hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 27 of 201 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829303777127 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 4017

Thread: Donald J. Trump's Sarcastic Clorox Vaccination (Coronavirus Pandemic) thread

  1. #521
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    If the Rainbow Six novel is anything to go by it should be cancelled.
    That was mt first Tom Clancy novel. They would have simply found another event.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  2. #522
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,899
    Stock markets are in for a ride this week, get your lottery and gambling money out.
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  3. #523

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    5,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    If the Rainbow Six novel is anything to go by it should be cancelled.
    That was mt first Tom Clancy novel. They would have simply found another event.


    Recommended reading during quarantine.

  4. #524
    Totally Not Larkonnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    If the Rainbow Six novel is anything to go by it should be cancelled.
    That was mt first Tom Clancy novel. They would have simply found another event.


    Recommended reading during quarantine.
    I wonder how the 'Odd Man Hypothesis' would go down today?


  5. #525
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    21,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    Stock markets are in for a ride this week, get your lottery and gambling money out.
    The smart/institutional money moves into Gold and state backed bonds, everyone else plays mad guessing games about tech suppliers being fucked and gambles within their personal risk tolerances.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  6. #526
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    9,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    Stock markets are in for a ride this week, get your lottery and gambling money out.
    The smart/institutional money moves into Gold and state backed bonds, everyone else plays mad guessing games about tech suppliers being fucked and gambles within their personal risk tolerances.
    Smart money took out puts/shorts last week

  7. #527
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    Stock markets are in for a ride this week, get your lottery and gambling money out.
    The smart/institutional money moves into Gold and state backed bonds, everyone else plays mad guessing games about tech suppliers being fucked and gambles within their personal risk tolerances.
    Bonds don’t pay much at all and lots of negative yielding debt out there due to the interest environment. 2018 was a year when sitting on straight cash outperformed 90% of all other asset classes that year. Could be another round of that this year.

    Gold is strange though, it’s been increasing lately alongside the dollar. Usually they move in opposite directions but something odd is going on. Could be the interest environment again throwing things off as well as the dollar being seen as a safe haven, but still.

    If you’re so inclined getting into index funds if we come down 20-25% from the recent highs might be an idea if you have a 5+ year horizon.
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  8. #528
    DerWish's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    1,685
    Couple of pics from Italy
      Spoiler:




  9. #529

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,473
    People be panicking sth fierce over here in Seoul, stores running out of food and stuff. Grand times.

  10. #530
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,733
    And we have 8 or 50+ deaths in Iran.
    Doubt Iran have the resources/capacity to fight this kind of outbreak.
    Might soon see a huge spread in the middle east.

    Curious if it is present in Africa, just not detected yet.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

  11. #531
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    15,280
    My school does a ski trip each year to South Tyrol. The trip is next week, the principal is currently checking with the school administration (the department that runs the schools in the borough) whether they are permitted to go on the trip or not.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  12. #532
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    7,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    My school does a ski trip each year to South Tyrol. The trip is next week, the principal is currently checking with the school administration (the department that runs the schools in the borough) whether they are permitted to go on the trip or not.

    Tapapapatalk
    Do eeet!

    (Can I have your stuff).

  13. #533
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    If the Rainbow Six novel is anything to go by it should be cancelled.
    That was mt first Tom Clancy novel. They would have simply found another event.


    Recommended reading during quarantine.
    I wonder how the 'Odd Man Hypothesis' would go down today?
    As a justification for handing nukes over to private hands?

    Hopefully badly.

  14. #534
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    15,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    My school does a ski trip each year to South Tyrol. The trip is next week, the principal is currently checking with the school administration (the department that runs the schools in the borough) whether they are permitted to go on the trip or not.

    Tapapapatalk
    Do eeet!

    (Can I have your stuff).
    I'm not going on that trip anyway.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  15. #535
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    7,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    My school does a ski trip each year to South Tyrol. The trip is next week, the principal is currently checking with the school administration (the department that runs the schools in the borough) whether they are permitted to go on the trip or not.

    Tapapapatalk
    Do eeet!

    (Can I have your stuff).
    I'm not going on that trip anyway.

    Tapapapatalk
    While "I didn't want that trip anyway." would have probably worked better, can someone +rep that man. I laughed so hard I almost had to explain obscure EVE humour to my GF

  16. #536

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    5,125
    Corona turn Italy in NKo in just 3 days, with empty shelves in stores.
    Now EU discuss closing Schengen borders, lets;s see if they have the ability to seal cities like China.

  17. #537
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    21,185
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Doubt Iran have the resources/capacity to fight this kind of outbreak.
    How many countries do have the capacity to fight that kind of outbreak?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  18. #538
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Doubt Iran have the resources/capacity to fight this kind of outbreak.
    How many countries do have the capacity to fight that kind of outbreak?
    Not many on their own, and certainly no countries in the middle east.
    Once we see more of it in Europe, EU will step up the game.
    The US possibly, because the CDC is damn good at what they do.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

  19. #539

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,473
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Doubt Iran have the resources/capacity to fight this kind of outbreak.
    How many countries do have the capacity to fight that kind of outbreak?
    Not many on their own, and certainly no countries in the middle east.
    Once we see more of it in Europe, EU will step up the game.
    The US possibly, because the CDC is damn good at what they do.
    https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...ections-report

    More than a dozen Americans who had tested positive for coronavirus and were flown home alongside others without the virus were transported despite objections from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), The Washington Post reported on Thursday.
    Reminder that america went full retard and it might not work as usual.

  20. #540
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    21,185
    I'm guessing the GOP have put some idiot in charge of the CDC by now too
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •