hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1401 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 4019011301135113911398139914001401140214031404141114511501 ... LastLast
Results 28,001 to 28,020 of 33385

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

All of my exes don't find my jokes funny anymore either. But they used to.

funny that.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Did you take nearly 2 weeks break from FHC before spamming low effort posts everywhere or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post

funny that.
    Because no one here can imagine sex with you either?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

tbh it made me chuckle, but I'm not a raging autist with a hate boner so there is that...

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post

Do we let people have a revote if they fail to vote in the general election and then a poll goes up to say they vote Tory a couple of years later?
    No, they had their chance and they blew it, just like the ones who didn't vote in the referendum gave the chance for people who cared to decide the future.

Also Brexit equals falling house prices - https://www.theguardian.com/money/20...effect-deepens
    Not going to be very popular for saying this but isn't that kinda a good thing?
    If the housing market deflates enough there will have to a be solution found for everyone rich and powerful ending up in negative equity while the poor get fucked and their houses/apartments taken by the banks.
    Fixed that for you.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

funny that.
    Here we have the advantage. We never did.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    tbh it made me chuckle, but I'm not a raging autist with a hate boner so there is that...
    quick kill him he doesnt conform to your group bully sessions.

inb4 more abuse and probarbly a double post from nobodygivesafuckwhoyouaremk4

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    quick kill him he doesnt conform to your group bully sessions.

inb4 more abuse and probarbly a double post from nobodygivesafuckwhoyouaremk4
    nice victim complex mate, ever considered that the only constant is you?

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Do we let people have a revote if they fail to vote in the general election and then a poll goes up to say they vote Tory a couple of years later?
    No, they had their chance and they blew it, just like the ones who didn't vote in the referendum gave the chance for people who cared to decide the future.

Also Brexit equals falling house prices - https://www.theguardian.com/money/20...effect-deepens
    Theresa May literally called a general election LAST YEAR because the polls favoured an increased Tory majority

How dumb are you?

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

to be fair though she was. And then she did one of the worst campaigns in history against labour who actually did a p. good campaign...

to be fair though she was. And then she did one of the worst campaigns in history against labour who actually did a p. good campaign...
    because Corbyn is a human being, rather than a poorly constructed robot where the artificial skin is not properly attached so she makes these freaky looking faces sometimes.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

You know, to form a more effective argument against Theresa May it would be prudent to at least understand her viewpoint and what she stands for ah never mind I can't even type this without smirking who the fuck am I kidding.

You know, to form a more effective argument against Theresa May it would be prudent to at least understand her viewpoint and what she stands for ah never mind I can't even type this without smirking who the fuck am I kidding.
    She apparently stands for whatever will let her stay in the job for another week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

No, you changed. You went from a more anime version of tHorton to an absolutely vile far leftist prick mate.

Since most right wing posters stopped posting a whole lot you are now attacking and dividing the moderate left and the even further left.
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post

No, you changed. You went from a more anime version of tHorton to an absolutely vile far leftist prick mate.

Since most right wing posters stopped posting a whole lot you are now attacking and dividing the moderate left and the even further left.
    So much for the tolerant left!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    i actually thought spam did quite well for an off the cuff joke response

not well enough to receive a coveted ted-rep though

I must admit it got a chuckle out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    How many Brexiteers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Spoiler:
    One to promise a brighter future, and then a load more to screw it up.
    How many Remoaners does it take to change a lightbulb?

Spoiler:
    Change? Because its too dark? RACIST RACIST RACIST!!!
    Sp4m, you know what the difference is between your's and Rodj's post?

Rodj's was funny.

If you will turn to section 16.5b of your German mans handbook,

Germans are at no times permitted to judge on content intended to be humorous.

post an apology as large as your mistake please, as per the rules.
    this is solid banter, nice reference to german newspapers, 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

Not going to be very popular for saying this but isn't that kinda a good thing?
    If the housing market deflates enough there will have to a be solution found for everyone ending up in negative equity.
    When that happened in America, the banks repossessed everything and kicked people out onto the street, especially the innocent people renting when the owners went under. I’m sure your welfare state will be able make some plans to help with that.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post

Erm... No. Far left he is definitely not, what does that even mean in your universe lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk