hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1560 of 1560 FirstFirst ... 56010601460151015501557155815591560
Results 31,181 to 31,196 of 31196

Thread: (UK EURO WAFFLE) Limey Civil War

  1. #31181

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,610
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Years old, but still funny.

  2. #31182
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,193
    Thanks for the Negrepps lol wow

  3. #31183
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Thanks for the Negrepps lol wow
    asking for reps is verboten

  4. #31184
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,193
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Thanks for the Negrepps lol wow
    asking for reps is verboten
    k.

  5. #31185

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Thanks for the Negrepps lol wow
    asking for reps is verboten
    k.
    At least i was nice mate. Though im starting to feel i should now negrep to restore the natural order.

  6. #31186

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    4,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Thanks for the Negrepps lol wow
    asking for reps is verboten
    k.
    At least i was nice mate. Though im starting to feel i should now negrep to restore the natural order.
    Negrepping hadn't even occurred to me. But now...

  7. #31187
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,193
    It was a really nice Birthday to be honest.

    The barista at my station made me coffee and bacon roll on the house!!! so I had that on the train with a smile.

    had a nice haircut and shave on my lunchbreak and didnt get a single barber bite.

    drinks with a collegue from work after work (shes a QT) and then got taken for steak dinner with the ex, she bloody paid n all!

    stupidly invited her back to my place, which she did, only to tell me it was her monthly visit so had to put my very best "thats fine i only wanted some company anyway" face on.

    and no, didn't get a blowie either. a bit sourpuss about that but all in all 28 was a good birthday.

    thanks for da plussreps.

  8. #31188

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,592
    This is what we get for not having daily threads anymore.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

  9. #31189
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    This is what we get for not having daily threads anymore.
    No one is being stopped from making them.. people just cant be arsed.

  10. #31190
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,193
    Well I wasn't just going to make one for my birthday its not that important

  11. #31191

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    4,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Well I wasn't just going to make one for my birthday its not that important
    I considered making one yesterday, because July 19th is Marathon Becomes Snickers Day and also the day the last ice age ended.

  12. #31192
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Well I wasn't just going to make one for my birthday its not that important
    I considered making one yesterday, because July 19th is Marathon Becomes Snickers Day and also the day the last ice age ended.
    Its also the day that colt fella was born, the one who invented the first revolver.

  13. #31193

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    4,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Well I wasn't just going to make one for my birthday its not that important
    I considered making one yesterday, because July 19th is Marathon Becomes Snickers Day and also the day the last ice age ended.
    Its also the day that colt fella was born, the one who invented the first revolver.
    And the day Galway was liberated from the Indians.

  14. #31194

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    4,467
    A good take on the Labour/anti-Semitism thing...

    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ot-antisemitic

  15. #31195
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Well I wasn't just going to make one for my birthday its not that important
    I considered making one yesterday, because July 19th is Marathon Becomes Snickers Day and also the day the last ice age ended.
    Its also the day that colt fella was born, the one who invented the first revolver.
    And the day Galway was liberated from the Indians.
    http://irelandcalling.com/makeitaholiday/

  16. #31196
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    3,310
    For the many, not the Jew.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •