hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1324 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 32482412241274131413211322132313241325132613271334 ... LastLast
Results 26,461 to 26,480 of 26699

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Epic battle of Smuggo with weed vs. Smuggo w/o weed
    ayyye lmaol
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Boys im a firm believer in Smuggo with Weed rather than this pale shadow of his former self. At least his old self wasn't Racist.

VR ?
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Contemporary Poster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Contemporary Poster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    In fairness I explained myself poorly.

People seem to assume that a lot of employment rights are just part of the status quo; we had them before, we'll have them after. They don't seem to understand that there is a very strong faction within the Conservative party who sees Brexit as a golden opportunity to remove these rights, as they are no longer enshrined into law post-Brexit, whereas they could not be removed before. It can be tough to get that across, whereas chlorinated chicken is very clear - here is something that couldn't be imported pre-Brexit because of EU standards, and post-Brexit it can and assuredly will, especially as we'll be looking for trade agreements with the Americans, who are the world's biggest producer of the stuff.
    You realise your "right" to not work more than the WTD limit infringes on other people's rights to work as much they like yes? There is a clear conflict of rights in this particular case.
    Except you can opt-out, and infact I have. You know that the opt-out exists.
    The employee yes, but if an employer needed someone to work, say, 60 hours a week for a set time period they are not actually allowed to offer such a job, they have to secure the in-writing opt out from an employee to do so. Also that's a UK bolt on, I can easily see the future, more federal EU ending such things. Also, after Brexit it can only happen if British people elect a government for it, and can be undone by a future government, so what's the issue really?
    I miss the old Smuggo. He sometimes sounded like he knew what he was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    I'll let him out himself if he wants but I promise you what I said before is true. His username is accurate.
    Is it Mr Hitchens?

Im a long time reader, first time poster.

And most importantly Smuggo's Fruend.

Masterful mis-spelling considering some of our resident Germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

In a totally (non) shocking turn of events, it turns out there's been no impact assessments at all done on Brexit on the UK economy. Strong and Stable guys!

did you expect anything less?

i mean really, ddi you honestly expect them to have done fuuuck all in the first place?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Already the brexit fanboys are screaming "YEAH BUT WHERE ARE LABOUR'S IMPACT ASSESSMENTS!!?" in an attempt to show shared blame. Which is also toplol.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    In a totally (non) shocking turn of events, it turns out there's been no impact assessments at all done on Brexit on the UK economy. Strong and Stable guys!
    Fucks sake this is just a total lie and everyone in the room knows it. Parliamentary committees need way more power than they currently have.

but but but....

what about this?

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Fucks sake this is just a total lie and everyone in the room knows it. Parliamentary committees need way more power than they currently have.
    Right, there has to have been a tonne of civil servants hammering out exactly these so why is he saying otherwise?

It just doesn't make sense for there to be absolutely nothing. Even Davis can't be *that* incompetent.

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Maybe he just does not give a fuck any more

ed: Brexit committee reconvening to discuss whether Davis should be held in contempt, with the Speaker likely to allow any such debate in the main chamber.
    Last edited by elmicker; December 6 2017 at 03:15:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Maybe he just does not give a fuck any more

ed: Brexit committee reconvening to discuss whether Davis should be held in contempt, with the Speaker likely to allow any such debate in the main chamber.
    Wonderful

Now the conspiracy theory about whether May had planned this all along to scupper the whole thing

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Boris planed it years ago at the BOB BBQ.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Tbh it might just be a case where he's lying about there being none because the ones he has say it'll be a fucking massive disaster, which is worse for the public to think?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Tbh it might just be a case where he's lying about there being none because the ones he has say it'll be a fucking massive disaster, which is worse for the public to think?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    lock him up!
    (in the bell tower)

the projections cannot be that bad Noir.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    the projections cannot be that bad Noir.
    You're right, but only because civil servants aren't allowed to swear in official reports to ministers.