hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 398 of 448 FirstFirst ... 298348388395396397398399400401408 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,960 of 8941

Thread: PLAGUE: Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cause they infectin' EVERYBODY

I guess 3rd time (aka "4th wave in autum") is the charme ...

Not that it's an issue any longer, but I was wondering how Germany's national soccer team would manage its mandatory 14 day quarantine, which is in place in Germany for all returning from the U.K. (amongst other countries) due to the delta variant.

Has Japan struggled with vaccine supply or public acceptance of vaccines?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Has Japan struggled with vaccine supply or public acceptance of vaccines?
    Not Invented Here.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    y'all remember that the Olympics are going ahead this year in about a month ?

im sure this won't be a problem, at all.
    the IOC not mandating vaccination is the among dumbest shit I've ever heard of.

Neither Tokyo nor the IOC can afford to blink because they risk being financially liable for the cancellation.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Neither Tokyo nor the IOC can afford to blink because they risk being financially liable for the cancellation.
    They blinked last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    And once again our vaccine advice has changed and now AZ is available to however wants it down to 40 years of age.
    and today it seems it hasn't, insofar as it now appears the PM went off on his own without consulting the states via the national cabinet & their medical officers, PM hasn't yet clarified at all on what basis he made his announcement.
    Typical. QLD Premier looked pissed, medical officer sounded freaked out they'd done this. Mate who works in a clinic says they're still getting cancellations from the old ducks but now it's not just hesitancy it's because they think young people should get it instead of them which is causing a fair amount of grief for staff.

Excerpt:

The head of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners says she believes most doctors will follow expert medical advice and not give the AstraZeneca vaccine to people under 60.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced this week that people under 40 could access the vaccine if they give informed consent about the extremely small risk of developing potentially fatal blood clots.

College president Karen Price said she doesn't think the change will increase the pace of the vaccine rollout.

"If people are still insistent on having AstraZeneca, it's up to the doctor and patient to work out how they feel about that, generally the younger you are, the less likely anyone is going to proceed with that," Dr Price told Channel Seven.

Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk also hit out at the decision.

"There has been no National Cabinet decision about AstraZeneca being given to under 40s," she said.

"I like to ask the Prime Minister, did his cabinet make that decision?"

WA Premier Mark McGowan joined his Queensland counterpart in expressing doubts about the decision, and said people under 40 should not get the AstraZeneca vaccine.

"That is the advice we have and that is the national advice from the immunisation experts," he said.

"Clearly, the Commonwealth has taken a different approach."
    My GP was adamant not to get AZ, I'm in the 30-40 bracket. That was BEFORE the cut climbed from 40 to 60. I got an appointment today in the city hospital in 2 months for my first Pfizer, I can get it under a carer exemption. I'll have to take in an extra form to cite & I'm giving serious thought to adding a statutory declaration because nfi how things will be in 2 months.
    Last edited by Sparq; June 30 2021 at 04:23:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    They blinked last year.
    That was a wink, they won't get away with the full blink.

Number of inoculations in Japan
    23% 1st shot
    12% 2nd shot

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...s-tracker.html

But i guess this won't matter at all. The delta variant is spreading like wildfire, in Britain new infections are 96% delta, in Germany 25% (official), 50% estimated by the RKI. In one month the delta variant will be the main variant all over the world and after the Euro2020, the Olympics will be the next possible super spreading event. Maybe not in Japan per se because as of now no foreign visitors are allowed to watch any event. But all those dumb people gathered without any safety measure in/outside public/private locations to watch will do the trick.

How bad the Euro2020 was we will know roughly in 2 weeks but if the infections numbers provided by the Fins border control are any indication it will be bad and that was mostly only Europe.

So after all it is a good thing Germany lost early in the quarterfinals, less Germans in Britain and less Germans gathering together. So thanks
    Last edited by Jori McKie; July 1 2021 at 08:09:08 AM.
    Does a population have informed consent when that population is not taught the inner workings of its monetary system, and then is drawn, all unknowing, into economic adventures?

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    A technician will install my Moderna 5g uplink on tuesday \o/
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Larkonis Trassler is an antisemite:
    https://bit.ly/3t3NfHs

Uppsss
    Football linked to 2,000 Scottish Covid cases

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-57667163
    Does a population have informed consent when that population is not taught the inner workings of its monetary system, and then is drawn, all unknowing, into economic adventures?

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    Uppsss

stats for people *at* the events are actually pretty low, fairly certain vast majority of these will be from pissed up lads on trains

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Uppsss

stats for people *at* the events are actually pretty low, fairly certain vast majority of these will be from pissed up lads on trains
    Our revenge on the Scots for forcing a draw

Outlook what might happen with the pandemic:

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ndemic/619336/

Number of inoculations in Japan
    23% 1st shot
    12% 2nd shot

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...s-tracker.html

But i guess this won't matter at all. The delta variant is spreading like wildfire, in Britain new infections are 96% delta, in Germany 25% (official), 50% estimated by the RKI. In one month the delta variant will be the main variant all over the world and after the Euro2020, the Olympics will be the next possible super spreading event. Maybe not in Japan per se because as of now no foreign visitors are allowed to watch any event. But all those dumb people gathered without any safety measure in/outside public/private locations to watch will do the trick.

How bad the Euro2020 was we will know roughly in 2 weeks but if the infections numbers provided by the Fins border control are any indication it will be bad and that was mostly only Europe.

So after all it is a good thing Germany lost early in the quarterfinals, less Germans in Britain and less Germans gathering together. So thanks
    The human stupidity never ceases to amaze me. The pandemic isn't over and will not be over for a really long time and all the muppets congregating literally like monkeys in a banana truck is not helping.

At this point I'm not even upset anymore, I'm just having some popcorn and enjoying the end of the world.

What a Darwin moment.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

"end of the world"

calm your fucking tits m8
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    "end of the world"

Yeah calm down and spend all day staring at your news feed for proof of the lab leak theory Cosmin.

I love the idea, but your president is already paying some professionals to look into it fulltime

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-1...b-leak-theory/
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    "end of the world"

I'm quite calm

End of the human species, sorry
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Cosmin has a point as a worst case scenario.

From https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ndemic/619336/
    The WHO’s decision to name variants after the Greek alphabet means that at some point, we’ll probably be dealing with an Omega variant. Our decisions now will determine whether that sinister name is accompanied by equally sinister properties, or whether Omega will be just an unremarkable scene during the pandemic’s closing act.
    Although we have several mRNA vaccines that can be adjusted rather quick to new variants this doesn't mean we are safe. Worst case will be a new variant that will evade the immunity provided by the vaccines and everything starts from zero. This will always takes time, how many cycles do you guys think we can endure? Loss of life, crippled economies all over the world, a new world wide crash, etc. etc.
    Again worst case scenario but as long as Covid has a large pool of humans to mutate it is a possibility. Covid will stay with us like the usual flu that's for sure.

Don't focus on the western countries, just read the news how bad it is in Southern America, Africa and parts of Asia. Check the news about Israel as a best case for now and imagine a variant that can evade the vaccines.....
    Last edited by Jori McKie; July 3 2021 at 06:40:11 AM.