hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1548 of 1683 FirstFirst ... 54810481448149815381545154615471548154915501551155815981648 ... LastLast
Results 30,941 to 30,960 of 33650

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

Yeah but Jeremy Corbyn doesn't want all the world's wealth to be hoarding by a few hundred people so better vote tory again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Yeah but Jeremy Corbyn doesn't want all the world's wealth to be hoarding by a few hundred people so better vote tory again!
    I'd like the LibDems to be relevant again yeah, not that I get to vote anyway

Well....the Orange Dickhead has landed.

Should be an entertaining couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Well....the Orange Dickhead has landed.

Should be an entertaining couple of days.
    Who will he offend first?

Will he try and break the Queen's hand?

Hope the footage of tomorrows protests is better than todays helicopter thrill ride. Would go; but ya know.

Word is he's already told TM that her brexit deal is shit and "not what the will of the people voted for".....
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

He just wants to turn us into a vassal state though.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

He just wants to turn us into a vassal state though.
    All that has been will be again.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Word is he's already told TM that her brexit deal is shit and "not what the will of the people voted for".....
    Yes, he said it in public.

I hope all hard brexiters throw themselves off a bridge.
    Given the Tories' views on infrastructure maintenance, I'm not sure if there will be any bridges left come next March.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Hope the footage of tomorrows protests is better than todays helicopter thrill ride. Would go; but ya know.
    Helicopters are banned from anywhere near tomorrow's march.

Also, they have today removed the licence for a stage and sound system in Trafalgar Square.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Helicopters are banned from anywhere near tomorrow's march.

Also, they have today removed the licence for a stage and sound system in Trafalgar Square.
    soo, predicting riots ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

From guardians live blog.
    Leave Means Leave, a group pushing for a hard Brexit, has put out a statement condemning the white paper. Here is an extract.

The prime minister has completely ignored the concerns raised over the Chequers ‘deal’ last week.

Resignation after resignation, humiliating polls and a damning public indictment yet Theresa May has not listened.

This White Paper is a complete capitulation and our government has become a national embarrassment.

The EU is in an extremely strong negotiating position and we will end up, quite unbelievably, with an even worse deal than that set out in this white paper.

Well what the fuck were the brexiters who held cabinet positions DIRECTLY RELATED TO BREXIT doing for the past 2 years?

Sitting at the sideline and sniping at people trying to make your retarded protest into policy is cowardly. We're going to get a no deal brexit, I hope it is enough to wake up the idiots who live in a nostalgic alternative reality.

They say we're only 4 meals away from a revolution, I hope this tory government is as shit at stockpiling food as it is at everything else it attempts.

Well what the fuck were the brexiters who held cabinet positions DIRECTLY RELATED TO BREXIT doing for the past 2 years?

Sitting at the sideline and sniping at people trying to make your retarded protest into policy is cowardly. We're going to get a no deal brexit, I hope it is enough to wake up the idiots who live in a nostalgic alternative reality.

They say we're only 4 meals away from a revolution, I hope this tory government is as shit at stockpiling food as it is at everything else it attempts.
    refugee boats going across the north sea and channel, when ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    In some respects, this shitepaper is exactly what I thought our spineless deceitful sniffling toad of a prime minister would actually do. A fumbling , embarrassing slight of hand that offends even me just for the hypocrity and gaul of it all, not even in the thick of it would have approached this level of ineptitude, even in jest.

Brexit means breakfast indeed.
    What do you have against the Gauls?

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

We'll have refugee boats struggling to get across the Thames when the tories flee the metaphorical sinking ship of parliament into an actual sinking ship.

We'll have refugee boats struggling to get across the Thames when the tories flee the metaphorical sinking ship of parliament into an actual sinking ship.
    Just play dunkirk backwards, it'll be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

Just play dunkirk backwards, it'll be like that.