hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1542 of 1650 FirstFirst ... 54210421442149215321539154015411542154315441545155215921642 ... LastLast
Results 30,821 to 30,840 of 32999

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

She's not had a tragic hunting accident yet, you treacherous curs.

I’m aware.

I like Liz. I predict an absolute shitshow once she’s gone. End of the second Elizabethan era. What a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    The biggest disgrace of this government is that he was allowed to resign after multiple sackable offences.
    Which multiple offences would you allude to?

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    This is not the first time, you've gone off about people in your country who want to remain part of Europe as traitors
    1. Federalists are not the same as 'Remaining in Europe'. That assumption alone leads me to believe you don't know what you are talking about.

2. I do not people who voted for Remain, I hate the obvious fifth columnists who want to abort democratic process.
    They are the ones who have obviously either been bought by the EU, indoctrinated and/or have a hatred for the UK for unspecified reasons,
    the people without a country because their ideas are so repugnant, the great unwashed, communists and peripheral tyrants.

Also Gavin Williamson for PM. He will not make the mistake of calling an election I think.
    Last edited by Meester; July 9 2018 at 08:26:16 PM.

Our best and brightest in action....

Oh gods, I both dispair that Cunt got the job, whilst being thrilled he's finally fucked off from Health. Swings and roundabouts.

Pity May didn't take the opportunity to fire Grayling as well.

The current shitshow that is english politics reminds me a lot of the 70s. Except there's no Thatcher now.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Maybe there's a Once And Future Thatcher?

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    This is not the first time, you've gone off about people in your country who want to remain part of Europe as traitors
    1. Federalists are not the same as 'Remaining in Europe'. That assumption alone leads me to believe you don't know what you are talking about.

2. I do not people who voted for Remain, I hate the obvious fifth columnists who want to abort democratic process.
    They are the ones who have obviously either been bought by the EU, indoctrinated and/or have a hatred for the UK for unspecified reasons,
    the people without a country because their ideas are so repugnant, the great unwashed, communists and peripheral tyrants.

Also Gavin Williamson for PM. He will not make the mistake of calling an election I think.
    People who have a different opinion to me are traitors

Whatever happened to freeze peach

For ten points and without using wikipedia, what is a fifth columnist. For bonus points describe two groups currently acting as fifth columnists within the UK and describe how their behaviour merits that label.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

The people who actually care about the UK voted remain

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post

For ten points and without using wikipedia, what is a fifth columnist. For bonus points describe two groups currently acting as fifth columnists within the UK and describe how their behaviour merits that label.
    British fascists would also have different opinions to you. Are they traitors in your opinion?

I know what a fifth columnist is and I would suspect that of Gina Miller for pretending to be a well-meaning lawyer protecting the rights of the people
    when in fact she is a full-on europhile as evidenced by her later actions after her legal challenge. Hardly a surprise from the type of lawyer she is.
    A Blairite, conniving, dishonest and less morals than a snake. A note of self-superiority.

Kenneth Clarke would also be a fifth columnist undermining the nation just to protect his legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

The people who actually care about the UK voted Leave.

See that broad brush I painted there?
    Last edited by Meester; July 10 2018 at 05:15:35 AM.

Doesn't matter what kind of brush you're using if you're painting with shit.

Ken Clarke being described as a traitor and fifth columnist.

Mad scenes up in here, even by Meesters usual level.

Meester in not knowing a what he's talking about non shocker. At least he's stopped talking like William Shatner.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Meester in not knowing a what he's talking about non shocker. At least he's stopped talking like William Shatner.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Ikr.

Insulting. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

British fascists would also have different opinions to you. Are they traitors in your opinion?

I know what a fifth columnist is and I would suspect that of Gina Miller for pretending to be a well-meaning lawyer protecting the rights of the people
    when in fact she is a full-on europhile as evidenced by her later actions after her legal challenge. Hardly a surprise from the type of lawyer she is.
    A Blairite, conniving, dishonest and less morals than a snake. A note of self-superiority.

Kenneth Clarke would also be a fifth columnist undermining the nation just to protect his legacy.

Based on where you get your talking points from and how the deflection process usually works in that foreign-backed disinformation campaign, I'm going to make a prediction:

Multiple important pro-brexit campaigners are about to be outed as fifth columnists.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    So after Brexit BTFOs your entire society, how yall feel about ditching the queen and becoming the 51st State? Remember, Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia. Im sure MAGAland would be happy to annex you and provide your oligarchs with generous incentives. You can still be Landing Strip One!

Think of the doubleplusgood possibilities! I mean either were gonna do it or the Russians will. Choose wisely!
    That's pretty much the plot of Peter Preston's 1998 novel 51st State. Curiously, it received a very good review from a Times journalist by the name of Michael Gove.

So what about the leave campaign being helped by Russia? Filth colonists or traders?

You're a fucking lunatic. Your paranoia is only equalled by your inability to use a keyboard, and that alone is quite shocking. I'd advise you to see a psychologist, but as the man said (in French) "On peut traiter les fous, mais pas les cons".
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот