hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1493 of 1683 FirstFirst ... 4939931393144314831490149114921493149414951496150315431593 ... LastLast
Results 29,841 to 29,860 of 33650

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    doubt this forum will last long enough to see any positivism from brexit
    When you realise how badly we're getting fucked will you blame lefties, darkies or fall back on the good old traditional jews?
    Neither.

I take responsibility for my own actions.

Doubt any of you can say the same.
    I might take that statement more seriously if you didn't immediately try to deflect like a bitch.

Incidentally, this is what Livingstone was referring to when he claimed that Hitler supported Zionism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    When you realise how badly we're getting fucked will you blame lefties, darkies or fall back on the good old traditional jews?
    Neither.

I might take that statement more seriously if you didn't immediately try to deflect like a bitch.
    what?

Does it seem like anyone here really has their shit together?

one of the most popular threads on the forum is dedicated to serious mental health.

another section is entirely cordoned off for fans of children pony cartoons.

people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

The man has a point

Neither.

what?

one of the most popular threads on the forum is dedicated to serious mental health.

Exactly, so how about you go back to your hole and shut up about it, mr. "i totally have my shit in order and that is is why i make a complete fool out of myself on a regular basis and look retarded even on a forum full of retards"?

You've taken exactly fuck all responsibility for anything, went back and forth even when it seemed like you've learned something from your idiocy, and now decided to double down on it even more with a colossal high horse you should be the last person to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    The man has a point
    It really makes you think.

Neither.

what?

I don't recall ever posting on either the pony or mental health threads. Does this mean I can throw stones at you?

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Neither.

what?

Exactly, so how about you go back to your hole and shut up about it, mr. "i totally have my shit in order and that is is why i make a complete fool out of myself on a regular basis and look retarded even on a forum full of retards"?

You've taken exactly fuck all responsibility for anything, went back and forth even when it seemed like you've learned something from your idiocy, and now decided to double down on it even more with a colossal high horse you should be the last person to ride.
    ???

Are you seriously referring to this thread as a matter of some kind of responsibility I have to own up to?

I thought you where making more targeting digs at my personal life, as you frequently do... which frankly is well and truly in order. thanks to taking responsibility, and dealing with it, as its entirely my own doing and really bad form to let my daughter suffer as a result of poor life choices BUT WAIT

you aren't referring to that? ? ? ? ?

you think that because i have a different opinion to you, tried to see your point of view but actually, I think we can be better off without the EU, despite its clear short, mid and maybe even long term detrimental effects on our economy and potentially society as a whole, that I have to in some way apologise to you???????

fuck no, I have nobody to apologise to, we are all in this country together, and just because you lack the vision or entrepreneurial grit to make it in this life without your cosy EUblanket, just because your campaigners fucking sucked a dick and the entirety of the leave campaign was based on lies, I will not apologise. I didn't make the campaign or overspend the funding or liaise with Cambridge analytica, but i'll be damned if im going to sit here and moan like a fucking bitch like you, i'm just going to get on with it.

maybe you should too.

*Slow clap*

Hearing a software reseller preaching about 'vision and entrepreneurial grit' has to be one of most amusing things I've heard this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Hearing a software reseller preaching about 'vision and entrepreneurial grit' has to be one of most amusing things I've heard this week.
    why r u doxxing me?

software reseller
    is that even a jerb

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    why r u doxxing me?
    how is this doxing?

(and yes, he is being serious)
    Last edited by helgur; May 22 2018 at 12:52:53 PM.

Neither.

what?

???

Are you seriously referring to this thread as a matter of some kind of responsibility I have to own up to?

I thought you where making more targeting digs at my personal life, as you frequently do... which frankly is well and truly in order. thanks to taking responsibility, and dealing with it, as its entirely my own doing and really bad form to let my daughter suffer as a result of poor life choices BUT WAIT

you think that because i have a different opinion to you, tried to see your point of view but actually, I think we can be better off without the EU, despite its clear short, mid and maybe even long term detrimental effects on our economy and potentially society as a whole, that I have to in some way apologise to you???????

fuck no, I have nobody to apologise to, we are all in this country together, and just because you lack the vision or entrepreneurial grit to make it in this life without your cosy EUblanket, just because your campaigners fucking sucked a dick and the entirety of the leave campaign was based on lies, I will not apologise. I didn't make the campaign or overspend the funding or liaise with Cambridge analytica, but i'll be damned if im going to sit here and moan like a fucking bitch like you, i'm just going to get on with it.

maybe you should too.
    I generally don't make digs at your personal life but ok.

So you're saying everything could be worse because of brexit but it's ok lol because social darwinism or something?

And the irony of the same post preaching about vision and entrepreneurship... holy fuck.

I am also not the one repeatedly losing their shit here going on multiple lengthy paragraph defensive rants propping myself up using shit like the mental health thread of all places.

Sort your shit out already.

Neither.

what?

???

maybe you should too.
    I generally don't make digs at your personal life but ok.

So you're saying everything could be worse because of brexit but it's ok lol because social darwinism or something?

And the irony of the same post preaching about vision and entrepreneurship... holy fuck.

I am also not the one repeatedly losing their shit here going on multiple lengthy paragraph defensive rants propping myself up using shit like the mental health thread of all places.

Sort your shit out already.
    consider yourself one of the 1% on the forum that don't then.

&

No.. I'm saying that its happening and you need to stop whinging about it and try and work out how you personally are going to make something of it, weather it be a catalyst for you to fuck off to one of the other EU member states or elsewhere, provide some kind of service we are going to be sorely lacking post brexit, fill a gap, drive a new customs union with commonwealth or whatever.

i mean does anyone really, really, honestly, think we can reverse this now?

Hint: we can't#

get on stage 5 ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Resigning before being sacked is the norm for politicians involved in scandals.
    By "repeatedly involved in scandals" you mean "takes every opportunity to air offensive and egregiously misinformed opinions", right?

He should not have been given the option to resign. He should have been dismissed from the party promptly, not suspended for years on end and allowed to carry on being the racist old uncle in the corner.

More to the point, he should not have been congratulated on the way out with a tearful, coordinated statement from the leadership. It should be made clear, as almost everyone except Corbyn and his merry band of acolytes (yourself included) thinks, that his views are wrong and his repeated, unrepentant broadcasting of them every time he got half a chance means he is not welcome in the party.

That is why Corbyn is a coward, and it's a prime example of Labour's complete lack of leadership, which is why we'll never win an election while the current cult of personality and 70s vintage racism and euroscepticism dominates.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    software reseller
    is that even a jerb
    Yeah, there's a huge market in companies acting a salesmen for microsoft/oracle/sage or other business software. Occasionally they have some sort of a value added function, but usually they just charge enormous fees to tell a company to take on an IT project which 50% of the time is never completed. Just as the invisible guiding hand intended.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Resigning before being sacked is the norm for politicians involved in scandals.
    By "repeatedly involved in scandals" you mean "takes every opportunity to air offensive and egregiously misinformed opinions", right?

He should not have been given the option to resign. He should have been dismissed from the party promptly, not suspended for years on end and allowed to carry on being the racist old uncle in the corner.
    How? The mechanism for that doesn't exist in the party structure.

How? The mechanism for that doesn't exist in the party structure.
    Yes it does. The decision to extend and re-extend the investigation period was taken by the NEC.

Moreover, the ability for the NEC and NCC to set their own disciplinary procedure timetables in an opaque manner was heavily criticised by Chakrabarti and changing this one of her key recommendations. Obviously that report has been roundly ignored as it would result in a load of crusty old Corbynites being kicked out of the party. That's why Corbyn went to extraordinary lengths to stuff the NEC and install his lapdop as the chair of the disputes panel.

That she has since resigned for antisemitism is illustrative.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    software reseller
    is that even a jerb
    Capitalism 101, comrade. Make a useless job we could easily just automate with a web shopping cart somehow seem important.
    meh