hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 132 of 198 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132133134135142182 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 3945

Thread: Donald J. Trump's Sarcastic Clorox Vaccination (Coronavirus Pandemic) thread

Think it'll be a good time to be a divorce lawyer after this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Think it'll be a good time to be an inheritance lawyer during this?
    fyp

Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Covid19 is now the 7th leading cause of death in the United States, beating out diabetes. (based off 240 deaths today vs deaths per year of current leading causes)
    Where does shootings rank?
    Not allowed to do studies on that. Sciencing on gun deaths is haram!
    No way to prevent this, says only nation where this regularly happens
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Think it'll be a good time to be an inheritance lawyer during this?
    fyp
    Yo.

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Why choose?

Coronavirus: Man planning to bomb Missouri hospital killed, FBI says
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52045958
    What is it with americans named Timothy and blowing up public buildings?

So from the front lines in the UK:

My sister is working in a (albeit rural) hospital. She is working the ad-hoc A&E department that is now not in the A&E department. So you are screened as you come into the hospital and then sent where you need to go. Sounds very normal so far.

However a day or two ago, a guy presented with covid-19 symptoms but tested negative. Got sent to her department but died 5 hours later of a very covid-19 like death. Massive "????" raised on the testing and as a precaution everyone on shift was sent home for 7x days to self isolate and the department was closed for a few hours and they deep cleaned. Great!

Except today, the screening system once again sent someone into this department coughing and spluttering everywhere, treated by the front line staff who then triggered a panick when someone obviously clued into the major fuck up that obviously happenend and told everyoine working on the guy to get away and put some masks on.

Now all the management are saying to carry on its fine, wont release the guys test results (so probably positive imo) and they couldnt cope with closing again for a big deep clean so its business as usual. No time off (they already lsot some staff to this kind of fuck up again).

My sister is terrified, shes not a full nurse, just a support carer/nurse and is being pushed to be more frontline than she really has any business being.

Also they dont have full PPE because of reasons...

Related:

My partner works in catering in a hospital. Not exactly on the frontlines but patients and staff still need feeding so they're staying open.

Several members of their team have been seconded to other departments handled by the same contractor. Mostly different departments in catering outside of what they normally do but a few members have been seconded to the cleaning department. Today one of them was asked to clean a room where a confirmed Covid-19 death had occured. They rightly refused, but apparently the general cleaners are being asked to do this because the response team that are supposed to be in place for it are overwhelmed basically following every suspected Covid-19 around the hospital trying to keep surfaces clean.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Related:

My partner works in catering in a hospital. Not exactly on the frontlines but patients and staff still need feeding so they're staying open.

Several members of their team have been seconded to other departments handled by the same contractor. Mostly different departments in catering outside of what they normally do but a few members have been seconded to the cleaning department. Today one of them was asked to clean a room where a confirmed Covid-19 death had occured. They rightly refused, but apparently the general cleaners are being asked to do this because the response team that are supposed to be in place for it are overwhelmed basically following every suspected Covid-19 around the hospital trying to keep surfaces clean.
    I just spoke with my sister. The new info they got is that they wont know if the that person was covid-19 positive for three days as the tests have to be sent away.

Three fucking days??

Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post
    Related:

I just spoke with my sister. The new info they got is that they wont know if the that person was covid-19 positive for three days as the tests have to be sent away.

Three fucking days??
    The virus has only existed for 4 months, science takes work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

A single corona pcr test(the actually working kind of test) takes 5 hours.
    Lab capacity is limited.
    Go figure.

MI8m8

Surely you'd just assume it was positive and if negative call them back from isolation early?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

WTF is Trump thinking...it will all be over by Easter? WTF
    NcDot

Quote Originally Posted by Badboy K View Post
    He needs the numbers to go back up and he seems to think that he is a modern day King Canute and can make the virus go away by just talking about what a hoax it is

He probably needs it more than most, because his backers are in general the ultra wealthy, and 8 out of 9 of his highest earning properties are closed.

He needs the numbers to go back up and he seems to think that he is a modern day King Canute and can make the virus go away by just talking about what a hoax it is

He probably needs it more than most, because his backers are in general the ultra wealthy, and 8 out of 9 of his highest earning properties are closed.
    i understand he is an idiot, but he has medical experts standing behind him on press conference and all are agreeing with him...
    NcDot

i understand he is an idiot, but he has medical experts standing behind him on press conference and all are agreeing with him...
    Well if they don't agree with him he will sack them and bring in people who can agree. I guess those of them with honest good intentions are staying to minimize the damage.

They arent tho. He says something and then there are 1-2 people that has to contradict what he just said. Anyone who agree with him is not an actual expert.
    At least thats how I've seen and interpret it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Those antibody quick tests being hot garbage isn't exactly news I thought

MI8m8
    Now sounds like an excellent time to plug my company's work.

https://www.skywatertechnology.com/p...ncing-needs-2/
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Best coronavirus PSA comes from ... Uganda:

nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post

Well if they don't agree with him he will sack them and bring in people who can agree. I guess those of them with honest good intentions are staying to minimize the damage.
    It's worse for the governors, if they are mean to him and does not praise his genius the state gets less resources.
    Absolutely quid pro corona.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    The virus has only existed for 4 months
    Italy thinks it may have been in-country before China disclosed it.

MILAN (Reuters) - Italian researchers are looking at whether a higher than usual number of cases of severe pneumonia and flu in Lombardy in the last quarter of 2019 may be a signal that the new coronavirus might have spread beyond China earlier than previously thought.

Adriano Decarli, an epidemiologist and medical statistics professor at the University of Milan, said there had been a “significant” increase in the number of people hospitalized for pneumonia and flu in the areas of Milan and Lodi between October and December last year.

He told Reuters he could not give exact figures but “hundreds” more people than usual had been taken to hospital in the last three months of 2019 in those areas - two of Lombardy’s worst hit cities - with pneumonia and flu-like symptoms, and some of those had died.

Decarli is reviewing the hospital records and other clinical details of those cases, including people who later died at home, to try to understand whether the new coronavirus epidemic had already spread to Italy back then.

“We want to know if the virus was already here in Italy at the end of 2019, and - if yes - why it remained undetected for a relatively long period so that we could have a clearer picture in case we have to face a second wave of the epidemic,” he said.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard