hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 432 of 448 FirstFirst ... 332382422429430431432433434435442 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,640 of 8941

Thread: PLAGUE: Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cause they infectin' EVERYBODY

My point is that this thread is the very example of retarded "discussion".

My point is that you WISH i was a mouthbreather right wing Trump loving conspiracy theorist.

My point is that discussing COVID related news here is literally drenched in your politics instead of science.

Anyway, stay safe, doctors.

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post

My point is that you WISH i was a mouthbreather right wing Trump loving conspiracy theorist.

My point is that discussing COVID related news here is literally drenched in your politics instead of science.

Only thing I wish is for you to tell me what your actual points are instead of projecting. I've not called you a right wing conspiracy theorist once, and in some cases I've defended you, but keep on lumping everyone into one happy family I guess.

I actually do want to know what your fucking points are without having to watch another video from some bellend, use your own words.
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Bruv, I think i am the only supporter of you in this thread and even I think you are going of the deep end. There is nothing for you to win here.
    Keep your sanity and leave this hill you are dying on <3
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Updates and news will continue until morale improves

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    I still don't know what liefs point us, despite asking for it.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Lief's point is he's mad at simple Jack (he is a terrible poster tbf) and apparently refuses to read any other replies in this thread.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    I still don't know what liefs point us, despite asking for it.

Lief's point is he's mad at simple Jack (he is a terrible poster tbf) and apparently refuses to read any other replies in this thread.
    oh fair enough

Erich is another great example of how not to discuss, well, anything, basically.

Prayers for someone's death or throwing the word "subhuman" around don't seem like successful coping mechanisms.

Peace y'all

You don't need to ignore the rest of us though
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Got work to do too and debating a passive aggressive group is a bit taxing, even though you might see it as me ignoring only you. Ask a direct question if you wanna and I'll answer it. Giving my general opinion on COVID, vaccines, mandates, boosters, natural immunity, political incompetence, lab standards, geopolitics, corporate interest, body autonomy issues, bad healthcare and retarded culture war left/right rhetoric making this pandemic even worse than it could have been and stating my point for the 24th time just results in "what's your point"

WSU to lead $125 million USAID project to detect emerging viruses

https://news.wsu.edu/press-release/2...rging-viruses/

The project will focus on finding previously unknown pathogens from three viral families that have a large potential for viral spillover from animals to humans: coronaviruses, the family that includes SARS-CoV-2 the virus that causes COVID-19; filoviruses, such as the Ebola virus; and paramyxoviruses which includes the viruses that cause measles and Nipah.

The goals are ambitious: to collect over 800,000 samples in the five years of the project, most of which will come from wildlife; then to detect whether viruses from the target families are present in the samples. When those are found, the researchers will determine the zoonotic potential of the viruses, or the ability to transfer from animals to humans.

This process is expected to yield 8,000 to 12,000 novel viruses, which researchers will then screen and sequence the genomes of the ones that pose the most risk to animal and human health.

Fingers crossed!
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Got work to do too
    The sheer volume of nonsense you post would suggest otherwise.

Erich is another great example of how not to discuss, well, anything, basically.

Prayers for someone's death or throwing the word "subhuman" around don't seem like successful coping mechanisms.

Peace y'all
    Praying would require belief in a sky wizard, and I hold no such superstition. Who's coping? Where I live, we don't have a mess of selfish fucktards fucking everything up for everyone else. Sounds like those are the cunts trying to cope. The world loses nothing when people like that die. We could do with a lot less selfish cunts on the planet. Luckily, they are busy killing themselves off, so, really, maybe god DID sent the plague to rid us of evil.
    meh

I have no idea what liefs general opinion about this is as all he does is post links to conspiracy theories and then gets upset when we think that's his opinion because he doesn't post fuck all else. And then when we ask him his opinion outright he says he won't tell us because we'll just attack him for it. Idk man, shit's exhausting.

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    This was a fairly decent thread before you and everyone responding to you ruined it though.

In other news things in NL somewhat surprisingly haven't gone completely to shit (small rise in positive tests) so far after abolishing social distancing, largely due to the 83% fully vaccinated adults here. It seems we've passed some kind of threshold, it wasn't that long ago that things were still a bit dicey.
    Last edited by Overspark; October 8 2021 at 06:48:01 PM.

If I make a good post it's not like its treated with anything other than derision from Lief anyways, have any of you had luck with it?

mate the professional contrarians you post are about as exciting as lukewarm meatloaf. Everyone's heard the handwringing before about the vaxx or the coof or the lockdowns, its boring and overdone. I just want this to end, and if it means Pfizer makes a handsome profit or we have to re-up every 6 months then oh well. It beats dying or living like a recluse

In the UK it's killing about 100 people a day. For context heart disease kills about 400 a day.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    In the UK it's killing about 100 people a day. For context heart disease kills about 400 a day.
    What's your point

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    If I make a good post
    nah you don't

This has literally become a pants-shitting competition where people scream in each other's faces while shitting their pants. Problem is that win or lose you still wind up with pants full of shit.

Australia is about to start opening up as States hit 70% double dose vaccination figures. Given first dose numbers we will hit somewhere between 95% fully vaccinated for the ACT down to maybe 75% for Queensland and Western Australia. Within high vaccination States there will be pockets like the Northern Rivers in NSW where vaccination rates will be far below the State average.

Also it is clear that lockdowns cease to work when extended beyond a certain point. In NSW the lockdown coupled with a vaccination push managed to reduce cases as we headed towards 70% fully vaccinated. In Victoria by comparison Melbourne - the world's most locked-down city - is seeing case numbers surge even as they approach 70% fully vaccinated.

The big test is going to be what happens once things start to open up. We have two comparisons - Denmark and Singapore - which suggests either cases remain managable or things rapidly start to spiral. As they say time will tell.