Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 8435

Thread: PLAGUE: Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cause they infectin' EVERYBODY

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrixus Zephyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkaday View Post
    I saw that. Wish I had that kind of freedom. /s
    Yeah, 26 deaths in two years and have been out of lockdown for 15 months. My freedoms.
    Ah yes but have you considered the impact it's had on the freedom of your poor business leaders who have been unable to fly around the world doing meetings which could have been an email?
    But emails leave paper trails, and Zoom meetings can be eavesdropped on. Surely you understand the need for important people to meet in exotic locales.
    It's all good. You see it is for fun and profit!

Scientists question evidence behind U.S. COVID-19 booster shot drive

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ve-2021-08-19/

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post

FHCers question agenda behind Lief posting.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

America's biggest problem isn't boosters its getting people to take the vaccine in the first place.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    America's biggest problem isn't boosters its getting people to take the vaccine in the first place.
    America has bigger problems than that, e.g. how fat, stupid, racist and addicted its population is

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lallante again.
    Yeah fair point
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post

FHCers question agenda behind Lief posting.
    Pretty sure everyone knows the agenda, it's just the most boring shit ever a year in.

Agenda: enjoy the shitshow and cheer for new strains

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    America has bigger problems than that, e.g. how fat, stupid, racist and addicted its population is
    Please stop describing my extended family like that! This will not stand!

Also, I'm in a bit of a weird spot. A whole chunk of my family are full on death cult and the rest just kinda cruise. Whenever I kick up noise they all line up to take shots at me. Fun times.

My latest response has been "Called it 20 years ago, we're in a bit of a pickle. I'm also a drunken idiot."

Phone has been silent for a few days. It's kinda nice.

Agenda: enjoy the shitshow and cheer for new strains
    Glad to see you are being honest about your membership in Team Death Cult.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Yeah, but at least we didn’t let a simple majority referendum destroy our economic future.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Yeah, but at least we didn’t let a simple majority referendum destroy our economic future.
    Yeah, you did that with a minority by electing mr trumpanzee.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    In reality Trump did very little to worsen the economic trajectory of the USA, this decline has been locked in by more consequential decisions we made decades ago. You could even argue that the CARES Act he rubberstamped slightly improved the economic circumstances of Americans with the $600/wk superdole

Careful there, mewninn, you'll get branded a trump dicksucking rightwinger with that kind of talk.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    In reality Trump did very little to worsen the economic trajectory of the USA, this decline has been locked in by more consequential decisions we made decades ago. You could even argue that the CARES Act he rubberstamped slightly improved the economic circumstances of Americans with the $600/wk superdole
    It is more what his reality distortion field did to the uneducated masses.

Yeah, but at least we didnít let a simple majority referendum destroy our economic future.
    Those trumpenzees are just waking wallets to extract dollars out of. The economy is fine.
    meh

Talking about addiction, apparently the Sackler family wants a "Get out of jail forever" card before signing the $4.5B opioid settlement.

Quote Originally Posted by TFA
    In his testimony, Sackler "said the family anticipated that the liability shield would cover him, other members of his extensive family, and about 1,000 other individuals, including contractors and consultants, and protect them from lawsuits that had nothing to do with opioids," the Times wrote. "That means they would be forever immunized from any current and future lawsuits worldwide related not only directly to Purdue's opioids but to other drugs the company makes, including drugs for addiction reversal, high cholesterol and even constipation as a result of taking prescription opioids."

Reading this thread reminded me of how scared to fuck I was about losing my parents.

Not this time, COVID. Not this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    After being cancelled last year, the Minnesota State Fair will be held, starting tomorrow. No idea how many will brave the expected downpour tomorrow, but the all-time one-day record is 270k people. Masks recommended, but not required. Guns banned, and a last-minute 2A lawsuit challenging that was thrown out today.

Dad said a survey was done at his health club. Only 27% of respondents said they plan to attend.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

All quiet on the western front

Associated Press: Experts on WHO team say search for COVID origins has stalled

https://apnews.com/article/science-h...5a89a36c3389d1
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.