hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 195 of 222 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195196197198205 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 4432

Thread: PLAGUE: An American Musical

  1. #3881
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    17,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    One death, a tragedy. A million, a statistic.

    0.16 statistics
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  2. #3882

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    5,181
    100k deads by corona (rather WITH corona)
    647k die of a heart attack every year just in USA
    media and politicians, this lethal cocktail for weak minds

  3. #3883
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    100k deads by corona (rather WITH corona)
    647k die of a heart attack every year just in USA
    media and politicians, this lethal cocktail for weak minds
    Oh man, what a joke. We are at 100k in three months. That is with various shut downs in place.

    What is an acceptable death rate to you? Surpassing heart attacks? Like, having a new #1 killer is no big deal?

    Why don't you go choke on a bag of dicks? It would probably be preferable than a ventilator.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  4. #3884
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,487
    It's all fun and games until somebody loses an /eye/ family member
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  5. #3885
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    100k deads by corona (rather WITH corona)
    647k die of a heart attack every year just in USA
    media and politicians, this lethal cocktail for weak minds
    math is hard, yo.
    meh

  6. #3886

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    100k deads by corona (rather WITH corona)
    647k die of a heart attack every year just in USA
    media and politicians, this lethal cocktail for weak minds
    math is hard, yo.

  7. #3887
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    100k deads by corona (rather WITH corona)
    647k die of a heart attack every year just in USA
    media and politicians, this lethal cocktail for weak minds
    math is hard, yo.
    And the right can’t handle Basic arithmetic.
    meh

  8. #3888
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,487
    facepalm of all facepalms
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  9. #3889
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    5,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    100k deads by corona (rather WITH corona)
    647k die of a heart attack every year just in USA
    media and politicians, this lethal cocktail for weak minds
    I mean this just tells me that 'murica has fucking shocking health care and doesn't give a fuck about it's own citizens. What an amazing failed state.

  10. #3890
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,645
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    100k deads by corona (rather WITH corona)
    647k die of a heart attack every year just in USA
    media and politicians, this lethal cocktail for weak minds
    I mean this just tells me that 'murica has fucking shocking health care and doesn't give a fuck about it's own citizens. What an amazing failed state.
    You could blame the people instead of the healthcare.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  11. #3891

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    100k deads by corona (rather WITH corona)
    647k die of a heart attack every year just in USA
    media and politicians, this lethal cocktail for weak minds
    I mean this just tells me that 'murica has fucking shocking health care and doesn't give a fuck about it's own citizens. What an amazing failed state.
    You could blame the people instead of the healthcare.
    the smartest and the brightest


  12. #3892
    Marlona Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    7,475
    It is rare to unseat a first term president when the economy is doing well. The Democrats have a huge incentive to make sure the economy is in shambles come November. Factor in the walking corpse of a candidate they have who can’t stop gaffing... well, sabotaging the economy and cheating their ass off with the mail in ballots is all they have.

    And before anyone says anything, I’ve witnessed coworkers spend time during their lunch break filling out ballots here in California. They know it’s illegal, but they justify it because they have family that is in the country illegally. So they see it as an obligation to protect them. They give absolutely zero fucks about the election integrity here as they plan on retiring and moving back to Mexico when they are done making enough money.

  13. #3893
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    17,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    It is rare to unseat a first term president when the economy is doing well. The Democrats have a huge incentive to make sure the economy is in shambles come November. Factor in the walking corpse of a candidate they have who can’t stop gaffing... well, sabotaging the economy and cheating their ass off with the mail in ballots is all they have.

    And before anyone says anything, I’ve witnessed coworkers spend time during their lunch break filling out ballots here in California. They know it’s illegal, but they justify it because they have family that is in the country illegally. So they see it as an obligation to protect them. They give absolutely zero fucks about the election integrity here as they plan on retiring and moving back to Mexico when they are done making enough money.
    And how will the Democrats "make sure" the economy is in a shambles? What power have they got to implement this goal, exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  14. #3894
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    23,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    It is rare to unseat a first term president when the economy is doing well. The Democrats have a huge incentive to make sure the economy is in shambles come November. Factor in the walking corpse of a candidate they have who canít stop gaffing... well, sabotaging the economy and cheating their ass off with the mail in ballots is all they have.

    And before anyone says anything, Iíve witnessed coworkers spend time during their lunch break filling out ballots here in California. They know itís illegal, but they justify it because they have family that is in the country illegally. So they see it as an obligation to protect them. They give absolutely zero fucks about the election integrity here as they plan on retiring and moving back to Mexico when they are done making enough money.
    And how will the Democrats "make sure" the economy is in a shambles? What power have they got to implement this goal, exactly?

  15. #3895
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    17,419
    Now I feel stupid for even asking
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  16. #3896
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,549
    A fifth column conspiracy on every corner.

  17. #3897
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    2,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post

    And before anyone says anything, I’ve witnessed coworkers spend time during their lunch break filling out ballots here in California. They know it’s illegal, but they justify it because they have family that is in the country illegally. So they see it as an obligation to protect them. They give absolutely zero fucks about the election integrity here as they plan on retiring and moving back to Mexico when they are done making enough money.
    This didn't happen



    *roleplay

  18. #3898
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    21,592
    They were actually colouring in bees to stick on his car
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  19. #3899

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    It is rare to unseat a first term president when the economy is doing well. The Democrats have a huge incentive to make sure the economy is in shambles come November. Factor in the walking corpse of a candidate they have who can’t stop gaffing... well, sabotaging the economy and cheating their ass off with the mail in ballots is all they have.

    And before anyone says anything, I’ve witnessed coworkers spend time during their lunch break filling out ballots here in California. They know it’s illegal, but they justify it because they have family that is in the country illegally. So they see it as an obligation to protect them. They give absolutely zero fucks about the election integrity here as they plan on retiring and moving back to Mexico when they are done making enough money.
    Election fanfiction

    bigups
    next one 200 words pls
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  20. #3900
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    3,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post

    And before anyone says anything, I’ve witnessed coworkers spend time during their lunch break filling out ballots here in California. They know it’s illegal, but they justify it because they have family that is in the country illegally. So they see it as an obligation to protect them. They give absolutely zero fucks about the election integrity here as they plan on retiring and moving back to Mexico when they are done making enough money.
    This didn't happen
    This.

    Also why would you want to crash the economy only to inherit said crashed economy? I feel a lot of stupid went into your thinking there Marlo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •