hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 341 of 359 FirstFirst ... 241291331338339340341342343344351 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,820 of 7172

Thread: PLAGUE: Not even AZ is safe

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MortyM View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/society/...oses-to-the-uk

21m vaccines have been exported from the EU to the UK, which means 2 out of 3 vaccines used in the UK were produced in the EU. And somehow the EU are the bad guys here...
    Its almost as if we ordered them 3 months ahead or something

crazy how much that has an impact

and also the shortfall in production in belgium...

which they expected to be covered by UK vaccines why?

and also

the raid on the Italian factory – which turned out to hold doses for Belgium and the developing world awaiting quality checks – was embarrassing for those “who tried to whip up an anti-AZ mob because it gives them political cover”.

so fuck you, I was right. AGAIN.
    I don't recall anyone arguing that point, so is this meant to be an internal monologue? Also this seems appropriate https://newsthump.com/2021/01/30/tra...makes-mistake/

Sp4m has totally owned the imaginary opponents in his FHC head canon
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Sp4m has been totally owned by the imaginary opponents in his FHC head canon
    FYP

well, it's nice working from home right ? im sure at least some of your employers have realized that it's actually fine to have people working from home, indeed there is money to be saved on office space and electricity this way.

and it's not like you have to give up any productivity either!
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombcrater View Post
    Haven't seen this mentioned here so I don't know if it's passed unnoticed, but Novavax are signed up to produce 30m doses of their vaccine at a site in the UK. My contact in the UK vaccine program says this will start arriving next month and will be used mainly for under 50s, with AZ and Pfizer being reserved for second doses. He also mentioned that Novavax's recent statement that they have delayed signing a deal to supply the EU due to uncertainty over production levels is just polite PR and 'delayed' means 'declined', because they freaked out over the treatment of AZ.
    Lmao.

Good God the crying from the UK never stops eh.
    ... this isn't some poster on fhc, this is a company who has gone 'you know what... no'

it's not exactly salty uk tears mate.
    Its exactly that (and im not implying bombcrater is making it up). As for AZ treatment i really don't know who expected anything better...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Haven't seen this mentioned here so I don't know if it's passed unnoticed, but Novavax are signed up to produce 30m doses of their vaccine at a site in the UK. My contact in the UK vaccine program says this will start arriving next month and will be used mainly for under 50s, with AZ and Pfizer being reserved for second doses. He also mentioned that Novavax's recent statement that they have delayed signing a deal to supply the EU due to uncertainty over production levels is just polite PR and 'delayed' means 'declined', because they freaked out over the treatment of AZ.
    Lmao.

... this isn't some poster on fhc, this is a company who has gone 'you know what... no'

Its exactly that (and im not implying bombcrater is making it up). As for AZ treatment i really don't know who expected anything better...
    the EU?

Those suckers.

(I meant treatment of AZ after the mess they've made but you know that )

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Lmao.

the EU?
    Just posting to say your new sig is glorious and I can't rep you

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Lmao.

the EU?
    Just posting to say your new sig is glorious and I can't rep you
    gots you stofflzbro.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Covid: Boris Johnson urged to share vaccines with poorer nations
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56552966

We are on Easter Break now. We were back for ten days with ten classes, seven of them in grade ten, two in grade eleven and one in grade twelve. One class had to go into quarantine before the third day was over.

GG WP

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    >You got in early and made good deals now share with everyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    >You got in early and made good deals now share with everyone else...
    It's a pandemic, not pre-ordering PS5s

So? Why would that change the dynamic of capitalism?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Slovenia is going in lockdown on 1.4 for 11 days because of Easter and the UK variant causing infections to spike. Even tho the situation in hospitals is stable.

Slovenia is going in lockdown on 1.4 for 11 days because of Easter and the UK variant causing infections to spike. Even tho the situation in hospitals is stable.
    It won't be if it spreads? Do you not get this after a year? Lockdowns suck but doing them after the hospitals overflow means people start dying.

The UK variant is not only more transmissible, it's more deadly. Infections spiking means hospitalisations will spike about 5-7 days later and deaths shortly after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    It won't be if it spreads? Do you not get this after a year? Lockdowns suck but doing them after the hospitals overflow means people start dying.
    Why do you presume "he does not get this after a year?" You think you gathered all the wisdom in the world and everyone else is an idiot?

We got you to stop using your bullshit rhetoric from last year "x won't reply because he can't answer", now it's time you grow the fuck up again and learn to communicate without oh-so-NOT-slyly demeaning the person you're talking to (ironic, I know, considering how much I like shitting on people here on FHC). Give it a couple more years and we just might turn you into someone that can talk without sounding like an elementary school smartypants.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    The UK variant is not only more transmissible, it's more deadly. Infections spiking means hospitalisations will spike about 5-7 days later and deaths shortly after that.
    Its been spiking for 14 days. Our elderly are mostly vaccinated. There has been a bump in hospitalizations but it has stabilized. The specifics of the lockdown are retarded, the communication around it even more so. But in the end some stricter restrictions are probably necessary.

@Jack we are currently under at around 1/3 from our peak hospital admissions. We wont probably see such a dramatic spike again (vaccinations and people who already got over covid present a significant number of people). So no I dont expect a hospital overflow... But feel free to presume what you want of what I learned or didnt learn...

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Why do you presume "he does not get this after a year?" You think you gathered all the wisdom in the world and everyone else is an idiot?

We got you to stop using your bullshit rhetoric from last year "x won't reply because he can't answer", now it's time you grow the fuck up again and learn to communicate without oh-so-NOT-slyly demeaning the person you're talking to (ironic, I know, considering how much I like shitting on people here on FHC). Give it a couple more years and we just might turn you into someone that can talk without sounding like an elementary school smartypants.
    Lol jesus christ