hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At and other formats need a POV cam.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post
    We thought about this for eve_nt back in September, asked a few teams about it and they pretty much said no. The pov camera is simply not feasible due to the fact you will have to mix like 14-24 incoming streams on the fly during a match.
    Huh, that's a shame - I'd certainly have been willing to share comms as long as there was a decent delay on it and everyone else was doing it. It's also a shame you guys weren't able to get the AT interface that shows what ewar is being applied and to whom.

Quote Originally Posted by Tafkat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post
    We thought about this for eve_nt back in September, asked a few teams about it and they pretty much said no. The pov camera is simply not feasible due to the fact you will have to mix like 14-24 incoming streams on the fly during a match.
    Huh, that's a shame - I'd certainly have been willing to share comms as long as there was a decent delay on it and everyone else was doing it. It's also a shame you guys weren't able to get the AT interface that shows what ewar is being applied and to whom.
    Yeah, agree, would have 0 issue streaming my pov in that (if i actually fly in the finals).
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".