hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 195 of 222 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195196197198205 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 4432

Thread: PLAGUE: An American Musical

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    One death, a tragedy. A million, a statistic.

0.16 statistics
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

100k deads by corona (rather WITH corona)
    647k die of a heart attack every year just in USA
    media and politicians, this lethal cocktail for weak minds

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Oh man, what a joke. We are at 100k in three months. That is with various shut downs in place.

What is an acceptable death rate to you? Surpassing heart attacks? Like, having a new #1 killer is no big deal?

Why don't you go choke on a bag of dicks? It would probably be preferable than a ventilator.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an /eye/ family member
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

math is hard, yo.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    math is hard, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    math is hard, yo.
    And the right can’t handle Basic arithmetic.
    meh

facepalm of all facepalms
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

I mean this just tells me that 'murica has fucking shocking health care and doesn't give a fuck about it's own citizens. What an amazing failed state.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    I mean this just tells me that 'murica has fucking shocking health care and doesn't give a fuck about it's own citizens. What an amazing failed state.
    You could blame the people instead of the healthcare.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    You could blame the people instead of the healthcare.
    the smartest and the brightest

It is rare to unseat a first term president when the economy is doing well. The Democrats have a huge incentive to make sure the economy is in shambles come November. Factor in the walking corpse of a candidate they have who can’t stop gaffing... well, sabotaging the economy and cheating their ass off with the mail in ballots is all they have.

And before anyone says anything, I’ve witnessed coworkers spend time during their lunch break filling out ballots here in California. They know it’s illegal, but they justify it because they have family that is in the country illegally. So they see it as an obligation to protect them. They give absolutely zero fucks about the election integrity here as they plan on retiring and moving back to Mexico when they are done making enough money.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    It is rare to unseat a first term president when the economy is doing well. The Democrats have a huge incentive to make sure the economy is in shambles come November. Factor in the walking corpse of a candidate they have who can’t stop gaffing... well, sabotaging the economy and cheating their ass off with the mail in ballots is all they have.

And before anyone says anything, I’ve witnessed coworkers spend time during their lunch break filling out ballots here in California. They know it’s illegal, but they justify it because they have family that is in the country illegally. So they see it as an obligation to protect them. They give absolutely zero fucks about the election integrity here as they plan on retiring and moving back to Mexico when they are done making enough money.
    And how will the Democrats "make sure" the economy is in a shambles? What power have they got to implement this goal, exactly?
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    It is rare to unseat a first term president when the economy is doing well. The Democrats have a huge incentive to make sure the economy is in shambles come November. Factor in the walking corpse of a candidate they have who canít stop gaffing... well, sabotaging the economy and cheating their ass off with the mail in ballots is all they have.

And before anyone says anything, Iíve witnessed coworkers spend time during their lunch break filling out ballots here in California. They know itís illegal, but they justify it because they have family that is in the country illegally. So they see it as an obligation to protect them. They give absolutely zero fucks about the election integrity here as they plan on retiring and moving back to Mexico when they are done making enough money.
    And how will the Democrats "make sure" the economy is in a shambles? What power have they got to implement this goal, exactly?

Now I feel stupid for even asking

A fifth column conspiracy on every corner.

This didn't happen

*roleplay

They were actually colouring in bees to stick on his car
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Election fanfiction

bigups
    next one 200 words pls
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

This didn't happen
    This.

Also why would you want to crash the economy only to inherit said crashed economy? I feel a lot of stupid went into your thinking there Marlo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.