hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 179 of 222 FirstFirst ... 79129169176177178179180181182189 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 4423

Thread: PLAGUE: An American Musical

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Ann Coulter is a racist, or if not, she panders to them, which is worse.
    She's an awful person. Doesn't change my argument or suggestion in this instance.

The White House: we need to open the country up ASAP, like nowish

Also the White House: we expect daily deaths to increase to 3000/day by June.

Yes but we need the poor people to make the economy go
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    The White House: we need to open the country up ASAP, like nowish

Also the White House: we expect daily deaths to increase to over one 9/11 per day by June.
    FTFY

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    I'm going to bet that person is a life-long republican and Trump supporter.
    I'm also led to believe that Flint was one of the few majority Democrat counties in Michigan in the 2016 election

The suspect is presumed to be a male wearing black faded jeans, a black sweatshirt and black and white tennis shoes. He was last seen fleeing northbound toward the River Village apartments.

If he was white they'd more than likely have mentioned it in the description...
    You've never seen the words "Black Male" associated with a police report in the US before?
    BNBG is how most white people report it

*roleplay

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    But I thought Bezos earned all his wealth himself
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Wrong, that is his wife. She earned that divorce all herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Wrong, that is his wife. She earned that divorce all herself.
    Ironically enough it seemed to be a fair divorce settlement.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    https://www.michigancapitolconfident...e-mask-dispute

The wife of a Flint dollar store security guard who was shot and killed May 1 said it arose from a dispute over not allowing a customer to enter the store without a face mask.
    "The Girl Came To The Store The Security Guard Said You Can't Come In Without A Mask So The Girl Went Back And Told A Male Family Member What Happened The Guy Came Back To The Came [sic] In Asked Who Harassed My Daughter And The Security Guard Said She Couldn't Come In Without A Mask And The Guy Just Shot Him In The Head I Was Standing In The Back Of The Store While This Was Happening"
    Grand, truly grand.
    The comment section on that article.. Dear heavens above.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheps View Post

The wife of a Flint dollar store security guard who was shot and killed May 1 said it arose from a dispute over not allowing a customer to enter the store without a face mask.
    "The Girl Came To The Store The Security Guard Said You Can't Come In Without A Mask So The Girl Went Back And Told A Male Family Member What Happened The Guy Came Back To The Came [sic] In Asked Who Harassed My Daughter And The Security Guard Said She Couldn't Come In Without A Mask And The Guy Just Shot Him In The Head I Was Standing In The Back Of The Store While This Was Happening"
    Grand, truly grand.
    I didn't see any comment section, did they nuke it?

edit: Work blocked it somehow
    Last edited by Nordstern; May 4 2020 at 10:40:54 PM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by morpheps View Post

Grand, truly grand.
    The comment section seems pretty reasonable, with all but one comment saying how fucked up the whole thing is, and then the one person blaming the State governor for some reason getting absolutely shut down. Actually warms the cockles. assume you saw it pre-moderation?

Fuck Cindy, basically
    Last edited by Duckslayer; May 4 2020 at 09:48:46 PM.

*roleplay

Keep scrolling down. Facebook type of stuff. Itís horrible. Suspect is identified as a Larry Teague Jr (African American) and a Ramonyea Bishop (also AA). Wife of Teague and mother of the the not wearing a mask is arrested.

There were a few others like her, with all the usual Ďmuh freedom 2nd amendment itís the Democrats faultí type arguments. Maybe itís not that bad all things considered. Just.. ugh. How dare he try to enforce somewhat sensible precautions..

I'm going to bet that person is a life-long republican and Trump supporter.
    I'm also led to believe that Flint was one of the few majority Democrat counties in Michigan in the 2016 election

The suspect is presumed to be a male wearing black faded jeans, a black sweatshirt and black and white tennis shoes. He was last seen fleeing northbound toward the River Village apartments.

If he was white they'd more than likely have mentioned it in the description...
    You've never seen the words "Black Male" associated with a police report in the US before?

Given the demographics of Flint Michigan I'd bet that the shooter was African American and tended toward voting Democrat.
    was that the graphic printed on the free place-saver that came with joining Michael Gove's bookclub

Australia, did you think you weren't home for enough deadly shit already?!? Also China bad, no surprise.

From Sweden's largest newspaper (google translated):

China deliberately destroyed or withheld important evidence in connection with the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan city in December, according to a 15-page research document the Daily Telegraph newspaper (https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/co...1c0e96ad17da60) quoted.

The document states that the virus "posed a great danger to other countries" and that Chinese authorities in an attempt to silence this allowed scientists to "disappear", destroyed laboratory evidence and refused to provide samples to international scientists who tried to obtain a vaccine.

The document also shows that the Australian government is collaborating with a Chinese research team that created deadly coronaviruses that could be transmitted from bats to humans without any cure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Australia, did you think you weren't home for enough deadly shit already?!? Also China bad, no surprise.

China deliberately destroyed or withheld important evidence in connection with the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan city in December, according to a 15-page research document the Daily Telegraph newspaper (https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/co...1c0e96ad17da60) quoted.

The document states that the virus "posed a great danger to other countries" and that Chinese authorities in an attempt to silence this allowed scientists to "disappear", destroyed laboratory evidence and refused to provide samples to international scientists who tried to obtain a vaccine.

The document also shows that the Australian government is collaborating with a Chinese research team that created deadly coronaviruses that could be transmitted from bats to humans without any cure.

Five Eyes network contradicts theory Covid-19 leaked from lab
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...eaked-from-lab

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post

~ please keep in mind that the source quoted above is an Australian newspaper owned by News Corp, owned by Murdoch and part of the web disseminating Fox News talking points in Australia. Note the trash-tier TV 'Sky News' embed on the page.

In other words, it's complete garbage and absolutely untrustworthy.

I know we're America's little bitch, and our Prime Minister is Donald's little bitch, but I don't know why we're so aggressively throwing our biggest trading relationship under the bus with pursuing this nonsense.

We also have some shitty American cult pushing the 'bleach as cure' narrative.
    Last edited by Sparq; May 5 2020 at 09:45:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post

~ please keep in mind that the source quoted above is an Australian newspaper owned by News Corp, owned by Murdoch and part of the web disseminating Fox News talking points in Australia. Note the trash-tier TV 'Sky News' embed on the page.

In other words, it's complete garbage and absolutely untrustworthy.

I know we're America's little bitch, and our Prime Minister is Donald's little bitch, but I don't know why we're so aggressively throwing our biggest trading relationship under the bus with pursuing this nonsense.

We also have some shitty American cult pushing the 'bleach as cure' narrative.
    That telegraph article talks specifically about negligence and information suppression, the latter is very likely to be true.

Information suppression and negligence isn't exactly unique to China.

FLORIDA STOPS MEDICAL EXAMINERS FROM RELEASING CORONAVIRUS DEATH DATA: REPORT

Exactly how many people have died in Florida as a result of contracting coronavirus may be in question after reports on Wednesday indicated that data compiled by medical examiners in Florida was squelched by the state government.

Lists from the medical examiners had shown a higher number of deaths than the official count from the Florida Department of Health (FDH), according to reporting from the Tampa Bay Times.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    That telegraph article talks specifically about negligence and information suppression, the latter is very likely to be true.
    It's the Daily Mail of the Upsidedown. By all means go off if it supports your biases but don't kid yourself that either the delivery mechanism or the article are credible.