hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 223 of 448 FirstFirst ... 123173213220221222223224225226233273323 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 8941

Thread: PLAGUE: Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cause they infectin' EVERYBODY

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Yeah, USA needs a serious rework.
    fyp

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Let's hope he dies, you know, for purely poetic reasons.
    Unfortunately, he seems to only have a fever. Ready a second salvo!
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2482IS

So only 17% ICU capasity is free in Floridaman's home, 54 hospitals currently out of beds. Total 6010 ICU beds available, so 1022 free still. Case numbers climbing to new records daily.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post

So only 17% ICU capasity is free in Floridaman's home, 54 hospitals currently out of beds. Total 6010 ICU beds available, so 1022 free still. Case numbers climbing to new records daily.
    I asked a LA friend recently what about all the crack heads? Crack/meth does a real number on your lungs and covid is a death sentence. so whats up? His answer: we will find them when they stink up the neighborhood, police dont go into crack houses anymore.

I was baffled.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post

I asked a LA friend recently what about all the crack heads? Crack/meth does a real number on your lungs and covid is a death sentence. so whats up? His answer: we will find them when they stink up the neighborhood, police dont go into crack houses anymore.

I was baffled.
    Hi, is this your first time in 2020?
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

#druggielivesmatter

I was baffled.
    Ghettos just work.

One of them self healing problems

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

I was baffled.
    Ghettos just work.

One of them self healing problems
    Well its just so alien from my dutch standpoint. Sometimes i get baffled

still

in 2020

Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Humanity is ugly business yo
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Clearly what nature intended, Darwinism at its finest.

Nothing to see here, no problems at all.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    Clearly what nature intended, Darwinism at its finest.

Nothing to see here, no problems at all.
    Life will find a way

The mum of one of my old high school mates passed from COVID yesterday. She had like five kids, and was fairly obese when I last saw her 27 or so years ago. Got sick, in hospital 5 days later, intubed 5 days later, dead 5 days after that. This was in Arizona, which is surging in cases, and has local mayors getting frustrated with the governor (R) limiting how they can respond.

The hospital I was born in has their ICU at capacity.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...il-coronavirus

Strong "fellas is it gay to not die" energy from Bolsonaro
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

With Trump taking USA out of WHO and Qanon/antivax now being a large international movement, do you think other populistic nations will follow the lead? Brazil, Hungary? It would be very nice if WHO fully collapsed now. We would have tens of millions of dead and retard voters pretending to not see the dead while they foam at the mouth at their glorious populistic leaders saving them from "globalists".

It's obvious now that even if and when vaccine is created large parts of population will reject it. But everyone will buy actual 5G phones once Apple and Samsung release them.

Interestingly only 1 in 6 have said they would refuse a coronavirus vaccine in the UK. And while still a lot of people, its less than I expected.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

The problem with WHO 'collapsing' (or rather, just becoming chronically underfunded & undermined by America) is not so much the effect on the current crisis, but every future crisis yet to come. It's really fucking grim.

Infections are resurgent in Melbourne, capital of Victoria. That's the state on my southern border. The authorities here have implemented a 'blockade', essentially putting police & army units at all the crossings to restrict travel. A new permit system was implemented. The state government is otherwise dithering about returning to lock-down restrictions, which is worrying because experts are already sounding the alarm about asymptomatic people having already crossed. There's a limit to our capacity to contact trace and once we cross that it's on for young & old, as they say. The situation is more dangerous now than the initial outbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    The problem with WHO 'collapsing' (or rather, just becoming chronically underfunded & undermined by America) is not so much the effect on the current crisis, but every future crisis yet to come. It's really fucking grim.

Infections are resurgent in Melbourne, capital of Victoria. That's the state on my southern border. The authorities here have implemented a 'blockade', essentially putting police & army units at all the crossings to restrict travel. A new permit system was implemented. The state government is otherwise dithering about returning to lock-down restrictions, which is worrying because experts are already sounding the alarm about asymptomatic people having already crossed. There's a limit to our capacity to contact trace and once we cross that it's on for young & old, as they say. The situation is more dangerous now than the initial outbreak.

After reading up about the lockdowns in those public housing towers you would have better odds surviving as an 80 year old on the Ruby Princess.

Meanwhile it has been something like 50 days since a new case of the Roni in Tasmania and everything is nearly back to normal. I'm sure this hubris won't bite us on the arse.
    Last edited by Grendelfreak; July 9 2020 at 09:24:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    The mum of one of my old high school mates passed from COVID yesterday. She had like five kids, and was fairly obese when I last saw her 27 or so years ago. Got sick, in hospital 5 days later, intubed 5 days later, dead 5 days after that. This was in Arizona, which is surging in cases, and has local mayors getting frustrated with the governor (R) limiting how they can respond.

That's really fucking shit and hammers home the human cost of this clusterfuck. You must be fuming.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Grendelfreak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post

After reading up about the lockdowns in those public housing towers you would have better odds surviving as an 80 year old on the Ruby Princess.

Meanwhile it has been something like 50 days since a new case of the Roni in Tasmania and everything is nearly back to normal. I'm sure this hubris won't bite us on the arse.
    To be fair if y'all quarantine the fuck out of anyone coming over you'll probably be fine at this point, but tbh there's at least some evidence that 14 days doesn't cut it for safety anymore and you probably want to extend it out to 21 as the new minimum for new arrivals... not that it's likely to happen bEcAuSe ThE eCoNoMy. I mean, if I lived in TAS or QLD I'd be game to go back to getting take-away (it has been like 7 months since I ate McDonalds and I am fucking craving it BUT I would feel silly if I got sick and my parents died because of it) at least until they governments ruin it by easing border restrictions but not here in NSW I don't.

The whole towers fiasco is disgusting. 8/9 towers now revert to the same level (3) as the rest of Victoria tonight, but they're keeping the shed loads of coppers on site to 'encourage' residents to abide by the rules. Sorry, I mean 'ensure public safety'. Fuckin' gross. Vic Police has got big problems with racism and so do quite a few other state institutions and it's all been casually ignored in favor of looking tough on poor people? Like, from a Labor government no less. Fuck me.

~ and yeah, there's a question of it spreading via the building ventilation. So nfi were this all ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post

That's really fucking shit and hammers home the human cost of this clusterfuck. You must be fuming.
    More like mild depression. Of course my dad is still in AZ, living in a house with 9 people, all largely in quarantine, because my stepmom bred incompetent kids, which in turn bred incompetent kids. Not going to see him this year, at least they are taking the disease seriously.

Meanwhile, things are relatively well in democratic led, outdoor oriented Colorado. Business is booming for me, so just nose on the grindstone, trying not to think about it too much.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang