have flagged it in red to clearly indicate they cannot find a solution.

That is literally what that red mark means in a RAG.
    Why do you hate 52% so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Basically this thread

smuggo

and then the rest of us
    ooh do me do me!
    glorious
    within m25 retards.

Basically this thread

smuggo

and then the rest of us
    Disappointed that I don't get my own entry on this list

Spam is like a cheaper, less healthy version of gammon. Just sayin'.

But unlike gammon, spam helped us win the war. Rly mks u think

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    But unlike gammon, spam helped us win the war. Rly mks u think

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

and gammon is salty as fuck about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    you realise that RAG sheet is from the people who are tasked to make sure your various nuclear reactors dont blow their caps, go on a sightseeing tour towards the planetary core, or more likely, both. right ?
    You realise that Euratom has very little to do with nuclear safety/regulation of nuclear sites themselves but more to do with the control and safeguarding of nuclear material between states? Right?

The UK pulling the plug on Euratom without some sort of arrangement in place would be bad but not an immediate disaster and certainly not a safety issue.
    the source talks about "safeguard officers" and indicate a expected lack of inspectors per march 2019
    Safeguarding =/= nuclear safety.

Safeguarding is all to do with the control and accountancy of special nuclear material (anything fissile/fissionable). The UK still falls under the IAEA's remit for safeguarding as well (but only IIRC for plutonium and highly enriched uranium). It's been a while since I've worked in an area where interactions with Euratom are a thing but I don't know anyone who's getting desperately upset about it (though I will look into it a bit further).

It's in everyone's interests to sort something out as the UK still holds a lot of waste, uranium and plutonium from overseas (mainly European) reprocessing contracts.

With regards to safety that's always been covered by the Office for Nuclear Regulation which is one of the more robust nuclear regulatory bodies in the world and aren't afraid to prosecute individuals and sites.
    Well if you withdraw from Euroatom without having an "equal" organisation EU can no longer sell you radioactive material, ex. isotopes for radiation treatment and if i recall correctly you dont make enough yourselves.
    The UK doesnt have enough and the vast mojority come from the Dutch reactor. So Yeah its going to be a problem.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..