hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1269 of 1279 FirstFirst ... 2697691169121912591266126712681269127012711272 ... LastLast
Results 25,361 to 25,380 of 25577

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

No one has it in for you you paranoid fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    I really don't get it. Tories keep fucking over large swathes of the population and you fuckers keep voting them in. Why??
    Remember when Djan was like "i really like labours policies but ill not vote for them because it would mean i have to pay more tax" just before the election?

Turns out theres loads of cunts like that
    ikr, remember that time (s) when duck ran to smuggo's (you know, that guy, who drives whilst under the unfluence?) aid every time he ran into a wall of facts?

For the record i voted Labour (look up the post), because i thought it was the right thing to do. Honestly, your sad, cliquey little response every time you get called is what killed SHC.

Oh yeh, i used to work for an organisation called FRU (i used to stand up in tribunals, as a student, for free, on behalf of people who had found themselves with their benefits taken away, didn't that happen to you?). I still do. Not because it's mandated by my firm (lall will attest that pro bono is sometimes forced by firms), but because it's the right thing to do.

I was acting like a cunt when i said that, but I was being honest. You, through the lense of your sperging (and i'm saying this as someone who actually is a spergelord, or whatever you want to call it - that's a bit cuntish too, btw) in the gender war/discussion that seems to be going on in the other thread seem to consistently be arguing for a grey area, a middle ground - yet you don't seem to be able to apply the same logic to me. Even, when i've actually admitted i'm wrong on something.

I suspect i really touched a nerve with the weed thing which is why you now have it in for me, a bit like Smuggo really. Perhaps it is you that should take a time out (you suggested i do, the other day)? I mean a facism meet, really? eish
    I didnt read this post as i don't value Djans opinion on anything.

This thread

Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    This thread

manc eye twitching intensifies

Why do the Tories keep getting elected? Because when they shaft the poor they are very, very good at blaming the really poor for it.

They also been playing dirty electoral tricks for centuries and have become very good at it (see https://www.theguardian.com/theguard...msay-macdonald for an example).
    Last edited by Rodj Blake; September 7 2017 at 03:14:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Why do the Tories keep getting elected? Because when they shaft the poor they are very, very good at blaming the really poor for it.

They also been playing dirty electoral tricks for centuries and have become very good at it (see https://www.theguardian.com/theguard...msay-macdonald for an example).
    They're also good at playing "blame Labour" for everything that goes wrong under their own watch until they start looking really silly blaming Labour when they've been out of government for 7 years.

I really don't get it. Tories keep fucking over large swathes of the population and you fuckers keep voting them in. Why??
    Remember when Djan was like "i really like labours policies but ill not vote for them because it would mean i have to pay more tax" just before the election?

ikr, remember that time (s) when duck ran to smuggo's (you know, that guy, who drives whilst under the unfluence?) aid every time he ran into a wall of facts?

For the record i voted Labour (look up the post), because i thought it was the right thing to do. Honestly, your sad, cliquey little response every time you get called is what killed SHC.

Oh yeh, i used to work for an organisation called FRU (i used to stand up in tribunals, as a student, for free, on behalf of people who had found themselves with their benefits taken away, didn't that happen to you?). I still do. Not because it's mandated by my firm (lall will attest that pro bono is sometimes forced by firms), but because it's the right thing to do. I try to do it as much as possible whilst still billing over 1900 hours a year, something i doubt you can wrap your head around.

I was acting like a cunt when i said that, but I was being honest; you'll of course note that i never said i'd vote for the tories (i vote lib dem normally), because they're cunts. You, through the lense of your sperging (and i'm saying this as someone who actually is a spergelord, or whatever you want to call it - that's a bit cuntish too, btw) in the gender war/discussion that seems to be going on in the other thread seem to consistently be arguing for a grey area, a middle ground - yet you don't seem to be able to apply the same logic to me. Even when i've actually admitted i'm wrong on something.

I suspect i really touched a nerve with the weed thing which is why you now have it in for me, a bit like Smuggo really. Perhaps it is you that should take a time out (you suggested i do, the other day)? I mean a facism meet, really? eish
    Ok i was being unfair and thought you deserved an actual response so i read your post and have given it some thought.

PM me your address ill come box you should be fun

Oh yeh, i used to work for an organisation called FRU (i used to stand up in tribunals, as a student, for free, on behalf of people who had found themselves with their benefits taken away, didn't that happen to you?). I still do. Not because it's mandated by my firm (lall will attest that pro bono is sometimes forced by firms), but because it's the right thing to do. I try to do it as much as possible whilst still billing over 1900 hours a year, something i doubt you can wrap your head around.

I was acting like a cunt when i said that, but I was being honest; you'll of course note that i never said i'd vote for the tories (i vote lib dem normally), because they're cunts. You, through the lense of your sperging (and i'm saying this as someone who actually is a spergelord, or whatever you want to call it - that's a bit cuntish too, btw) in the gender war/discussion that seems to be going on in the other thread seem to consistently be arguing for a grey area, a middle ground - yet you don't seem to be able to apply the same logic to me. Even when i've actually admitted i'm wrong on something.

Triggering intensifying

Ok i was being unfair and thought you deserved an actual response so i read your post and have given it some thought.

That was always aimed at Smuggo, because he's just been a bully for around 5 years and deserves a slap. I don't really have an issue with you, you just seem to have gone a bit nuts recently.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Smuggo and Duck have gone completely full retard

That was always aimed at Smuggo, because he's just been a bully for around 5 years and deserves a slap. I don't really have an issue with you, you just seem to have gone a bit nuts recently.
    Can you stop being so triggered all the time?

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    ROUND 786 DING DING DING
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    I have to say the last week or two of this has been highly, highly entertaining, a serious step up from the mere "true communism has never been tried" posting of yesteryear

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Smuggo and Duck have gone completely full retard
    from you thats a complement tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    I have to say the last week or two of this has been highly, highly entertaining.
    That we can agree on. Quality scenes.

fhc is getting so fucking spicy im gonna have to start wearing a sombrero

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    I have to say the last week or two of this has been highly, highly entertaining.
    That we can agree on. Quality scenes.
    Yeah I take it back now, obviously. It's all fun and games until someone loses their mind.

M8

So...popped in to see what was going on, and Duckslayer finally finished going over the fucking edge then? He seems to be trying to fight everyone irl, which i honestly thought was a meme.

Good old FHC.

I'm confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.