hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1488 of 1525 FirstFirst ... 48898813881438147814851486148714881489149014911498 ... LastLast
Results 29,741 to 29,760 of 30498

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    you realise that RAG sheet is from the people who are tasked to make sure your various nuclear reactors dont blow their caps, go on a sightseeing tour towards the planetary core, or more likely, both. right ?
    You realise that Euratom has very little to do with nuclear safety/regulation of nuclear sites themselves but more to do with the control and safeguarding of nuclear material between states? Right?

The UK pulling the plug on Euratom without some sort of arrangement in place would be bad but not an immediate disaster and certainly not a safety issue.
    It depends if not having enough radioactive stuff for medical uses is classed as being a safety issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post

It depends if not having enough radioactive stuff for medical uses is classed as being a safety issue.
    Does not providing adequate resources to the worst of in society to feed themselves count as violence? You're asking dangerous questions here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

ikm not saying do nothing you fucking mongs im saying you give it some time for the people who are tasked with finding a solution to find one

you lot fucking sitting here flapping your fucking gums does precisely fuck all about the situation so stop fucking worrying about it for fuck sake you fucking spastic cretins.

The people who were tasked with finding a solution have flagged it in red to clearly indicate they cannot find a solution.

That is literally what that red mark means in a RAG.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    ikm not saying do nothing you fucking mongs im saying you give it some time for the people who are tasked with finding a solution to find one

you lot fucking sitting here flapping your fucking gums does precisely fuck all about the situation so stop fucking worrying about it for fuck sake you fucking spastic cretins.
    We did that, the people tasked with finding a solution in time have failed.

u ok hun?

Is this step two or step three of the four-step sp4m posting cycle? I forget.

The whole point is that the people who are tasked with finding a solution in the timeframe available have said "we can't, it can't be done, we either need more time or more resources".
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

The point of the RAG is so the people who are tasked with finding a solution can provide a clear idea of their expectation of delivering that solution.

The people tasked with finding a solution say that a solution is not possible in the current scope and timeframe.

That's the whole point of the document being leaked.

This is so obvious I would suspect I'm being trolled.

Remember how during the referendum campaign it was alleged by the leave people that if we stayed in the EU we would be swamped by Turkish immigrants even though we would have a veto on their membership?

Well the Turks have said that they want free movement as a part of any trade deal with a post-Brexit UK.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Remember how during the referendum campaign it was alleged by the leave people that if we stayed in the EU we would be swamped by Turkish immigrants even though we would have a veto on their membership?

Well the Turks have said that they want free movement as a part of any trade deal with a post-Brexit UK.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
    taking anything turks say seriously.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

and to all other posts, there will be a solution.

we just haven't thought of it........................... yet.

red highlights that they can't do it under current laws/regulations/ect

so then it will go higher up and something will change to allow it to be unfucked

god who the fuck made you care so much about government shit.

bunch of jumped up jacked up lefty pricks

and don't give me a u ok hun u fucking pedo cunt.

god who the fuck made you care so much about government shit.
    Christ, I don't think I was ready for irony of that magnitude.

Well I offered arguably the most important brexit project my services for 6 months to get the key platform out the door but they said i was too expensive so flapping my fucking gums it is

you realise that RAG sheet is from the people who are tasked to make sure your various nuclear reactors dont blow their caps, go on a sightseeing tour towards the planetary core, or more likely, both. right ?
    You realise that Euratom has very little to do with nuclear safety/regulation of nuclear sites themselves but more to do with the control and safeguarding of nuclear material between states? Right?

The UK pulling the plug on Euratom without some sort of arrangement in place would be bad but not an immediate disaster and certainly not a safety issue.
    the source talks about "safeguard officers" and indicate a expected lack of inspectors per march 2019
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

u ok hun?
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Is it that time of the month again

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Well I offered arguably the most important brexit project my services for 6 months to get the key platform out the door but they said i was too expensive so flapping my fucking gums it is
    Basically this thread

some wanker who works in a bank in london

some wanker who puts the "cunt" in "consultant" who didn't get his 700 quid a day fee from the gov

some wanker who lives in a poxy bloody tax haven

smuggo

and then the rest of us

the source talks about "safeguard officers" and indicate a expected lack of inspectors per march 2019
    Safeguarding =/= nuclear safety.

Safeguarding is all to do with the control and accountancy of special nuclear material (anything fissile/fissionable). The UK still falls under the IAEA's remit for safeguarding as well (but only IIRC for plutonium and highly enriched uranium). It's been a while since I've worked in an area where interactions with Euratom are a thing but I don't know anyone who's getting desperately upset about it (though I will look into it a bit further).

It's in everyone's interests to sort something out as the UK still holds a lot of waste, uranium and plutonium from overseas (mainly European) reprocessing contracts.

With regards to safety that's always been covered by the Office for Nuclear Regulation which is one of the more robust nuclear regulatory bodies in the world and aren't afraid to prosecute individuals and sites.

Basically this thread

some wanker who puts the "cunt" in "consultant" who didn't get his 700 quid a day fee from the gov

smuggo

and then the rest of us
    ooh do me do me!

Safeguarding =/= nuclear safety.

Safeguarding is all to do with the control and accountancy of special nuclear material (anything fissile/fissionable). The UK still falls under the IAEA's remit for safeguarding as well (but only IIRC for plutonium and highly enriched uranium). It's been a while since I've worked in an area where interactions with Euratom are a thing but I don't know anyone who's getting desperately upset about it (though I will look into it a bit further).

It's in everyone's interests to sort something out as the UK still holds a lot of waste, uranium and plutonium from overseas (mainly European) reprocessing contracts.

With regards to safety that's always been covered by the Office for Nuclear Regulation which is one of the more robust nuclear regulatory bodies in the world and aren't afraid to prosecute individuals and sites.
    Well if you withdraw from Euroatom without having an "equal" organisation EU can no longer sell you radioactive material, ex. isotopes for radiation treatment and if i recall correctly you dont make enough yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Basically this thread

smuggo

and then the rest of us
    ooh do me do me!
    SORRY IF YOU AREN'T A BANKER OR A TAX HAVEN GUY WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU - EU (probarbly)

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Basically this thread

smuggo

and then the rest of us
    ooh do me do me!
    SORRY IF YOU AREN'T A BANKER OR A TAX HAVEN GUY WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU - EU (probarbly)
    u ok hun?