hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 422 of 436 FirstFirst ... 322372412419420421422423424425432 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,440 of 8702

Thread: PLAGUE: Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cause they infectin' EVERYBODY

Should have told the guy there were gubbermint cameras at the gas station and he should put a mask on to keep his name off the "patriots list" being made of people who don't believe in the covid scam.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    And now Canadians are punching female pharmacists in the face for providing vaccine jabs "without the husband's permission".
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    And now Canadians are punching female pharmacists in the face for providing vaccine jabs "without the husband's permission".
    without googling because really you should be including your own links to things like this, i'm assuming it's a few incidents and not 'canadians'.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    without googling because really you should be including your own links to things like this, i'm assuming it's a few incidents and not 'canadians'.
    I was going to let someone post a source from Canada, but here you go: https://www.reuters.com/world/americ...ot-2021-09-22/
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Anti-lockdown protests combining with anti-vaxer idiots combining with an internal union power struggle combining with being trapped in the hellhole that is Melbourne lead to large violent protests that not even an earthquake could dampen down.

And people have taken to turning up at walkthrough vaccine hubs so they can abuse and spit on staff.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    I was going to let someone post a source from Canada, but here you go: https://www.reuters.com/world/americ...ot-2021-09-22/
    Caveman moron punches nurse because he thinks his wife needs permission to get vaccinated.

"Click here to find the best divorce lawyers in your area"
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    Comeon FHC resident dickheads, tell us how this Laosian bat virus was also engineered in a Chinese lab and this is all just a ploy to make us stop believing in mad conspiricy theories

Well if you were prepared to believe that this was all a grand conspiracy then adding that on top doesn't take much

Lall, while projecting and baiting, at least try to find something a bit more credible than a fucking tweet or just your opinion, then we can maybe talk

Closest known relatives of virus behind COVID-19 found in Laos

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02596-2

Norway is officially reopening tomorrow. So now we can hug, get drunk and shake hands again. Woho!

Quote Originally Posted by morpheps View Post
    Norway is officially reopening tomorrow. So now we can hug, get drunk and shake hands again. Woho!
    Sweden is next week. Bastards kept it closed over payday weekend. Still think it might be too early, healthcare has not recovered by a long shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Tomorrow will be wild.. in two weeks I predict a spike in cases and hospitalizations. But hey, we beat Covid!

Tomorrow will be wild.. in two weeks I predict a spike in cases and hospitalizations. But hey, we beat Covid!
    We be opening fully today, going by numbers the last 2 months we will be ok. 85% double jab. 93% with first jab.

I will be happy if ICU numbers are stable. We do have 5% of ICU nurses leaving their job tho. Some experts say its 15% and numbers are behind.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Sweden is next week. Bastards kept it closed over payday weekend. Still think it might be too early, healthcare has not recovered by a long shot.
    Not sure how much difference it will make on the infection rate, though. The locations where we are currently transferring have been effectively open since the end of spring when vaccinations started. All they are doing now is letting the last few places open up since the hypocrisy of the final regulations was getting politically impossible to defend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    We be opening fully today, going by numbers the last 2 months we will be ok. 85% double jab. 93% with first jab.

I will be happy if ICU numbers are stable. We do have 5% of ICU nurses leaving their job tho. Some experts say its 15% and numbers are behind.
    It's higher, burnout also takes different times for different people, but the utter retardation of a massive part of the population to willingly spread a virus and not do basic shit is not a fun aura to work around when those same fuckers come in wheezing and bitching, endangering you and all your coworkers, I'd wanna leave no matter the pay or reasons not too. Being a nurse was always a shitty burden but at least recently it's a well-paying job, it had risks, but this shit is horrid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Quaan View Post
    Not sure how much difference it will make on the infection rate, though. The locations where we are currently transferring have been effectively open since the end of spring when vaccinations started. All they are doing now is letting the last few places open up since the hypocrisy of the final regulations was getting politically impossible to defend.
    That's not accurate. What they're actually doing is meeting their goals (Vaccination rates, people in ICU's etc) and following that plan for opening up that was decided on May 27:th.

https://www.regeringen.se/49bcff/con...tsanpassad.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post

It's higher, burnout also takes different times for different people, but the utter retardation of a massive part of the population to willingly spread a virus and not do basic shit is not a fun aura to work around when those same fuckers come in wheezing and bitching, endangering you and all your coworkers, I'd wanna leave no matter the pay or reasons not too. Being a nurse was always a shitty burden but at least recently it's a well-paying job, it had risks, but this shit is horrid.
    Frankly if before Covid-19 you'd have a sociopathy questionnaire with

"Would you wear a mask over your face for an hour a day to protect your fellows, including your own family and friends?"

The question would have been thrown out as too easily gamed. Yet here we are.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

I don't think reopening is a problem in itself, and relaxing strict measures that are not sound when you compare the burden they place vs. the need is fair enough. I'm more worried about people going about their lives as nothing has changed, and when they're going to "make up for" 1,5 year of social distancing and preventive measures. There's still a lot of infected people and unvaxxed youths running around.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Quaan View Post
    That's not accurate. What they're actually doing is meeting their goals (Vaccination rates, people in ICU's etc) and following that plan for opening up that was decided on May 27:th.

https://www.regeringen.se/49bcff/con...tsanpassad.pdf
    I work as a teacher and commute by train every day. Trust me, we have been open in all but name since the beginning of May.

Feels pretty good to be vaccinated, although im worried by standard winter flu could punch me hard this year..
    Some extra time off night work could be good for me
    Man i envy my norwegian neighbours, the swedish reopening party will prob feel like a fika at a elderly folks golfclub in comparison.
    Last edited by Janeway84; September 25 2021 at 11:00:59 PM.