hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1397 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 3978971297134713871394139513961397139813991400140714471497 ... LastLast
Results 27,921 to 27,940 of 33385

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Good to see they have their priorities sorted...

And people try to claim class warfare isn't started by the rich
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Henry Bolton (ex-UKIP leader #8,573) is setting up a new party called One Nation.

Please let their slogan be One Nation, One People, One Leader...

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Henry Bolton (ex-UKIP leader #8,573) is setting up a new party called One Nation.

Totally not far right wing guys though, that's just misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

Totally not far right wing guys though, that's just misunderstanding.
    Isnt the UK per definition One country, 5 nations and 4 peoples?

Plot Twist: One Nation will be campaigning in favour of a federal Europe. One Nation Under God Bureaucracy.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    a federal europe would be pretty dope though

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    That would depend entirely on the constitutional backbone of it all.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    That would depend entirely on the constitutional backbone of it all.
    nah, it's the first required step to a federalized earth, which will have to happen sooner or later

no nothing weeb in fantasy world predictions.

Anyway, what is it with xenophobic ex-ukip leaders who tell us its all about Britain and those dirty foreigners need to keep out, going abroad to get their wives? Mr Bolton has two russians and a danish in his ex wife locker.

Federal Europe with the second ammendment would be sick.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

Anyway, what is it with xenophobic ex-ukip leaders who tell us its all about Britain and those dirty foreigners need to keep out, going abroad to get their wives? Mr Bolton has two russians and a danish in his ex wife locker.
    whats wrong with what I said?

Much like with Melania Trump, immigrants the world over come to do the thankless tasks the natives won't dare do.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

Dead, even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post

Much like with Melania Trump, immigrants the world over come to do the thankless tasks the natives won't dare do.
    Or foreign women come over to take money away from hard working native gold diggers

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post

Or foreign women come over to take money away from hard working native gold diggers
    Russian gold diggers are the equivalent of polish builders. better value

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

smuggo

Strong descent into further irrelevence scenes.

Y'know I am not sure if we have had a modern political landscape more dire than now, maybe around the time of the Suez Crisis, possibly in the 70's and I am not talking about Brexit either.

I mean in the sheer weak-kneedness of the current bunch in Parliament from top to bottom. I cannot imagine Thatcher crying if someone said bad things to her for instance or having a party leader cozing in bed with people responsible for bombing some of his constituents cities or having had a recent party leader who was a leader of a supposedly liberal party saying that being gay is a sin. The recent implosion of UKIP is another example and the sheer nearsightedness of recent Governments in dealing with predatory enemy nations because they have been blinded by the bottom line is nothing short of criminal. Say what you will about Farage or Johnson but at least they have the charisma to drive people forward, because most of the dire Parliament at the moment have the response and personality of a poorly made blancmange.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Y'know I am not sure if we have had a modern political landscape more dire than now, maybe around the time of the Suez Crisis, possibly in the 70's and I am not talking about Brexit either.

I mean in the sheer weak-kneedness of the current bunch in Parliament from top to bottom. I cannot imagine Thatcher crying if someone said bad things to her for instance or having a party leader cozing in bed with people responsible for bombing some of his constituents cities or having had a recent party leader who was a leader of a supposedly liberal party saying that being gay is a sin. The recent implosion of UKIP is another example and the sheer nearsightedness of recent Governments in dealing with predatory enemy nations because they have been blinded by the bottom line is nothing short of criminal. Say what you will about Farage or Johnson but at least they have the charisma to drive people forward, because most of the dire Parliament at the moment have the response and personality of a poorly made blancmange.
    m8 Germany isn't a predatory enemy nation anymore, please join us in current year