hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 254 of 278 FirstFirst ... 154204244251252253254255256257264 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 5551

Thread: PLAGUE: Not even Best Korea is safe

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    WOW

I mean we all thought it would happen back in March.
    What are his chances to survive it? I mean his medical team will be top notch, but he's also old and not in great health.

Tapapapatalk
    Probably asymptomatic. I hope it kills him though.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    He's a roach, he’ll be fine.
    FYP
    This. The guy seems legit bulletproof considering how shitty he takes care of himself. Some people are just lucky when it comes to physique, we all know one or two in our midst.

Trump optimistic after massive injection of bleach
    https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/polit...20201002201085

He'll have a nearly asymptomatic case, will recover soon and all his followers will forever point to this as the indisputable evidence that its all not as bad as the leftwing makes it out to be.

Why? 2020,that's why.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Quote Originally Posted by theBlind View Post
    He'll have a nearly asymptomatic case, will recover soon and all his followers will forever point to this as the indisputable evidence that its all not as bad as the leftwing makes it out to be.

Why? 2020,that's why.
    You never know, the year could end on a high.

Why? 2020,that's why.
    The confusing, surreal, and shitty 2020 option is where the virus cripples him. Pence steps up to rule the country in his name, with maybe a few pronouncements or carefully stage-managed appearances from Trump.

Move aside plebs, normal democracy comin' thru

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post

Why? 2020,that's why.
    The confusing, surreal, and shitty 2020 option is where the virus cripples him. Pence steps up to rule the country in his name, with maybe a few pronouncements or carefully stage-managed appearances from Trump.

Aah.

The "America looks like The Wall" Option.
    meh

Why? 2020,that's why.

Do you want Melania to take over instead? There is precedent for "President crippled by illness, fact hidden from nation, First Lady and Cabinet actually run things".

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post

Why? 2020,that's why.

Do you want Melania to take over instead? There is precedent for "President crippled by illness, fact hidden from nation, First Lady and Cabinet actually run things".
    She's bound to do loads of stuff better than Donald did, might not be that bad an option.

Nah she's a narcissistic cunt as well
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Nah she's a narcissistic cunt as well
    So is every other politician. And tbfh doing better than him isnt a high bar to overcome.

She doesnt give a fuck about anything, from children in cages to christmas (see recent leaks). That might mean she would give "the experts" free reign, until you realize which party those experts would be coming from.

Random COVID related anectdote: My neighbour (nurse) expressed scepticism about taking a vaccine, when it releases to essential personnel. NGL that fucked with my head a bit.

I'd be hesitant to take a rushed vaccine as well. I wouldn't give one to a kid, but if I was working I'd take one. If ot comes out in Feb or so I'd be less hesitant.

For context, I live in Germany, and have (had) a lot of trust in the RKI and medical community in general. But also, I dont expect any vaccinations to happen before spring anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    I'd be hesitant to take a rushed vaccine as well. I wouldn't give one to a kid, but if I was working I'd take one. If ot comes out in Feb or so I'd be less hesitant.
    Not that I disagree with the sentiment but I'm a little amused about setting a timelimit as to when your sense of security is appeased. Which knowledge do you have that makes you able to make a reasonable judgement about timeframes?

I'm just being a bit cheeky but I actually see that last point coming up a fair bit with people that couldn't tell the difference between a stick and a rectal thermometer.

Nah, you see, antivax scepticism only proves one is retarded if they're a right-winger, otherwise it's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    She doesnt give a fuck about anything, from children in cages to christmas (see recent leaks). That might mean she would give "the experts" free reign, until you realize which party those experts would be coming from.

Random COVID related anectdote: My neighbour (nurse) expressed scepticism about taking a vaccine, when it releases to essential personnel. NGL that fucked with my head a bit.
    Oh god no dont tell me shes anti christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Not that I disagree with the sentiment but I'm a little amused about setting a timelimit as to when your sense of security is appeased. Which knowledge do you have that makes you able to make a reasonable judgement about timeframes?

I'm just being a bit cheeky but I actually see that last point coming up a fair bit with people that couldn't tell the difference between a stick and a rectal thermometer.
    Everyone knows the extra 3 months of development is the crucial step to stop the vaccine giving you terrible side effects, jack is right

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post

Why? 2020,that's why.

Melania has no hope of being like Nancy Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post

Everyone knows the extra 3 months of development is the crucial step to stop the vaccine giving you terrible side effects, jack is right
    I think the unspoken rationale is letting a bunch of rubes try the rushed vaccine first. If there's no widespread side effects, then hey, its safe.