hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1396 of 1525 FirstFirst ... 3968961296134613861393139413951396139713981399140614461496 ... LastLast
Results 27,901 to 27,920 of 30486

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

When you've got no opposition actually doing any meaningful opposing of this Brexit process, then yes, they're a fucking large part of the problem.

Lmao, tory apologism is fucking hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

The Tories being terrible and Corbyn having a shit view on the EU are not mutually exclusive.

I like a lot about the Labour party under Corbyn, but I'm not going to blindly suck his dick. His anti-EU views are one of the few areas where I strongly disagree with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    The Tories being terrible and Corbyn having a shit view on the EU are not mutually exclusive.

I like a lot about the Labour party under Corbyn, but I'm not going to blindly suck his dick. His anti-EU views are one of the few areas where I strongly disagree with him.
    Blaming corbyn for the tories tearing the country in half is jumping the shark a bit though don't you think?

I think the labour EU position is actually very politically astute. I'm not a massive corbyn fan, he's the best hope in the current environment,but very flawed.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post

Blaming corbyn for the tories tearing the country in half is jumping the shark a bit though don't you think?

I think the labour EU position is actually very politically astute. I'm not a massive corbyn fan, he's the best hope in the current environment,but very flawed.
    He didn't blame labour for anything.

It's always the fucking blame game isn't it? Oh it's ok because it's the tories fault. I'm sure that piss feels really great in your pants as you freeze.

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Nicolai didn't, but my original response was to El capitan who was. Nicholais post read like a defense of capitans previous posting.

Parliamentary democracy is almost always a blame game. A basic history of election strategy teaches you that much. I'm not sure why you have such a hard on for anybody wearing a blue rosette but I don't think they need white Knighting considering they can still win elections while running the country into the ground.

I'm not sure why you have such a hard on for anybody wearing a blue rosette
    HAHAHAHAHA

Oh so you aren't even reading what I post

Good job

Have you read ANYTHING I've posted before?

he's the best hope in the current environment,but very flawed.
      Spoiler:
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread

Helping to burn down the house so you can be lord of the ashes is pretty fucking bad

But wanting to be one of the ashes so you can lick his balls from below? Very fucking bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    What is it with the faces she constantly pulls? Is it the strain?
    Her family and loved ones being held at gunpoint would explain quite a few things, you must admit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Being so blinded by your irrational love for Corbyn that you see any criticism of him as love for Tories is very telling.

Tbf I've probably just spent too long reading articles from the tabloids.

If it could stop being fucking freezing that would be great
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    If it could stop being fucking freezing that would be great
    ^

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Police probe substance as Russian spy 'critical' in hospital
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43297638

Silly Russians should really stop eating reactor fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Police probe substance as Russian spy 'critical' in hospital
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43297638

Silly Russians should really stop eating reactor fluff.
    So is there coming a statement of "Harsh" words over it?

Russians are a notoriously feeble breed; the longer they are away from the mothershipland, the more deadly their unexplained ailments become.
    Only within the Light of the Putin can they truly thrive.

Fucking disgusting.

edit: wouldn't this count as profiling of disabled people who are a protected group under discrimination laws?
    Last edited by Keckers; March 6 2018 at 09:01:29 AM.

the law doesn't apply to the government Keckers, you know that.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.