hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 485 of 489 FirstFirst ... 385435475482483484485486487488 ... LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,700 of 9766

Thread: Pestilence or: How I Learned to Worry Constantly and Live with COVID

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Are you capable of reading? I'm not making any judgement statements, I'm just saying how it is. The general public won't tolerate a mask mandate now, the pandemic is out of sight and out of mind.
    I think you're incapable of brain activity. We all know how it is, the pandemic is out of sight and out of mind albeit it's rapidly approaching in two years the numbers of lives claimed by WW2.

You don't have to be part of the moronic majority but if you enjoy stating the obvious please continue.

Covid isn't anywhere near killing 3% of the global population lol
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Are you capable of reading? I'm not making any judgement statements, I'm just saying how it is. The general public won't tolerate a mask mandate now, the pandemic is out of sight and out of mind.
    I think you're incapable of brain activity. We all know how it is, the pandemic is out of sight and out of mind albeit it's rapidly approaching in two years the numbers of lives claimed by WW2.

You don't have to be part of the moronic majority but if you enjoy stating the obvious please continue.
    WWII: 70-85 mill people, 3% of world population....covid 18 mill.

Dont go overboard pls
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post

Dont go overboard pls
    Well in the USA it's double WW2 casualties
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Personally, id have attached my insults about brainpower to a post that was based on sourced data, rather than my baseless feels on how big covid is vs ww2. But what do i know about cursory 30 second googling of stats.

Dont go overboard pls
    also, covid is actually 6.2 million deaths total. Add your own asterisk and make it as big as you like RE: how much you trust official stats and we can do the same with WW2 deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

Dont go overboard pls
    Well in the USA it's double WW2 casualties
    See, it is more true if you are only counting real people, not Russians.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

Personally, id have attached my insults about brainpower to a post that was based on sourced data, rather than my baseless feels on how big covid is vs ww2. But what do i know about cursory 30 second googling of stats.
    You're replying to a poster who 'effort posted' about Chernobyl and ARDS without any mention of dose equivalency
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

You're replying to a poster who 'effort posted' about Chernobyl and ARDS without any mention of dose equivalency
    I know this is falling back to your level, but can you please stop your snippy, negative posting. I've honestly learnt quite a lot from your structural, Marxist analysis. But your pissiness is wearing.

not great. not terrible

Dont go overboard pls
    also, covid is actually 6.2 million deaths total. Add your own asterisk and make it as big as you like RE: how much you trust official stats and we can do the same with WW2 deaths.
    I used the numbers from that 'official' report on the last page, It says ~18m. Not Thanos level. Weak virus tbfh.
    Schopenhauer:

First, it is ridiculed.

COVID announced today that it had tested positive for Kamala Harris. When asked how it was feeling it stated that it was proud to be the first mixed race woman VP but had an overwhelming desire to smoke a joint while keeping prisoners in jail beyond their sentences as forced labour to fulfill comercial contracts.

Well shit! China reports first human case of H3N8 bird flu.

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2022/0...h3n8-bird-flu/

Awfully nice of the Chinese to report the incident almost 3 weeks after it happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Well shit! China reports first human case of H3N8 bird flu.

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2022/0...h3n8-bird-flu/

Awfully nice of the Chinese to report the incident almost 3 weeks after it happened...

A 4-year-old boy
    The child had been in contact with chickens and crows which were raised at his home in Zhumadian
    Who knew having small children that puts their sticky fingers in and on and over everything around a lot of dirty birds and their poo was a bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

generally it's not. it's how our immune systems develop, and kids that aren't allowed to be gross often end up plagued by allergies and immune problems.

Covid infections in record drop of nearly one million, says ONS
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61...mpaign=KARANGA

China calls WHO chief 'irresponsible' for saying zero-COVID strategy 'not sustainable'

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/...ht-2022-05-11/

My
    fucking
    sides

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    China calls WHO chief 'irresponsible' for saying zero-COVID strategy 'not sustainable'

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/...ht-2022-05-11/

My
    fucking
    sides
    Holy shit they are still in lockdown? Missed that news, 6 weeks now.

Only half of China's over-80s are vaccinated.

Damn start there China.
    We are at +91% >18 first jab. 40% of over 60 have had 3 jabs. And the pro's still think that number is to low overall.
    Schopenhauer:

First, it is ridiculed.

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Covid infections in record drop of nearly one million, says ONS
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61...mpaign=KARANGA
    Well, the UK strategy seems to be working. Let everyone at risk of serious illness die, the rest can go on working.
    I'm honestly curious how the different ways to deal with Covid will be seen in 10-15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post
    Well, the UK strategy seems to be working. Let everyone at risk of serious illness die, the rest can go on working.
    And yet, our excess deaths for 2022 so far are broadly in line with the 2015-2019 average.