hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 1301 123411511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

(UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

We have an upcoming referendum on the 23rd of June which will generate four months of delicious popcorn so here's somewhere to post news, titbits, opinions and general bullshit....

First for everyone getting fucked over by the older generation who will be dead/drooling in a care home in the next decade and not have to deal with any of the fallout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Oi reckon Engerlund will leave the EU. Oi also reckon that Scotland will then leave the UK.

Be all good for everyone concerned, I think.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Oi reckon Engerlund will leave the EU. Oi also reckon that Scotland will then leave the UK.

Be all good for everyone concerned, I think.
    Personally i hope both of the above is true as an Englishman. Depends on how good the scare campaign from Cameron & Co is though?

You know what they say about rats and sinking ships?

Time to get educated on the subject then.

I'm sure my fellow Brits will be doing the sahahahahaha.

Hoping you vote out of eu so I can enjoy the drama and watch your island crash and burn.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

God if we leave the EU then I'm getting on a plane and rejoining it. (tbh this is actually what I want to do in a few years anyways, so this might just accelerate that plan)

It's astonishing how cameron has managed to bring together proeuro and antieuro by coming up with a negotiation that is completely irrelevant to both.

It's the act of arrogance it dragging everyone else out to his meeting to discuss this inane bullshit that gets me the most. Europe has huge, serious problems and some are quite urgent and some very deep; and he's just wasted a month of everyones time in talking about exactly how long people must be in a country before claiming benefits and blocking the singh route to citizenship.

For what it's worth my list of EU bullshit:
    1 Strasbourg
    2 Appointment of the commission by governments directly
    3 farming subsidies
    4 Fucking Strasbourg. How can anyone take the EU seriously when it performs this circus?
    5 MEP expenses
    6 Unified policy on refugees and integration. You'd think the EU of all entities would be good at integration.

Half of these might not even be problems, I'm as much of a blinkered UK person as the next despite trying to learn about it.
    At the moment I'll vote in because of this basically:

And I'll vote based on what I see, hear and read. Not because of some personal vendetta against eastern europeans or because I dislike the man standing on the opposite side of the argument.

You lot need to grow the fuck up to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Time to get educated on the subject then.

I'm sure my fellow Brits will be doing the sahahahahaha.
    That makes you an idiot tbh. Considering how unimportant your vote is you could make much better use of your time.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    And I'll vote based on what I see, hear and read. Not because of some personal vendetta against eastern europeans or because I dislike the man standing on the opposite side of the argument.
    PARKLIFE!
    kekking irl

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    what do continental euros think of the whole thing?

So first they fuck over the NHS then they want to leave EU so doctors and nurses who are here but didn't get citizenship are shipped back to EU.

This is hilariously entertaining.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?©Doomchinchilla 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    But what if I dislike them because of what I've seen, heard and read of them?

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    See page 1.

While I do enjoy ordering stuff from the UK without having to go through customs, and think that Camerons idea to base amount of child support for kids living in other eu countries on their living costs IN that home country(in 2015 Hungarians working in Austria claiming child benefits for their families in Hungary got 780€ on average. That's ridiculous considering their living costs) - he can go fuck himself on literally everything else.
    No more cherry picking. Deal with it. Jpg or get fucked UK
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Bread and games for the masses, its the age old way of distracting your population from any real issues, make one of which the outcome is irrelevant.

Basically the usa would invade another desert somewhere, and the cont. euros would argue about old fashioned traditions disappearing.
    Last edited by Torashuu; February 21 2016 at 01:51:41 PM.

London can stay in and declare itself a sovereign state, the rest of you can fuck off and leave.

cont. yurop don't care that much about brits being in or out of the EU, I man aside from the common borders and being included in the governing bodies like all the other members, they've arguably contributed fuckall in return in the last decade.

Except Viviane Redding, she's a good girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.