hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 178 of 224 FirstFirst ... 78128168175176177178179180181188 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 4472

Thread: PLAGUE: An American Musical

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    anyway, don't get pissed and sail and don't stick drugs up your bum

in other news

scientists (while posing as if they're going to release an album) in S.Korea have concluded that you can't get the rona twice;

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/coron...twice-11981721
    This really is quite good news, if it checks out.
    meh

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Some postive news. Slovenia just had its first day with zero positive covid tests since march 3rd. Its true it was the holiday weekend so there were just 500 tests done but its still good news.
    ex-yu countries are killing it
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nordstern again.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nordstern again.
    got your back

....scientists (while posing as if they're going to release an album)
    Lol, would Rep for that joke along if possible.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    It seems the rona was in France in late December.

A coronavirus patient at the end of December in Bondy?

The head of the intensive care unit at Bondy Hospital says he welcomed a patient with Covid-19 in late December.

Did a patient admitted to intensive care at the end of December at Jean-Verdier hospital in Bondy (Seine-Saint-Denis) have Covid-19, when the first official cases date from the end of January? This was affirmed this Sunday by Professor Yves Cohen, head of the resuscitation service at Jean-Verdier hospitals in Bondy, and Avicenne in Bobigny.

"Based on an idea from Jean-Ralph Zahar, who is our professor of hygiene, we took over all the PCRs that had been tested in patients who had pneumonia in December and in January whose diagnosis was negative. Of the 24 patients, we had one that was positive at Covid-19, on December 27, when he was hospitalized with us, at Jean-Verdier, "explained Yves Cohen on BFMTV.

PCR, it should be remembered, is a molecular biology technique of genetic amplification, which makes it possible to search in a biological sample for the presence of a DNA or RNA sequence. In hospital, it is used in particular to diagnose various viral infections. The patient mentioned by Professor Cohen had notably been tested for influenza.

The man, said the doctor, was called back by the team. "He was sick for 15 days and infected his two children, but not his wife, who works in a supermarket, at a fish stall. We wondered if it was not related to fish of Chinese origin, but she only works on French products. " The patient had not traveled and "did not understand how he was infected". Possible explanation sketched by Professor Cohen: alongside his wife would work "people of Chinese origin". "One wonders if it has not been achieved asymptomatically." The patient and his family are now in good health.
    https://www.lefigaro.fr/sciences/un-...bondy-20200503
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

anyway, don't get pissed and sail and don't stick drugs up your bum

in other news

scientists (while posing as if they're going to release an album) in S.Korea have concluded that you can't get the rona twice;

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/coron...twice-11981721
    Intergalactic, pandemic , pandemic, intergalactic
    Intergalactic, pandemic, pandemic, intergalactic

FLU and COVID, that's our team
    Step inside the Party, disrupt the whole scene
    When it comes to PPE, well, I'm a fiend
    I like my lockdown with coffee and cream
    Well, we gotta keep it going keep it going full steam
    Too sweet to be sour to nice to be mean
    Well, on the guns-guy style I'm not too keen
    Trying to change the world, I'm going to test and screen

*roleplay

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Duckslayer again.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Duckslayer again.
    Done but now I need someone to rep Duck on my behalf

Repsupport incoming
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

i cannae rep anymoar, cap'n
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Third Russian Doctor Falls From Hospital Window After Coronavirus Complaint
    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/...mplaint-a70176
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

https://www.michigancapitolconfident...e-mask-dispute

The wife of a Flint dollar store security guard who was shot and killed May 1 said it arose from a dispute over not allowing a customer to enter the store without a face mask.
    "The Girl Came To The Store The Security Guard Said You Can't Come In Without A Mask So The Girl Went Back And Told A Male Family Member What Happened The Guy Came Back To The Came [sic] In Asked Who Harassed My Daughter And The Security Guard Said She Couldn't Come In Without A Mask And The Guy Just Shot Him In The Head I Was Standing In The Back Of The Store While This Was Happening"
    Grand, truly grand.

Weird how none of these guys with a boner for freedom and liberty are raiding ICE detention centres where people are in fucking cages.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

I'm going to bet that person is a life-long republican and Trump supporter.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    I'm also led to believe that Flint was one of the few majority Democrat counties in Michigan in the 2016 election

The suspect is presumed to be a male wearing black faded jeans, a black sweatshirt and black and white tennis shoes. He was last seen fleeing northbound toward the River Village apartments.

If he was white they'd more than likely have mentioned it in the description...
    Last edited by Totally Not Larkonnis; May 4 2020 at 05:01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    I'm also led to believe that Flint was one of the few majority Democrat counties in Michigan in the 2016 election

The suspect is presumed to be a male wearing black faded jeans, a black sweatshirt and black and white tennis shoes. He was last seen fleeing northbound toward the River Village apartments.

Now that you mention it it would seem prudent to mention the race of the guy running away. If it was a white guy you might mistake the black guy wearing the same or similar outfit for him and make a wrongful arrest.

You've never seen the words "Black Male" associated with a police report in the US before?
    meh

You've never seen the words "Black Male" associated with a police report in the US before?

Given the demographics of Flint Michigan I'd bet that the shooter was African American and tended toward voting Democrat.

Ann Coulter is a racist, or if not, she panders to them, which is worse.
    meh